Tom & Jerry Illuminati Pyramid & Satan Worship

Options
nurid
nurid Members Posts: 167
edited March 2010 in The Social Lounge
I found this one minute video to be interesting.
Watch it and tell me what you think.

Comments

• Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    im surprised they were so blatant with it
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so you guys seriously think a "secret" society that rules the world exposes itself in childrens' cartoons?

really?

like, you're honestly that dumb?

how do you even get that dumb?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What's the point of a secret society not being secret. smh Let me guess, it's some subliminal mumbo jumbo, but wait if you don't know what the symbolism is or accept it what purpose does it serve. Puts on my tin foil hat and reads a Dan Brown book.
  • THEsweetheart92
    THEsweetheart92 Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    nurid wrote: »
    I found this one minute video to be interesting.
    Watch it and tell me what you think.
    cnt see the video
    you are cute tho
  • Lege|\|dary
    Lege|\|dary Members Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Looks like some anti-illumanti people made this, not the actually the cartoonists who do tom and jerry

The cartoon looks recently done, if you watched the old episodes of tom and jerry you can tell the differences in production
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cnt see the video
    you are cute tho

Why not? Workin?
    Also I appreciate it. lol
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Looks like some anti-illumanti people made this, not the actually the cartoonists who do tom and jerry

The cartoon looks recently done, if you watched the old episodes of tom and jerry you can tell the differences in production

This is from one of the newer cartoon movies.
    Tom and Jerry: The Fast and the Furry
    It airs on Cartoon Network all the time.
    This is a clip from it. It's not fan-made.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this aint the only cartoon with Illuminati symbolism....

some old ? tunes cartoons

spongebob

in fact its more prevalent in a lot of the newer cartooons for children
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My question is why do people believe in this Illumati ? on the superficial level (music, tv,etc) when the true power probably lies with the the government,monarchies, fortune 500 execs and companies, religious organization,etc. They have and control most of the power in the world, to me all this nonsense about videos, clothing symbols,etc aren't touching the real issue or getting to the source of it. Me watching a video is not gonna change my belief system
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    My question is why do people believe in this Illumati ? on the superficial level (music, tv,etc) when the true power probably lies with the the government,monarchies, fortune 500 execs and companies, religious organization,etc. They have and control most of the power in the world, to me all this nonsense about videos, clothing symbols,etc aren't touching the real issue or getting to the source of it. Me watching a video is not gonna change my belief system

you ever thougt maybe its the illuminati themselves puttin those vids upon youtube n starting all those ridiculous rumours just to throw people off...
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

its everywhere including government/fortune 500 news/networks newspapers <<<<especially this example I was interning for a newspaper in college and their were some stories we were not allowed to print at all about certain political figures/philantropists who were involved in some shady ?

you get more of a response from people when you mention how drake and jigga are nose deep into this ?
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options

It's showin you just how far their influence goes.
    Music, cartoons, media, etc are all important cause they're what keeps people's minds occupied.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    you ever thougt maybe its the illuminati themselves puttin those vids upon youtube n starting all those ridiculous rumours just to throw people off...

so now the illuminati is behind everybody knowing about them and trying to expose them to keep themselves hidden...man ? is taking anything w/ a pyramid in it and calling it an illuminati symbol now...
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I've done some research on that ? , i don't believe most of the ? people say about so and so entertainer is in it. From my understanding you have to have blood ties to be in the illuminati and only certain families are in it (British royal family, Rockerfeller, Rotschild,Kennedy's,etc). Yall are acting like any and one can be apart of it much less a black man.
  • It's Not Cool Bruh
    It's Not Cool Bruh Members Posts: 215
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blud.....not this ? again. i hope you ? know that nothing is nearly intact as you think it is
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    so now the illuminati is behind everybody knowing about them and trying to expose them to keep themselves hidden...man ? is taking anything w/ a pyramid in it and calling it an illuminati symbol now...

well you can watch youtube vids, there was one in paticular on the movie 'blast from the past' the symbolism was undeniable...i even watched a vid were movie were hinting to 9/11 long before it even happened...

i mean...lets say they do it...the question is...for what purpose...

i honestly think majority of people who watch these vids just dismiss them as dumb and far fetched, like u said...everybody see a pyramid n shout 'illuminati'...so much so to the point were people will automatically disregard it as ? before even investigating further,if thats the case...then its not so hard to believe that they might be behind all of this promotion themselves.
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options

Of course. Are you familiar with COINTELPRO?
    Was this ever aired?

