Chris Jericho Says He May Never Return To WWE

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited May 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2011 at 12:12 pm
Filed under WWE News, Wrestling News · Tagged with Chris Jericho

During a recent interview with the Wrestling Voice radio show, former WWE star Chris Jericho spoke about his time on Dancing with the Stars, his metal band Fozzy, WWE banning the word “wrestling” and whether he’ll return to WWE. Here are some highlighs of what Chris Jericho said about:

The support he received from the WWE during Dancing with the stars.

“I don’t see why they wouldn’t want to support it 100%, you have an audience of 23 million every week and hearing the words WWE every single week and seeing one of their guys performing on a whole different level and wowing people and breaking the stereotypes of what a wrestler is and what a wrestler does, but some of it was a no brainer for them.”

Dancing As ‘Chris Irvine’ One Week On DWTS:

“I was dancing for my Mom and that week was a very open and raw performance, and it was the producers idea to have me dance as Chris Irvine, which was a cool experience, it was a very moving performing and fitting.”

On WWE blacklisting the word ‘wrestling’ from it’s product.

“As long as there is a ring nag guys in spandex throwing each other around it’s gonna be wrestling, you can call it what you want but if it looks like a ***** sounds like a duck and moves like a it’s a ***** it’s always gonna be wrestling.”

On whether he’ll return to the WWE.

“Everybody asks, ‘when are you coming back?’ and I don’t know if I’ll ever come back, I have no plans of it… I still love the WWE, I love watching it, but I don’t know if I’ll ever come back.”

Comments