most dangerous situation you ever been in?

Mister_H2H
Mister_H2H Members Posts: 163
edited September 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
share...

and don't ? ...

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    jugglin 2 chicks....

smmfh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    car accident with no seat belt

being shot at....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    lol, when the board slows down i'll post something...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    staring down the barrel of a gun
  • Lege|\|dary
    Lege|\|dary Members Posts: 474 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    stepped over a water moccasin

that

or being in a club when they started fighting, bottles flying and chairs being thrown.. ended in gunshots and somebody being flown out by helicopter to a major city hospital

also

had a bike handle bar go thru my head

also

got electrocuted when I was 3

so....

hard list to choose from
  • Max.
    edited February 2010
    I think Jamel has been threw some ? while he was serving over seas
  • Lege|\|dary
    edited February 2010
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    U from MS right??/where

Clarksdale...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Completley soaked in windy 15 degree weather a mile from my car. Had to ditch my gear strip layers and just book to my car. Went home warmed up and then went back and got my ? .
  • Max.
    edited February 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Completley soaked in windy 15 degree weather a mile from my car. Had to ditch my gear strip layers and just book to my car. Went home warmed up and then went back and got my ? .

What happened...hunting..
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Home invasion and being tied up

Falling off 4wheeler and bike fell on top of me

Being stuck up and dude tried to shoot me in my head

alot more ? forreal but they were the only times i thought i wasnt gonna make it
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    okay i told the story about the GTA car ride....
    i told the story about gilly the kid...
    i told the story about getting robbed....

did i ever tell about the time i was about to fight an entire neighborhood??

i can't remember.. i might have told it on another website......brb gotta go use the search feature, i don't think i feel like typing all that again
  • Max.
    edited February 2010
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    Falling down 3 stories of an apt on my back.. knocked me out cold for 10min back almost broken i could've died

Damn what happened?
  • Lege|\|dary
    edited February 2010
    Oh...that's wassup like 2 and a half hours from here...Don't ? up homie...or we fighting

oh ok lol

where u at?
  • Max.
    edited February 2010
    ? is dodging death on the ic

dude said he got stabbed in the heart earlier
  • Lege|\|dary
    edited February 2010
    Miss State...in starkville....My cuz plays Pat plays receiver for Ole Miss tho

Since I'm in oxford right now

I'm only like an hour away :)
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    okay i found it.. this is a cut and paste from another website, i don't think i used any pics or gif's.. but i think the story is still pretty good
    dusouljah wrote:
    i have another non gun story i just thought of which also involves me not knowing when to shut the hell actually workd out this time....i was talking so much ? that this entire block must've felt either i had to have a gun... or i was highly connected.. cuz i called everyone's bluff and managed to get out there without throwing a single punch...

so this is when camera phone's first came out, and you actually had to have a little camera that u took the pictures on and then hook it up to the phone.... (remember that ? !!) and we were playing with it out side while one of my home boys was trying to fix my little cousins flat tire...

now there were some dudes further up the block hustling or hanging or whatever.. but they just didn't take too kindly to us being lou and chiccling with the chicks down there (my little cousin is a girl and she had like 2 of her home girls with her) so they felt the need to say something about it....my cousin and her mother instantly told me to not say anything , cuz they pretty much know i have a bad habit of not keeping my mouth shut... so they try to andle it being as though they actually live on this block...
    and i agreed to stay silent and be cool. until the dude was just getting way too wreckless and i just started....

now the things that have to be mentioned.. one.. this was a dead end street...(meaning one way in, and one way out) and two.. there was only like 4 or 5 guys initially... and i was with 2 of my home boys.. great odds for me.. so i had no problem talking heavy ? cuz at any point i was ready to go....

but my cousin was like stop stop stop and basically pushing me in her house...
    so we get in the house.. and i go into my "zap out mode" where i start hyping my self up cuz i'm ready to whoop some ass..
    i start taking my jelwery off, take everything outta my pockets, and put it all in a plastic bag.. and told my cousin when we go outside just go to my car and put my bag in there...

so we come outside and i'm all hyped up... however i had to look around...cuz i coulda swore it was only like 4 or 5 guys initially.. but by this time like 6 cars had pulled up on the one way street, and the ? block was FLOODDED!!!!

i mean there was atleast 20-30 more heads out there than originally planned...

and honestly this is what went through my mind
    "ok D...ur about to be killed....at least make it good...when word gets back to the hood....they needa know u went out like a G"

i started walking towards my car when one of the guys tried calling me out... so i turned around and just started talking the most gangsta, denzel from training day , type ? i could think of.. i mean i dared one of them to come within arm's reach... i called them so many ? and lames, and told them i was ready to die out here ton ight, did they feel the same.. i mean i really almost blacked out....

but i had to stay on point to make sure no one got the drop on me...

now with everything i was saying i distracted them enough so that my cousin and my home boys (yea my punk ass home boys.. i do not hang with those lames anymore) could get to my car and pull it to a point where we had a clear shot outta the madness... and started beeping the horn like "come on D just get in the car"

i called them some more ? , told them i'd be back.. hopped in the car and damn near fainted....

word got back to around my way.. and a few big heads madesome calls andreally let the guys who staretd the whole ordeal have it.. with my cousin n them still having to live around there.. ppl were really ? that those guys came off like that.. and the next morning they were knocking on her door to appologize....

? was crazy.... i'm just glad no one got close enough to me for me to swing on them, cuz i definitely woulda swung first.. but i'm not too sure i wuolda survived the aftermath
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Max-b wrote: »
    ? is dodging death on the ic

dude said he got stabbed in the heart earlier

damn........
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Max-b wrote: »
    What happened...hunting..

lol yeah my ? buddy tipped our canoe over reaching for a decoy so all our ? is just drifting across this small lake but water was so cold we had to say ? it all just grab the guns and luckily the lake was shallow so we barely had to swim but we totally soaked by the time we got on land.
  • Max.
    edited February 2010
    that story reminds me on Halloween me n my friend went to a white hood...

Right when we got off the train white dudes was ready to fight us

securty broke it up,,we call a friend pack n car drive to gas station where white dudes is at hop out

Out of no where 25 white dudes come out the cuts

Funny thing there was about 8 of us we was whoopn them

they pulled a gun out started shootn

it was on some warriors movie ?
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Jamel Dusouljah and Hellraiser

if these 3 ? was around during the slave revolts...........slavery mighta been over in 5 months
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    That dusouljah ? is the black rambo
    it was one of those rare situations where u have absolutely no choice but to go out on your sword....running was not an option, and showing weakness woulda just made them attack like wolves..i jut had to keep calling their bluff until either my little cousin got the car started or the police showed up... eve if the fight had went down, those still woulda been my only options...i was not gonna beat up 20+ ?
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    ChillaT wrote: »
    Jamel Dusouljah and Hellraiser

if these 3 ? was around during the slave revolts...........slavery mighta been over in 5 months

naw, i'm too smart for that....i woulda been playing like i was going along looking for a weakness and a oppertunity to get the ? away...going hard doens't always work
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    okay i found it.. this is a cut and paste from another website, i don't think i used any pics or gif's.. but i think the story is still pretty good

powerman.jpg

Word?..........................
  • Max.
    edited February 2010
    i had that feeling like man I got a bad feeling...

I was Gona go to a ? house but ny friends was syn I was actn like a ?

so I stayed with them...n that ? happen

Always go with yo gut feeling