• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    steph curry>>>>>>>>>>>>

i told ? smh...
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    if mota ellis gets hurt its a lock for curry, but ellis might ? it up for him, to be honest ellis getting hurt might be the best thing for the warriors franchise
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Tyreke Evans......Nagga
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Stephen Curry is that dude though but he won't win Rookie of the year
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited February 2010
    does it matter the warriors will end up trading both of them, or just let them go period check the history
  • its....JOHN B
    edited February 2010
    dholt23 wrote: »
    does it matter the warriors will end up trading both of them, or just let them go period check the history

warriors arent even that far from being a really good team as far as talent goes anyway i dont think they will ever win ? with don nelson as the coach, but they should of traded away monta ellis and maggette and let bell, claxton, and george all walk after this season, i would keep cj watson and morrow give them some money along with azubuke, randolph and radmanovic to go with curry and try to lure in a guy like ? or an established big man through trades or Free agency and if they have a chance to pick the best big man in the draft then pick him, right now all they got is beidrins who i think is getting overpaid and turiaf a good backup center, someone needs to tell nelson you will never win by starting small forwards at center, they need a couple big men and their straight
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Nope Tyreke Evans 20 5 and 5 if Evans played in Nelson's system those numbers would be even higher.
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited February 2010
    warriors arent even that far from being a really good team as far as talent goes anyway i dont think they will ever win ? with don nelson as the coach, but they should of traded away monta ellis and maggette and let bell, claxton, and george all walk after this season, i would keep cj watson and morrow give them some money along with azubuke, randolph and radmanovic to go with curry and try to lure in a guy like ? or an established big man through trades or Free agency and if they have a chance to pick the best big man in the draft then pick him, right now all they got is beidrins who i think is getting overpaid and turiaf a good backup center, someone needs to tell nelson you will never win by starting small forwards at center, they need a couple big men and their straight

man you wouldnt make as a gm; how about kepping Matt Barnes, Baron Davis Al Harrington 6 Troy Hudson Stephen Jackson
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    cj012890 wrote: »
    steph curry>>>>>>>>>>>>

i told ? smh...

u aint the only 1 b....

thats why its still ? THE WARRIORS for the rest of my life for stealin him from my Knicks...

but Tyreke Evans is gonna get the ROY anyway and he should.....Curry has WAY more talent on his team than Tyreke does, and only a few more wins on his teams record

so that helps Tyreke Evans win, but it'll be a close vote im sure
  • its....JOHN B
    edited February 2010
    dholt23 wrote: »
    man you wouldnt make as a gm; how about kepping Matt Barnes, Baron Davis Al Harrington 6 Troy Hudson Stephen Jackson

how about their already gone so who gives a ? about them, you bring them up like i had something to do with it, the gm they have now is obviously one of the worst in the league and if i were him i would take the destroy and rebuild approach something like what ainge did with boston
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    curry is the product of don nelson's system....take as many shots as possible and play no defense...he can basically do whatever the hell he wants

imagine if tyreke was playing for the warriors he'd b averaging 27 pts 8 ast easy

if i had to pick ROY id give to jennings just because his team is in playoff position without michael redd
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    curry is the product of don nelson's system....take as many shots as possible and play no defense...he can basically do whatever the hell he wants

imagine if tyreke was playing for the warriors he'd b averaging 27 pts 8 ast easy

if i had to pick ROY id give to jennings just because his team is in playoff position without michael redd

Some very good points you making with the Evans/Curry debate which I have to agree with. The thing with Jennings is that he is inconsistent I watch him play his heart out some games and then the next two games he just lazy out there making careless turnovers and bad shot selection which causes his team. Also he is a defense liability don't believe me just ask Earl Boykins. The thing with Evans and Curry is they bring it each night and both guys can distribute the ball with consistency.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited February 2010

impossible.....

ight, obviously the system fits him....but the way he scores, thats somethin that has been the same.....catch a old Steph Curry game when he was at Davidson he got a top 10 jumpshot in the NBA already, and probably the quickest release in the league, and hes a much better passer/ball handler then he got credit for comin out of Highschool

basically my point is, you put him on the Kings and he'd have a better year than Evans is on that Kings team.....? Evans doesnt have the #6 scorer in the NBA takin shots away from him
  • its....JOHN B
    edited February 2010

lol yo calm the ? down bruh, i dont care where evans plays he'll never avg that much
  • jiffy_mix
    jiffy_mix Members Posts: 142
    edited February 2010
    I think it will be a close race. As mentioned if the Bucks make the playoffs, I think Jennings should get some consideration. Then it just comes down to "numbers" and 'wow factor" with Curry and Evans. Each player is doing their thing so I think it will be a tough choice...hell who makes the All-Rookie team will be tough this year. Just about all the Rookie Gaurds are having solid seasons. Lawson in Denver, Flynn in Minny, the duo of Collison and Thornton have been big for the Hornets. OKC getting good production from Harden. It will be tough.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Boy put on last night, but how ain't no different from Jennings busting out and Tyreke has been way consistent
  • youngc12
    youngc12 Members Posts: 89
    edited February 2010

ooooohhhhh....u should kno by now that if ur a rookie in play-off postion....it doesnt matter. see the 03-04 season....who won rookie of the year? lebron james. Who had his team in a playoff postion? Carmelo Anthony. Im STILL hurt over that. Melo clearly had his team in the playoffs compared to lebron james. not only that....melo has had is team in the play offs EVERY year that he's been n the league. it took lebron 'til his 3rd season for him to get to the play-offs(yeah he went farther....especially in that fluke '06-07' finals appearance...he ran into a spurs team that wasnt playin NO games....dem ? was serious lol) but i digress....when it comes to the rookie of the year award...its a popularity contest...jus like the MVP award. whoever gets talked about the most in both cases....will win the award. no matter what your team record is(see: cavs '03-'04). so altho jennings has his team in play-off postioning(a la carmelo anthony) it wont matter....cuz nobody is talking about him no more(unless he has another 40-55 pt. game). their talking about curry and evans. so the ROY award will go to one of them.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    another Carolina boy taking the league over....
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Jennings hasnt been consistently productive since Jan.....He shoots 37%.....That doesnt deserve ROY.....If they do make the playoffs John Salmons will get more credit....
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    u aint the only 1 b....

thats why its still ? THE WARRIORS for the rest of my life for stealin him from my Knicks...

but Tyreke Evans is gonna get the ROY anyway and he should.....Curry has WAY more talent on his team than Tyreke does, and only a few more wins on his teams record

so that helps Tyreke Evans win, but it'll be a close vote im sure

What helps Tyreke is that hes the best player on his team (Or at least he has the ball most of the time) and with Curry, you have Monta who dominates the ball. Curry's assists dont come from Monta scoring since Monta scores only when he initiates the offense. Which makes Curry's season more impressive, since his numbers are comparable with a better player on his team.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    if evans dont stay consistent, curry gon wrap that r.o.y. up...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Tyreke Evans

close thread
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Evans will win but Steph is a better player
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
  • TRiLL SMiTH
    TRiLL SMiTH Members Posts: 75
    edited February 2010
    Maybe.Ty lawson is also very good but he aint gettin enough shine because of Chauncy...but more than likely yea he is