From bros to foes

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited May 2011 in The Powder Room
Ive been talking to this girl for awhile now and ive noticed that two of my buddies are also into her, I asked both of them straight up if they were into her, both of these ? tell me no.

So im out at the bar with her and group of friends which includes my buddies. So me this girl are chillin and talking at the bar and my one buddie is cockblocking me hard, just bashing me in front of her non-stop, my other buddie is just kind of chillin, not saying much

So this girl pull me a side and we go outside so we can talk, she tell me she really into me but she wants to know the truth about were i was the other night when i texting her :confused: Im confused and she tell me that she knows that i was at my ex-girls place, which this was true but i was with her brother working on his car and she is away at school. I told her that i was at a friends house.

So we are having this talk and then i ask her where did you hear that i was with her? She shows me her phone and its filled with text msg from both of my buddies and they are dissing me hard in text.

So read some of these texts and im ? shocked that these ? would try some back stabbing ? like that.

Now i want to call these ? out on that ? but i promised not to say anything if she showed me

? shakes

Comments

• @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    run a train on her, problem solved
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why hte ? do they have her number?
    seperation of church and stae.
    dont bring them around your girls, there r some people you just cant share every part of your life with.
    just look at it like a learning experience.
    everyone on your team should be cooperating, if not they gotta go.
    and if u do confront them tell em u snooped on shorty phone so as not to put her in the middle.
    DEUCES.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    u share that girl
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    u share that girl
    roflmao
    classy hacker just classy
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why hte ? do they have her number?
    seperation of church and state
    The Hacker wrote: »
    u share that girl

all you need to know t/s

from the best educational knowledge the IC can provide

? have Ph.d's in this field
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Had a thread about something similar to this a couple weeks back. Homies told me straight up they'd tell a chick not to ? with me if she was their friend and she was interested in me. Don't tell them ? ? when it comes to broads
  • think
    think Members Posts: 687
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn ? ain't ? these days.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    Ive been talking to this girl for awhile now and ive noticed that two of my buddies are also into her, I asked both of them straight up if they were into her, both of these ? tell me no.

So im out at the bar with her and group of friends which includes my buddies. So me this girl are chillin and talking at the bar and my one buddie is cockblocking me hard, just bashing me in front of her non-stop, my other buddie is just kind of chillin, not saying much

So this girl pull me a side and we go outside so we can talk, she tell me she really into me but she wants to know the truth about were i was the other night when i texting her :confused: Im confused and she tell me that she knows that i was at my ex-girls place, which this was true but i was with her brother working on his car and she is away at school. I told her that i was at a friends house.

So we are having this talk and then i ask her where did you hear that i was with her? She shows me her phone and its filled with text msg from both of my buddies and they are dissing me hard in text.

So read some of these texts and im ? shocked that these ? would try some back stabbing ? like that.

Now i want to call these ? out on that ? but i promised not to say anything if she showed me

? shakes

You got some bitchassness partners.... you need to get from around them IMMEJIATELY....
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what the ? is up with all of you guys having lummies for pals? Did you just meet these ? or something? To many of you are on here claiming ya dudes do this to you. Check the ? circle you run with cause it sucks.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I can't say I'm surprised..I've seen it first hand. It always makes me smh to see how loyalty goes out the window when ? is involved.

I'd still call them out..why does she care if they're mad at her?
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn bro as earlier said lesson learned... good luck tho man ive been through this lol
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I can't say I'm surprised..I've seen it first hand. It always makes me smh to see how loyalty goes out the window when ? is involved.

I'd still call them out..why does she care if they're mad at her?

9a41aced8b80eac97ec2204e60c9dbe3.gif

C'mon son...