All the time. I've seen it on Cartoon Network myself
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I've done some research on that ? , i don't believe most of the ? people say about so and so entertainer is in it. From my understanding you have to have blood ties to be in the illuminati and only certain families are in it (British royal family, Rockerfeller, Rotschild,Kennedy's,etc). Yall are acting like any and one can be apart of it much less a black man.

thats what i never understood about the jayz rumors. that ? got money, but he doesnt have money like those families. if one of the rockefellers woke up with jays money, he'd ? himself.
  • It's Not Cool Bruh
    It's Not Cool Bruh Members Posts: 215
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    thats what i never understood about the jayz rumors. that ? got money, but he doesnt have money like those families. if one of the rockefellers woke up with jays money, he'd ? himself.

? have a hard time understanding success, they try to undermine it by saying it "come frum da devil"
  • blackrain
    edited February 2010
    Options
    well you can watch youtube vids, there was one in paticular on the movie 'blast from the past' the symbolism was undeniable...i even watched a vid were movie were hinting to 9/11 long before it even happened...

i mean...lets say they do it...the question is...for what purpose...

i honestly think majority of people who watch these vids just dismiss them as dumb and far fetched, like u said...everybody see a pyramid n shout 'illuminati'...so much so to the point were people will automatically disregard it as ? before even investigating further,if thats the case...then its not so hard to believe that they might be behind all of this promotion themselves.

it's not that people dismiss the videos as far fetched...it's that ? is quick to make "the illuminati" responsible for any and everything...Earthquake happens= the illuminati did it, snow falls in the winter in the US= Illimunati is behind it, black president =illuminati trying to distract us, Lil Wayne Jay-Z and Drake all go platinum=Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati...it's the simple ? that people attach them to that makes others not take them seriously...
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Another question, why in the hell would the Illuminati try to send messages through music when the music business as a whole is dying.
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    Options
    it's not that people dismiss the videos as far fetched...it's that ? is quick to make "the illuminati" responsible for any and everything...Earthquake happens= the illuminati did it, snow falls in the winter in the US= Illimunati is behind it, black president =illuminati trying to distract us, Lil Wayne Jay-Z and Drake all go platinum=Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati...it's the simple ? that people attach them to that makes others not take them seriously...

thats the deception.

people jump on the bandwagon not even realising what their talking about, the ? is probably way deeper...

see, even in this thread...people are quick to dismiss something so absurd as, jay-z being a member...their naturally cynical, dismissing the illuminati's influence in musc and other aspects o of media...people talking about why wud jay this, why wud jay that ?

not even realising that if the rumours were indeed true, it would be illuminati themsleves that started them...simply to confuse.

the believers are in the minority, always have been always will be...

i mean how many people really gon stop listening to jay or believe such ? , the ? they put out is INTENTIONALLY misleading and exaggerrated, so if any real evidence leaked or emerged people would be quick to dismiss it....it also makes idiots jump on bandwagons n try to decipher symbolism themselves and unintentionally do their work for them.

it works...because sum of the ? ive seen on youtube is absurb, n i figure is all ? ...but then thats probably the plan.
  • blackrain
    edited February 2010
    Options
    thats the deception.

people jump on the bandwagon not even realising what their talking about, the ? is probably way deeper...

see, even in this thread...people are quick to dismiss something so absurd as, jay-z being a member...their naturally cynical, dismissing the illuminati's influence in musc and other aspects o of media...people talking about why wud jay this, why wud jay that ?

not even realising that if the rumours were indeed true, it would be illuminati themsleves that started them...simply to confuse.

the believers are in the minority, always have been always will be...

i mean how many people really gon stop listening to jay or believe such ? , the ? they put out is INTENTIONALLY misleading and exaggerrated, so if any real evidence leaked or emerged people would be quick to dismiss it....it also makes idiots jump on bandwagons n try to decipher symbolism themselves and unintentionally do their work for them.

it works...because sum of the ? ive seen on youtube is absurb, n i figure is all ? ...but then thats probably the plan.

and you are one of the minority that happens to have been able to unplug yourself from the Matrix and see the truth?
  • One Spliff
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and you are one of the minority that happens to have been able to unplug yourself from the Matrix and see the truth?

im in contact with spirits and they put me up on game...

but im not certain of anything...but we definatley in the last days, im sure of that....

but to be human is to be a slave, no one is unplugged...no matter how much you think you are , or are'nt...
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    For all the people who believe in this ? do yall even understand the history of it going back to it's origins, the biblical ties, Atlantis,etc.