Battlefield BC2 is Out Throw your MW2 in the trash

Options

Comments

• Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    do you find yourself running alot before you actually engage in battle?

thats the point of battlefield....strategy....

MW2 doesnt let you think, thats not really modern warfare battle thats....Halo or some dumb ?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    that just sounds dumb

Anyone that played FPSes before Halo knows Keyboard and Mouse is where its at.

The Mouse been shittin on Joysticks since Wolfenstein 3D
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So that a yes?

You spawn off of sqaud members who are already in the battle
  • Rell Mayne
    edited March 2010
    Options
    So that a yes?

Depends on what type of player you are...If your a base caping person yes...If you ? ? ? then no, the spawn system is set for your advantage ...use it, Always flank wherever your enemy is coming from on the high Land.

If you just want to save your team spawn far and walk on the edge of the map and steal a base while they are ? up the most direct base.

Spawn with a squad partner if you just want that...Cod type action, but the best way is squad based away from all the action..U can actually make use of the ? XBL mics for once
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Aight I got.

Thats the worst thing about MW2. Nobody ? talks.

Another Question: Can you use your XBL account on a pc and get achievements from games for windows?

Not to mention the deep online progression system with no achievements/trophies to go along with it...which is why i hacked MW2 and have no desire to play it anymore. It's false replay value...
  • Rell Mayne
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Aight I got.

Thats the worst thing about MW2. Nobody ? talks.

Another Question: Can you use your XBL account on a pc and get achievements from games for windows?

Not sure about that....But yea Mod war its no use talking by the time u yell out look out...ur dead. I been havin fun on this battlefield ? ...especially the Vietnam swamp level...? is so dope, Only thing is right now all the unlocks aint out so its gonna be a whole nother game in like a month when everyone has everything, But that wont make it unbalanced.

The helicopter Drone is hot as hell lol
  • BiGG_DuBB 760
    BiGG_DuBB 760 Members Posts: 74
    edited March 2010
    Options
    whats the difference between Battlefield and Mag... ima bout to switch to PS3 this weekend and im researching games
  • Rell Mayne
    edited March 2010
    Options
    whats the difference between Battlefield and Mag... ima bout to switch to PS3 this weekend and im researching games

Battlefield is what Mag wishes it was
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

M.A.G is terrible ? brag about 250 players or whatever it is but the ? spawn times are crazy long so there is never that many people fighting at once. The game looks like a recycled PC game.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    M.A.G is terrible ? brag about 250 players or whatever it is but the ? spawn times are crazy long so there is never that many people fighting at once. The game looks like a recycled PC game.

Sounds like its exactly the same as the beta. No improvement.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    MAG is ? HOT Garbage Juice. The ? that leaks out the bottom of the Hefty Bag. I str8 up cursed the manager out at ? ass Gamestop for trying to sell me that ? again. ? outta here.
  • Bcotton5
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This ? is dope as hell, straight crushing MW2
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sucks, my money is tied up right now. I have GoW3 on reserve and am saving my game money for that, I'll have to get on BC2 a bit later. AWW SHUCKS lol
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i think im done with FPS for a while.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    All I have to say is ? Recon, lol. And why don't people squad up in this game. 12 people and no one in a squad, so I gotta run from the ? starting point when I die. Damn good game though
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I see why ? who can't play MW2 and like battlefield 2 better since they can be in tanks and ? lol
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I see why ? who can't play MW2 and like battlefield 2 better since they can be in tanks and ? lol

Not even. I got prestige twice and my ? ratio is higher den my death ratio. It's just boring now
  • Bcotton5
    edited March 2010
    Options

LOL @ this being the same reply from everyone that play that noob ass ? game.

" you must not be good at it" Really?
  • Rell Mayne
    edited March 2010
    Options

That and much bigger maps....

and tactics....

and support tools that actually make sense....

When you use helicopters on MW ? is auto pilot...in BC2 you have to actually pilot that ? try not to get hit by aa...drive the V to the correct side so your shooters can shoot and more.
  • vageneral08
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL @ this being the same reply from everyone that play that noob ass ? game.

" you must not be good at it" Really?

lol @noob ? always the reply when someone isnt that good MW2.....if you have a problem with noob tubers then dont play the game they put it on the game for a reason lol
  • vageneral08
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    That and much bigger maps....

and tactics....

and support tools that actually make sense....

When you use helicopters on MW ? is auto pilot...in BC2 you have to actually pilot that ? try not to get hit by aa...drive the V to the correct side so your shooters can shoot and more.

Word I may check it out this week, turn in my GOW collection for the trade....? GOW 3 is around the corner so many choices
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i bought it last week cuz Blazin told me it was GOAT...? is ? though...i dont care for the online play though, and i still think MW2 is better :(
  • Bcotton5
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lol @noob ? always the reply when someone isnt that good MW2.....if you have a problem with noob tubers then dont play the game they put it on the game for a reason lol

You just keep making my point for me, Im not complaining about noob tubers and Im not bad at the game,the game is too easy & caters to people that aint good at video games.

Its wack
  • vageneral08
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You just keep making my point for me, Im not complaining about noob tubers and Im not bad at the game,the game is too easy & caters to people that aint good at video games.

Its wack

Yeah but from your first post you automatically assumed it's about noob tubing or whatever....but really how is it too easy? not everyone can get 20 plus kills every game
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

u see it to ?

also notice how the low ratio players always seem to come across as mad...rell mayne has already been exposed, bcottons lack of skill was brought forward...and the majority mw2 haters have been exposed as having -1.0 ratios...thats no coincidence btw, sad but true...but there is a direct correlation between mw2 haters and low ratios...

but u kno whats funny ?....is since the release of this supposed 'superior' game...ive only seen 2 poeople playing it...1. junegemini (who claims mw2 is still better)....2. bcotton....apart from that, no1 actually plays this game on my psn friends list.....most of the time when im online, the majority of people are playing mw2....mw2 came out exactly 4 months ago, yet it reminds the most played game for most gamers.....

heres a tip...

a skilled gamer should never argue with a n00b, because from a distance its hard to tell who is who....