BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    never let me slip 'cause if i slip, then i'm slippin'
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    One, two, three and to da fo'/Snoop Do....man, I'm way off.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Where is the biblical evidence for a rapture? Because I have yet to see it. Not an attack, just a question.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    Where is the biblical evidence for a rapture? Because I have yet to see it. Not an attack, just a question.
    It's all over the scriptures, from Genesis to Revelation. Have you ever asked the Lord Jesus Christ to reveal this truth to you?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    2heaven, hows ur campaign for getting huckabee elected in 2012 going?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2010
    Options

Not really thinking about the 2012 presidential election yet my brother. That's a long time away.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

lol........i hope he aint trynna Do that............We had enough Repubilcans In the Offices
  • earth two superman
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    lol........i hope he aint trynna Do that............We had enough Repubilcans In the Offices

he is, ned flanders here voted for mccain cuz of the ? marriage/abortion thing
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    he is, ned flanders here voted for mccain cuz of the ? marriage/abortion thing

LOL no he didnt lol
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It's all over the scriptures, from Genesis to Revelation. Have you ever asked the Lord Jesus Christ to reveal this truth to you?

Where at? I was asking you because you seem to agree with the rapture. But I have read all of the NT. Still working slowly through the Old. But I don't see it. It doesn't even make sense really because why woul the believers have to endure untill the end if they will be "raptured" away before thr tribulation.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Where at? I was asking you because you seem to agree with the rapture. But I have read all of the NT. Still working slowly through the Old. But I don't see it. It doesn't even make sense really because why woul the believers have to endure untill the end if they will be "raptured" away before thr tribulation.
    Let me ask you this. From what you understand so far, what is Gods purpose for the Tribulation period?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I purposely didn't respond because you still didn't answer my question. Im not being confrontational, I just really wanna know if you know where the scripture is because I haven't seen it yet. Ill anwer any question you have for me when you answer the one question I asked.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I purposely didn't respond because you still didn't answer my question. Im not being confrontational, I just really wanna know if you know where the scripture is because I haven't seen it yet. Ill anwer any question you have for me when you answer the one question I asked.

There is plenty of scriptural evidence for the rapture. I can give you scripture after scripture that speaks about the rapture, but without a knowledge of the total word of ? (OT and NT) and the Holy Spirit as your teacher it will be useless. The reason I asked you what was Gods purpose for the great tribulation was because I wanted to see what kind of working knowledge you have to begin with in regards to this time period. Hearing what your answer is will provide me with information about your Biblical understanding.

But to just give you something lets start in Genesis. Enoch was a ? fearing man who did not die, but was taken up to heaven. Why did ? take this man to heaven without Him having to face physical death? Well one of the answers is that it was because He walked with ? daily. 365 years of His life, which ironically coincides with a year, Enoch glorified ? with His life. But lets look at the broader picture and see what was happening during Enochs time, so that we can truly understand the purpose for ? telling us about this man named Enoch.

"And ? saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."
    Genesis 6:5

The time of Enoch was totally corrupt, just like we see today my brother. Jesus said in Luke 17:26, "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man."

So you see we have a picture of the rapture my brother. ? is showing us that He will remove His own (the Church) before He sends judgment upon the world. Enoch is a picture of the church. And just as ? removed Enoch before judgment came upon a sinful world in his day, ? will do the same during this day. Why is this so? Well Paul tells us in 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10, "For ? hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him."

You see my brother we are living under the church age presently. ? is currently calling out a body of believers, jew and gentile, to be part of the body of Christ. This has been going on for the last 2,000 years my friend. But one day this age will end, because ? is not done with His covenant people, the nation of Israel. The reason why I asked you the purpose of the Great Tribulation was to see if you understood it's meaning, purpose, and implications. The great tribulation is not for the Church my friend. The great tribulation purpose is for A) To turn the hearts of the Jews back to the Lord Jesus Christ, B) To judge the inhabitants of the world during that time period, C) To show mankind what you get when you trust in idols, D) to let Satan have his day, and E) to fulfill the prophetic scriptures, F) and to usher in the reign of Jesus Christ at the conclusion of it.

That was just a brief synopsis. If you read the book of Revelation you will see that after the 3rd chapter of Revelation is concluded, the Church is no longer mentioned until Revelation 19 when she returns in glory with the Lord Jesus Christ as His bride. You see, John, who is a picture of the church is called by ? in Revelation 4:1-2 to come up to heaven. "1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne."

John was taken out of the world, because He belongs to the church, while the great tribulation takes place. Thats why there is no mention of the Church during the great tribulation.

There are tons of other examples my brother. You see ? is great my friend. Just because the word rapture isn't directly in the scriptures, (just like the trinity) doesn't mean it's not there. The depth and riches of the wisdom and knowledge of Al-mighty ? are infinite. We have to dig into the scriptures in order to understand the deep and hidden things of ? . ? demands those that are His to STUDY to show ourselves approved, as a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. ? told the prophet Daniel in Daniel 12 that a lot of end time prophecies are closed up until the time of the end. ? also said that when the last days approach Knowledge would increase and the wise would understand, but the wicked wouldn't.

Well guess what? The last days are here and Gods word is being fulfilled. I pray that you will let the Holy Spirit teach you these things my friend. Only He can open up the word of ? and have it make sense to you. I too was once a non-believer in the rapture. But that was because I thought I knew it all, but I absolutely knew nothing. I had no knowledge of the word of ? and the truth of Jesus Christ. i still don't to be honest, but ? has revealed this truth to me, because I seek Him daily and I seek to understand who Jesus Christ is and His fellowship.

All I can tell you is to study my brother. Study, study, study, study, study. ? said that His people perish for a lack of knowledge. You have to study the Bible to understand whats to come my brother. ? bless.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

Do you believe obama is the anti christ? if so then how do you know there will be another president?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    Do you believe obama is the anti christ? if so then how do you know there will be another president?

No I don't and I never said I did.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    No I don't and I never said I did.

let me ask you something then, outside of youtube and the bible what evidence do you have the a rapture is really coming?
  • earth two superman
    edited March 2010
    Options
    t/s admitted that playing resident evil 1 gave him nightmares lmao
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    t/s admitted that playing resident evil 1 gave him nightmares lmao
    ? sure did bless you with a good memory because you remember everything I say.
  • earth two superman
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? sure did bless you with a good memory because you remember everything I say.

so u admit it?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    so u admit it?

Yeah. It was the resident evil game for the wii. I played it 1 time and that was enough. Who likes to have nightmares?
  • juswest388
    juswest388 Members Posts: 15
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Still recruiting for your cult
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? please.....the Bible is ? and you know it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah. It was the resident evil game for the wii. I played it 1 time and that was enough. Who likes to have nightmares?

LMAO......damn how old are you, 12?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited March 2010
    Options
    @ Kingblaze

What made you believe that the bible is not true? Like what caused you to come to the conclusion that the Bible is just a fabriacted story of events that never happend? I have an Idea of why you feel this way, but I'd rather not assume and give you a chance to respond.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited March 2010
    Options
    juswest388 wrote: »
    Still recruiting for your cult

Juswest06! How you doing my friend?