Wait So in the Souf...Ni99as just Let you Chill inside WalmarT?

Options
Rell Mayne
Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
So you go in walmart and post up in the Toys Section and just ? a 40oz and you good?

i dont see how that ? works...Up north you got to get your ? and get the ? out...Im not understandin how exactly do you chill at walmart? Is it like the Mall? someone please Explain to a ? ....

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    when i was in high school i'd post up in Best Buy for hours playing playstation and what not.

but wal mart? hell no. I'm convinced people live in that ?
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No......kinda.....yes :(
  • Rell Mayne
    edited February 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    when i was in high school i'd post up in Best Buy for hours playing playstation and what not.

but wal mart? hell no. I'm convinced people live in that ?

Im sayin... - first off tell your moms dont be droppin yo ass off and doin that to best buy, its real Baby sitters out there - .....How can the-like what the f-how can you just sit in the store all day and no one tell you leave
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    well in our wal mart u can post up as long as u want, but eventually ull get bored, because im convinced our wal mart is woat in the world...it aint even super...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i've seen people chillin in Wal-Mart parking lots but never the actual store
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i've heard of this, but i've never actually seen it done by a dude. but it's not like they tell you to buy something or get out. i do know that women will spend up to 4 hours in that ? and only buy one item.
  • Darius
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this black dude i worked with was a wal mart predator. he'd go up there at like midnight and see a girl who was buying groceries alone. That told him she had to be single so when she went to go load up her car he'd make his move. shameless
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    folks used to post up in the parking lot, but i never seen ? just chill inside the store
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Its alot to buy in Wallmart
    what cant yoy buy there?
    you come for condoms and leave with a new TV
    ? happens
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    well in our wal mart u can post up as long as u want, but eventually ull get bored, because im convinced our wal mart is woat in the world...it aint even super...

Now that's disappointing
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    women get dressed to go to Club Walmart...on some real ?
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    black people have family reunions inside walmarts
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Are you serious

? be chillin at the Wal Mart?

oh hell naw

[email]wheredeydodat@?........................oh[/email] yeah down souf

smh
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL

folks parking lot ? there on the weekends

smh
  • Darius
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    Im sayin... - first off tell your moms dont be droppin yo ass off and doin that to best buy, its real Baby sitters out there - .....How can the-like what the f-how can you just sit in the store all day and no one tell you leave

thats why best buy has the games out on display, for people to play them. I drove myself there, sometimes a bunch of us would go.

an all you can eat buffet is the worst, cause people come in for lunch and dont leave, just take a nap on the table and wakeup in time for dinner and not have to pay
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I always hear about Wal-mart being like the headquarters of all shopping in the south
    Wal-Mart takes a backseat to many other places here in L.A., so many strip malls/malls/independent wal-mart type places etc... hell, all the Targets still do just as well, K-Marts, BigLots & so-on
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    Itz Luigi Bitch! Members Posts: 240
    edited February 2010
    Options
    who said they do that down south?
  • Rell Mayne
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    Now that's disappointing

lmao....

what is the difference? Im sorry ? like me might chill on my Block, in front of the Bar....in the Club Parkin Lot...But Walmart? thats like to a ? like me, havein a ? come holla at you At Radioshack or some ? stupid like that
  • eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    women get dressed to go to Club Walmart...on some real ?

Yo, real talk after going on the peopleofwalmart.com i would get dressed to go there too! those pictures be looking crazy as hell and you never know who's snapping a picture of

you when you just trying to shop for your family
  • SupermanBauce
    SupermanBauce Members Posts: 391
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LMAO damn this ? called us out
  • Rell Mayne
    edited February 2010
    Options
    basically, people LOITER inside of walmart.

aint no crackin 40s or none of that. people have made walmart into a "mall" because at any given time u can go there and bump into just about anyone.

So you walkin down the aisle and ? just leanin on the Clearance Rack in tha Ladies Panties section Shootin dice n ?
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    lmao....

what is the difference? Im sorry ? like me might chill on my Block, in front of the Bar....in the Club Parkin Lot...But Walmart? thats like to a ? like me, havein a ? come holla at you At Radioshack or some ? stupid like that

Lol well after the club, Wal-Mart is still open.
    All of the females that left the club in their club-uniform are looking for some drink or food
    What better place to post up than Aisle 16 puttin' the mack down on these aforementioned ? females?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    who said they do that down south?

honey

they do

no need to try to lie
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    Itz Luigi Bitch! Members Posts: 240
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and then again, whats wrong wit broke ppl shoppin' where they get deals at?? Itz not like they lookin' around in SacCz 5th Ave.!
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    as a matter of fact if you walking around the Wal Mart up and not buying nothing security gonna be all up in your grill.

aint none of that standing around choppin it up type ? you better be pushin a cart at the same time lol