Options
124»

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    MINKA-KELLY-ESQUIRE.jpg

Sidebar.. is it me or did.. Katie holmes look way better when she was in dawsons creek... idk why i just thought of that but.. shes pretty wack now
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    smh. typical ic ? response.

how is that a typical response? I prefer my women thin. 140 is the max I'd ? with, 120lbs is my preference. Big girls is just unattractive to the kid
  • longmeat
    edited November 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Man who is that....

we eating over good over here b

l_25faac783aabea5edf02c363d4384450.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    how is that a typical response? I prefer my women thin. 140 is the max I'd ? with, 120lbs is my preference. Big girls is just unattractive to the kid

ok but the problem i have is a lot of mofos in here definition of "big" is misconstrued. that chick i mention, is nowhere near big. thick...yes. but big is definied as ALL over. that chick is curvy. small waist. now if she had a gut to go wit that, then i'd agree wit u. but hey, everybody has different taste.
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited November 2010
    Options
    for me personally, i'd like to look more like this. . . . .

Crystal+Cunard+1.jpg

1870527_f260.jpg

with maybe a little more butt (( my ? are big enough as is))
    sorry. . . . . . i like the fit look better than the video vixen. . . . but combining them both is pretty also to me.
  • longmeat
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ok but the problem i have is a lot of mofos in here definition of "big" is misconstrued. that chick i mention, is nowhere near big. thick...yes. but big is definied as ALL over. that chick is curvy. small waist. now if she had a gut to go wit that, then i'd agree wit u. but hey, everybody has different taste.

like u said, everyone's definition of big is different. to me that girl is too big. especially when it comes to ideal body type. would i smash? yeah, but i wouldn't take shorty out on a date have her riding in the whip and ? .
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    I'll go with reference image number 3 here:
    476c39654d72d.jpg
    Refernce image number 3 stays winning.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited November 2010
    Options
    like u said, everyone's definition of big is different. to me that girl is too big. especially when it comes to ideal body type. would i smash? yeah, but i wouldn't take shorty out on a date have her riding in the whip and ? .

damn ? . u make it seem like ole girl in the pic is the size of the precious, and has the looks of sam cassell...n/h. lmao!!! wth! i dunno dawg. now that's just being TOO picky. lol.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited November 2010
    Options
    for me personally, i'd like to look more like this. . . . .

Crystal+Cunard+1.jpg

1870527_f260.jpg

with maybe a little more butt (( my ? are big enough as is))
    sorry. . . . . . i like the fit look better than the video vixen. . . . but combining them both is pretty also to me.

i recommen u drop a current pic of urself, so we can compare....*evil grin*
  • longmeat
    edited November 2010
    Options
    damn ? . u make it seem like ole girl in the pic is the size of the precious, and has the looks of sam cassell...n/h. lmao!!! wth! i dunno dawg. now that's just being TOO picky. lol.

for me, weight is a big thing, i OD on that ? . stretch marks and chunky ? ain't hot in the oh ten. when i was with my ex she knew i didn't ? around with that ? . she hit 142lbs once, so i had drag the ? down down the steps by her hair into the basement and tighten her ass up real quick. It never happened again after that.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited November 2010
    Options
    for me, weight is a big thing, i OD on that ? . stretch marks and chunky ? ain't hot in the oh ten. when i was with my ex she knew i didn't ? around with that ? . she hit 142lbs once, so i had drag the ? down down the steps by her hair into the basement and tighten her ass up real quick. It never happened again after that.

......riiight. ok i'm callin ducktales lol.
  • simplyspeaking
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i recommen u drop a current pic of urself, so we can compare....*evil grin*

SMH . . . just like a guy.
    I think the chick in your avi has a nice body also.(( just needs a little more muscles, not a lot tho))
    (( not on some ? ish))
    ^^^^^ does not mean to offend with the (( not on some ? ish)) comment.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited November 2010
    Options
    SMH . . . just like a guy.
    I think the chick in your avi has a nice body also.(( just needs a little more muscles, not a lot tho))
    (( not on some ? ish))
    ^^^^^ does not mean to offend with the (( not on some ? ish)) comment.

lol!! what kinda response did u expect? it is the ic lol. i feel ya. my goal is to get defined. i was hittin the gym, but i've slacked off. my contract wit my current gym is over. so i'm tryin to decide which gym to join the area. definely need a 24/7 one tho. how often do u work out?
  • longmeat
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ......riiight. ok i'm callin ducktales lol.

naw real talk. by the time i got done with her, she used flinch whenever she hard a door slam. like the bible says, you gotta train up these hoes
  • simplyspeaking
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol!! what kinda response did u expect? it is the ic lol. i feel ya. my goal is to get defined. i was hittin the gym, but i've slacked off. my contract wit my current gym is over. so i'm tryin to decide which gym to join the area. definely need a 24/7 one tho. how often do u work out?

no more than 3 days a week. . . been slackin lately (( finals , and holidays )) but im gonna go running in the morning.
    and definition is my goal also, esp. when it comes to my arms. they seem to be my trouble spot.

kitoy26.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited November 2010
    Options
    no more than 3 days a week. . . been slackin lately (( finals , and holidays )) but im gonna go running in the morning.
    and definition is my goal also, esp. when it comes to my arms. they seem to be my trouble spot.

kitoy26.jpg

yeah i was kinda on my way. folks noticed my arms was gettin bigger. but then i started working ot on my 2days off, and that started the slackin. really need to get in it tho.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    MINKA-KELLY-ESQUIRE.jpg

Sidebar.. is it me or did.. Katie holmes look way better when she was in dawsons creek... idk why i just thought of that but.. shes pretty wack now

I looooooooove this picture!

and katie holmes seemed hot to us on dawsons creek cause we were so young. She hella wack now.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    nuri wrote: »
    Guess i'm the only one checkin for the slim females too?
    72520_1672544978487_1383286835_31736880_2054449_n.jpg

Touchdown she score's, She the MVP, With a rack like that, and a back like that, C.C. better CC me
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Slim...thick...whatever... I like females. But I admit I am a sucka for a fat ass.

But of course everything gotta be proportional...

I know I'm not checkin for girls with super veined out ass arms though like in that picture. Damn.. be some what feminine.