nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    humour1s.jpg

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dont normally watch boxing but i watched that pac man fight the other day and it showed me exactly why i dont watch that ?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • bankrupt baller
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Undertaker's hells gate is the ultimate finishing move. maybe if those cage fighters did that it wouldn't be so ? .
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    Undertaker's hells gate is the ultimate finishing move. maybe if those cage fighters did that it wouldn't be so ? .

Lol at anyone falling for this ? .
  • robdaze151
    edited May 2011
    Options
    man that ? is real I ssen him put everyone to sleep with that. better than that ? Gracey Joo jitsoo ? you ? ass cage fighters are always talking about.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Who the hell is that supposed to be? should I be scared? That ? is fake as hell. all that rolling around and ? is ? . they're just bar fighters who can't really fight. if they were real fighters they'd try boxing. now that's a real mans sport.

That's Anderson Silva. One of the greatest fighters that ever lived, period!

Silva >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your Favorite boxer
    I watched that last ppv with the canadian who sounds like John clade Vandamn. I thought he was going to do the Jump kicks like he was doing in the promo. all he did was run around and slap fight. Where was brock? brock should be on every pay per view. They need to get him and the undertaker in the cage with the heart break kid as the special referee. Now that would be a good fight.

LOL, how you gonna call MMA ? , but be a fan of wrestling? I mean, I'm a fan of it too, but wrestling is always taking heat and gettin ? jokes.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    does crazy horse even train, how is the kj noon knock out not on that vid.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LMAO "hells gate" is the best move by the UT lol

? is called TRIANGLE CHOKE

I know you're trolling and damn, it's ? dudes off and has me wondering if you're actually trolling or not because sometimes you dumb wrestling fans take your sport extremely seriously
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I now announce this the"Unofficial MMA thread". You're welcome.
  • robdaze151
    edited May 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    LMAO "hells gate" is the best move by the UT lol

? is called TRIANGLE CHOKE
    actualy its more along the lines of a gogoplata.
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    YEah I like MMA
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    actualy its more along the lines of a gogoplata.

yeah this.......................

• DOPEdweebz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Brock Lesnar's Health Problems Return: Won't Fight Next Month, Possible Surgery
    Submitted by Michael Bluth on May 12, 2011 - 5:04pm
    Posted In:

News

[Previous Article] - [Next Article]

UFC president Dana White announced on Thursday that Brock Lesnar’s ongoing health problems related to the stomach illnesss diverticulitis have returned and he is being forced to pull out of his upcoming fight at UFC 131 on June 11th.

Lesnar had been scheduled to fight Junior Dos Santos in fight that would have determined the next challenger to Cain Velasquez’ Heavyweight Championship. Shane Carwin, who got choked out by then-champion Brock Lesnar last July, will now face Dos Santos next month.

Lesnar, who might need to undergo “life changing surgery” in the near future, says his career is not over and vows to return to the cage once again:

“I’m not retiring. This isn’t the end of my fight career. I believe there’s a solution to every problem. This isn’t the end of Brock Lesnar. This is a speed bump in the road.”

Lesnar is being treated once again at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota – the same facility that treated him back in 2009 when he first battled diverticulitis.

He insists this most recent bout with the stomach illness is not as serious as last time (when he was fighting for his life) – but the condition was preventing him from training for the Dos Santos fight.
  • robdaze151
    edited May 2011
    Options
    roids is a helluva drug
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    roids is a helluva drug
    tell this guy that..
    001.jpg

from last week supposedly...
  • robdaze151
    edited May 2011
    Options
    that ? ken looks like melanin deficient road ?
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    tell this guy that..
    001.jpg

from last week supposedly...

DAAAMN! I had to look twice to notice that's Shamrock. At first I was like "who's this old ? ?" LOL
  • MurillaNinjaScrilla
    MurillaNinjaScrilla Members Posts: 564
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I love MMA. Why did you make this in the fake wrestling forum?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    DAAAMN! I had to look twice to notice that's Shamrock. At first I was like "who's this old ? ?" LOL
    Ya i know right!
    I love MMA. Why did you make this in the fake wrestling forum?
    What the last dude said.. anyhow Imma start educating you guys on MMA with some vids.. three at a time...
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Details On Paul Heyman's New Role With The UFC
    Submitted by Michael Bluth on May 15, 2011 - 11:53am
    Posted In:

News

[Previous Article] - [Next Article]

In the days following the announcement that UFC heavyweight figher Brock Lesnar has been forced to pull out of his upcoming fight, Lesnar's close friend Paul Heyman will be working with UFC to promote the upcoming pay-per-view that Lesnar was previously scheduled to headline .

Paul Heyman will be working on the new UFC Countdown series to promote the next month's UFC 131 show, which will now feature a #1 contenders fight between Junior Dos Santos and Brock Lesnar's replacement, Shane Carwin.

Heyman, who previously worked with the Strikeforce MMA promotion (now owned by UFC) to promote last year's EA: MMA video game release, will be working hands on with Shane Carwin to help Carwin's mic skills.

As much as UFC tries to distance itself from the theatrics of pro wrestling, it is impossible to deny the marketability of a top fighter who can supplement his fight game with effective verbal skills.

At this point, this is just a one-time gig and there are no reports of Paul Heyman working with the UFC on a full-time basis, but this is interesting news nonetheless.