Options
2»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LMAO......damn how old are you, 12?

Nah, but I was str8 off that game after I had that nightmare. Im cool off that. I like my sleep to be blessed and I learned my lesson after that experience.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Resident evil gave you nightmares but isnt that what judgement day is going to be like? so why not play it with the mindset of "this is what i would do"

if thats what you believe
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah. It was the resident evil game for the wii. I played it 1 time and that was enough. Who likes to have nightmares?

lmao i dont think ? wants sissies like you for his team.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao i dont think ? wants sissies like you for his team.

"26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But ? hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and ? hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath ? chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of ? is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord."

1 Corinthians 1:26-31
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

im bout to throw my resident evil 5 in the ps3 right now