Race. History. Dumbness.

Options
Sovo_Nah
Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
while we are talking "puerto ricans" how ? is it that the Deep Dark Black Purerto Ricans from the South of the Island of Puerto Rico call "Spain" the motherland?

if im lyin im dyin. i seent it. i heardeded it. They aint black. they puerto rican. and they ancestors from spain. thats what they say mane.

(P.S. I only said deep dark black, to give you an idea of the people. i could have said haitian or jamaican lookin, but thats an insult. they know who they be. its them ones who got conquered by Espana.)

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    humans are dumb period....but hey we are smarter than animals atleast,that must make us some kind of ? genius super species.
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited May 2011
    Options
    in a way those are theyre ancestors.. but they should feel more inclined to relate to africans imo..
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    zoepian wrote: »
    in a way those are theyre ancestors.. but they should feel more inclined to relate to africans imo..

im not disputing you zoepian. im not. but what i was saying is, that many of those descendants of former slaves aint got a lick of white blood in them like hatians and jamaicans and if you go further south of the island, puerto rico.

I can only tell that the french were in haiti because they speak french, with an african twang. same for jamaica with the english. maybe im the one jumping to conclusions, but those who were "conquistada por espana" (conquered by spain) seem to embrace their oppressors and represent them more.

I just wanna know why? why is spain more celebrated than the french or the british? why dont nobody ever bring up the fact that the dark people are at the bottom of the island of puerto rico and the light ones "habitaba" the north.

just thread talking yall. i mean nothing by it.