the child of a fiend....

Options
damobb2deep
damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in Waiting To Exhale
why does mommy do that.. she knos its bad 4 her... she knos that it makes me cry... she tells me im too young 2 understand... but i think i never will... we never have food and we never have lights.. but she allways find a way to get that hit... i see the shooters in her room i usta hide them in the holes in the wall jus thinkin " if she doesnt have these she cant smoke" but it never helped.... "u gotta be a man" she says but im only 8... "u dont hustle u dont eat" she says... but people say i should not be outside that late at night... i kno she has been thru alot but it seems like she givin up... she thought about dying and so have i.... i wanna escape this pain leave this life....this is too much 4 me im not even 9... i kno some of the things she has done 4 that hit... lied, cheated, stole, prostituted.... other people say i should give up on her and think of myself... but i cant... thats my mommy... i am all she got... she all i got... yea this is messed up but this is life.... i kno she loves me and i love her.... her addiction is gonna be the death of us i kno that.... but i dont care i will always have my mommy's back...

( based off true thought)

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shut up.............
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That was deep man, i liked it
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this piece with us first and foremost..

It was truly felt and very deep, i must say..i can relate to this jawn.. fa real!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wow this was very good...u could have made it deeper but it was right on..i could just picture the childs face and thoughts about this as i was reading it... good job ? ,,
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wow this was very good...u could have made it deeper but it was right on..i could just picture the childs face and thoughts about this as i was reading it... good job ? ,,

i kno i coulda made it deeper... but that was jus off the top of the dome.... usually its takes me days write things cuz i want it to be damn near perfect.... im deployed rite now the things i post in here will be ok.... my more complete works are in the states i will post them in here when i get back if thats what people would want.....