Is it me or is Super Orton more annoying than Super Cena?

Options
ShencotheMC
ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Like real talk we can all hate on Cena at how he wins practically every match but this ? Orton hits RKO's outta ? nowhere and winning these matches. ? is ? mind-boggling how he just wins these matches. Like I remember Orton being on the ground and Evan Bourne about to hit him with his finisher and right before he landed Orton gets up and hits a RKO. Now take the matcha gainst Christian on Smackdown. Christian going for the splash and what happen? Randy Orton hops up outta nowhere and hits an RKO. ? is like he got cheat codes on man

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    these 2 are batman and superman
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'd take orton's stone cold-esque boring getting title reigns cuz nobody believes in christians old ass anyhow over super cena any day. But that's just me. At least orton's character SEEMS more interesting by default than Cena. hell I mark out for Miz's overrated ass over Cena's any day. But t/s ha s a point.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Orton has always rubbed me the wrong way. Dude has no charisma. All he does is walk around like he's the ? . On the mic he's slightly less than average, he's never had any real memorable fueds, it's like he's living on his dad and grandfather's name. he have no beef with cena, he's sort of entertaining to me.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    never liked orton
    never liked seeing the diamond cutter be used so weakly
    never liked the rumors of his backstage antics
    dude is worse than cena to me
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Orton has always rubbed me the wrong way. Dude has no charisma. All he does is walk around like he's the ? . On the mic he's slightly less than average, he's never had any real memorable fueds, it's like he's living on his dad and grandfather's name. he have no beef with cena, he's sort of entertaining to me.

No charisma? Not true at all, but that can always be opinionated.

No memorable feuds? This was the guy that was in evolution, Rated RKO, and had legacy.. and you can't remember anything from that?

Late 2008 - early 2009 one of the best feuds since the attitude era was HHH vs Orton til they ? it up at Wrestlemania 25, and the ? went down hill from there. All his legend killer feuds ? Foley, taker on Smackdown, hulk hogan, HBK, were all worth the price of admission.

When he finally turned heel late 2007 to early 2008 using his punt for the first time on Matt hardy then feuding with Jeff, ending up with Jeff climbing the old RAW set for the last time and swanton bombing him from the top of it.. had a better than expected feud with Cena leading up to Summerslam..

I mean this guy was that dude in large part from 2003-2008 , even when he was in the doghouse in between some of those years.. so unlike Cena, he was in a way the anti-Cena for along time and not for just a year or two. That's probably why I still give him a pass even tho it's clear the WWE organization & storywriters alike WANT TO MAKE HIM "THE DARK KNIGHT".

He's just doing what he's told just like Cena. Don't hate the man, hate the brand.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    never liked orton
    never liked seeing the diamond cutter be used so weakly
    never liked the rumors of his backstage antics
    dude is worse than cena to me

i actually co-sign you on that, he seemed like one those little white boys in middle school that always thought he was tough and even picked on people bigger than him til he got his ass handed to him a few times.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rko>>firemans carry
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ice_cold wrote: »
    these 2 are batman and superman

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i liked the hybrid orton..

where he was like a villianistic face nah mean, the heel that got cheered by the true wrestlin marks...the face that did villianistic things like rko and beat the ? outta sheamus..

im cool with this tho the matches are still ok...but i definitely see how it gets old much like super cena...
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    orton aint as bad as cena, but i see why people may be annoyed, ortons character has changed for the last few months, remember when he use to walk down the ramp slow and diabolical, no matter is he was face or heel? remember when he climbed the top ropes and just stared (pre orton arm pose)? now he smiles walking down the ramp, acknowledges the crowd, and even does austins arm raises as he on the top rope, i just hope he doesnt get stale, a la cena
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    naw son you trippin....orton is that dude
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ill take Orton over Cena any day esp the evil Orton who punted people. Cena is a punch and kick wrestler with Super Powers ..... I hated it when Stone Cold did as well.....
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nah Cena's worse, but Orton's getting there.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    rko>>firemans carry

cosigns.....that shss dont even look like it hurt neither does his punches

smh @ Cena's punchlines hitting harder nh than his fist punches
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

that was for the kids.....look like he did some cheerleading before
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^^^^ Yeah and that's a bad sign. He may really become Cena on Smackdown now.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That ? is getting annoying. They're making dude so [unbelievably] unstoppable that his character becomes too predictable and boring. The RKO ain't that serious.

And yeah, word of his backstage antics make me think less of him as a person in general.
  • TaylorGang™
    TaylorGang™ Members Posts: 88
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Orton is that ? ..
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No.. Cena been super Cena for the last ? 5-6 years. Orton just started and he's over like ? so WWE is going to wind up ? this up lol