discovering an old game late as hell....

earth two superman
earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in IllGaming
like I did with World at War.

I also just discovered Heavenly Sword and Burnout Paradise. HS is fun as hell but it needs some freakin trophies. Burnout is absolutely amazing, that and Motosotrm are the only racers i can play long term

Comments

• DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    like I did with World at War.

I also just discovered Heavenly Sword and Burnout Paradise. HS is fun as hell but it needs some freakin trophies. Burnout is absolutely amazing, that and Motosotrm are the only racers i can play long term

I do this aswell...I almost want to call Konami and BEG for MGS4 to have some trophies put in....but it won't happen...i really hate how sony has made me a trophy ?
  • earth two superman
    edited February 2010
    I do this aswell...I almost want to call Konami and BEG for MGS4 to have some trophies put in....but it won't happen...i really hate how sony has made me a trophy ?

lol i hate that too.
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    i just played thru mgs4 again today....game is so dope
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I've had dead rising for a while now but it was one of those games i didnt get until late.
  • earth two superman
    edited February 2010
    I've had dead rising for a while now but it was one of those games i didnt get until late.

man i would love that to come to PS3.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I just tried 50 Cent's Blood on the Sand off Gamefly today.

The ? is, suprisingly as hell enough, a good ass game. Reminds me alot of that game The Club.
  • infamous118
    edited February 2010
    I remember trying to play that on a regulat TV.

Didnt know wtf I was doing because I could even read the txt on the screen.

hell yeah i played it on a regular tv. the words were blurry as ? . i don't know how i made it as far as i did like that lol
  • infamous118
    edited February 2010
    I just tried 50 Cent's Blood on the Sand off Gamefly today.

The ? is, suprisingly as hell enough, a good ass game. Reminds me alot of that game The Club.

i heard that game was good but i was hesitant to cop it because i played bulletproof lol
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    back in the dreamcast games I only played old games lol.....I just recently copped a ps3 when demon's souls hit the shelves, copped MGS4....game was sick, the gameplay wasn't even that fresh but the story made up for it.

I still haven't copped Lost Planet....
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    i heard that game was good but i was hesitant to cop it because i played bulletproof lol

Yeah it ain't nothing like Bulletproof. If I had to describe it, it's a combination of Gears of War style stop-and-pop with the "? as many ? in a row as possible" play as The Club.And if you shoot and cuss at the same time the ? is like a score multiplier. Yeah it has a cuss button. hilarious.

The story is stupider than ? though, but it's funny .
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    sheeeeeeit, I just started playing Chrono Trigger for the 1st time...GOAT SNES game, sorry FF6

played Deus Ex last year and was immediately ? about not playing it when it came out
  • The_Giant_Blast
    The_Giant_Blast Members Posts: 12
    edited March 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    sheeeeeeit, I just started playing Chrono Trigger for the 1st time...GOAT SNES game, sorry FF6

played Deus Ex last year and was immediately ? about not playing it when it came out

Oh yeah I love old SNES RPGs..... you should also check out Breath of Fire II. Just as dope as Chrono Trigger.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Xenogears >>>> any RPG