Y'all remember C.O.P.S

Options
freshb651
freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
the cartoon ?

Comments

• freshb651
    edited February 2010
    Options

this was one of the first shows with a black dude as the leader, Bulletproof.
  • soke sleezy
    soke sleezy Members Posts: 27
    edited February 2010
    Options
    everytime i mention this cartoon to anybody,? look at me like i said i saw a Unicorn or something...i got this on dvd,and this ? is still ? ... if ya'll seen the GI JOE movie,the scene where Marlon and Channing Tatum got those speed suits and are runnin thru the streets,they stole that ? from a episode of this cartoon,i think it was called "The Case Of The Blur Bandits"..straight ripped off C.O.P.S.! ITS CRIME FIGHTIN TIIME! LOL....
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »

this was one of the first shows with a black dude as the leader, Bulletproof.

Bulletproof was that dude.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I always thought it was called Cyber Cops for some reason but that whole USA Cartoon Express line up was ? .... Wish Kid, Problem Child, Street Fighter, not so sure about the mortal kombat cartoon, but Savage Dragon, Ultraforce... man ? was crazy
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    everytime i mention this cartoon to anybody,? look at me like i said i saw a Unicorn or something...i got this on dvd,and this ? is still ? ... if ya'll seen the GI JOE movie,the scene where Marlon and Channing Tatum got those speed suits and are runnin thru the streets,they stole that ? from a episode of this cartoon,i think it was called "The Case Of The Blur Bandits"..straight ripped off C.O.P.S.! ITS CRIME FIGHTIN TIIME! LOL....

Yeah I actually remember that episode. COPS was the ? !!! "Fighting crime...in a future time"

They dont make cartoons like that any more.

You know what was also a good ass cartoon?

Exo Squad!!
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hell yea this was beginning to be my favorite cartoon when I was younger, but I guess it got cancelled. I be telling dudes remember that show from back in the day some give me the WTF look other say it sounds familiar, I loved it though very nostalgic.
  • lord hade
    lord hade Members Posts: 260
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It was a great show but c'mon. You can't have a Black head of the special police. Our society ain't having that!!!!
    ^^^^^^sarcasm!!!
  • soke sleezy
    soke sleezy Members Posts: 27
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i actually also have "Exo-Squad" on dvd,and i even still have one of the robot figures too in a box somewhere,lol...
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I always thought it was called Cyber Cops for some reason but that whole USA Cartoon Express line up was ? .... Wish Kid, Problem Child, Street Fighter, not so sure about the mortal kombat cartoon, but Savage Dragon, Ultraforce... man ? was crazy

Yeah, I remember USA Cartoon line-up. They even had WildC.A.T.S. I used to record of all of them on VHS tapes. I wish they had a vintage cartoon channel.
  • freshb651
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I remember USA Cartoon line-up. They even had WildC.A.T.S. I used to record of all of them on VHS tapes. I wish they had a vintage cartoon channel.

Wildcats was the ? too,i used to read the comics. Yeah that's a good idea to have a vintage cartoon station,Cartoon Network can only play so many shows.They should have an old school Nickelodeon channel too.