The Weeknd - What You Need Official Video (Complete with bi*ches)

Options
Kame
Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in R&B & Alternatives

One of my favorite songs as of yet for 2011

Comments

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That tape was cool
  • Kame
    edited May 2011
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    That tape was cool

man ? been getting heavy play from me

this my favorite track off it I think... or a close second to the morning
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this ? hot, why they sound like they recorded this ? in an empty room

is that where drake got that ? from
  • Kame
    edited May 2011
    Options
    this ? hot, why they sound like they recorded this ? in an empty room

is that where drake got that ? from

Its more that both these dudes got dream influences...drake and this guy actually working together
    Never ? with a dream album like I do this guy's mixtape though... highly reccommend that ? to anyone who hasnt heard it and ? with rnb
  • Kame
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? makeout scene>>
  • gr8VALue
    gr8VALue Members Posts: 221 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    man ? been getting heavy play from me

this my favorite track off it I think... or a close second to the morning

Vid was cool...

I listen to the the mixtape when it 1st came out, I thought it was cool but it wasn't something I could play heavy like that.most of the songs sound the same to me...like they carry the same dark vibe

I notice you mentioned the mixtape a couple times so I decided to give a another chance & I still feel the same way about it,i don't dislike it but I just can't ? with it like that
  • Kame
    edited May 2011
    Options
    gr8VALue wrote: »
    Vid was cool...

I listen to the the mixtape when it 1st came out, I thought it was cool but it wasn't something I could play heavy like that.most of the songs sound the same to me...like they carry the same dark vibe

I notice you mentioned the mixtape a couple times so I decided to give a another chance & I still feel the same way about it,i don't dislike it but I just can't ? with it like that

Word? Maybe I was ? with that vibe lol...? was highly addicting for me. I know couple other people in the thread in the rnb board thought the same thing... i ? with this a lot more than that frank ocean joint actually..and they both probably got the same amount of online hype
  • gr8VALue
    gr8VALue Members Posts: 221 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Word? Maybe I was ? with that vibe lol...? was highly addicting for me. I know couple other people in the thread in the rnb board thought the same thing... i ? with this a lot more than that frank ocean joint actually..and they both probably got the same amount of online hype

See I can ? with Frank Oceans' ? ...just when I feel that I've outplayed that ? I just end up going back to it...

ima give The Weeknd another try, I've heard other ppl talk about it
  • owHOTdman
    owHOTdman Members Posts: 400
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sexy ass vid
    i ? with a couple tracks from that mixtape and this is defintly one of em
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    to keep it hunded i was sort of disappointed in there tape it almost put me to sleep......mostly cause i had high expectation after hearing what you need, which is a crazy track...i really think them ? could blow off this song alone
  • owHOTdman
    owHOTdman Members Posts: 400
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wicked games is proly the best track on the tape to me
  • Kame
    edited May 2011
    Options
    to keep it hunded i was sort of disappointed in there tape it almost put me to sleep......mostly cause i had high expectation after hearing what you need, which is a crazy track...i really think them ? could blow off this song alone

Yeah thats single material imo
  • backpackingrapper
    backpackingrapper Members Posts: 181
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I love music man, this ? made my ass pop up mircosoft word to work on my writtens I need to know how to make a ? hook. This kid is a ? beast man
  • verbal juke
    verbal juke Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options

C/S. I ? with this album heavy... Frank O joint is nice but lately this has been getting a lot of replay value....
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn, whats the name of the mix-tape? So its just one dude and not a group?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    owHOTdman wrote: »
    wicked games is proly the best track on the tape to me

Agreed. Dope ass tape tho

Sorry Kingdom gotta move this ?
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn, whats the name of the mix-tape? So its just one dude and not a group?

house of balloons
  • backpackingrapper
    backpackingrapper Members Posts: 181
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't know about ya but This ? that does this seem like a ? after reading his tweets. If this ? does hard drugs then wow, I'm tired of hearing that ? . Cudi, I think Kayne, and Charles Hamilton be get high off of hard drugs that ? is annoying because that them drugs ain't worth it. I blame Lil Wayne
  • Kame
    edited May 2011
    Options
    more of an ? he is the better the music will be imo. ? modest musicians lol. I do ? with this video though
  • pr?cieuse?*
    pr?cieuse?* Members Posts: 82
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i'm hoping this isn`t the real video...really thought it`d be more imaginative