edited May 2011
    Got damn Jamal...U been hurt by T/S B?

Naw I just like ruining this ? 's threads

I get alotta joy out of it
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Kushington wrote: »
    I just thought i'd let everybody know im riding brand new rims....but them ? is stolen

Chrome or alloy? I'm looking for some 22 inch black and polished alloy for the Charger.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    zidane-hammer.gif...................
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Kushington wrote: »
    I just thought i'd let everybody know im riding brand new rims....but them ? is stolen
    And I'd like to offer my apologies for being so discreet with my connect...however, I assure you that I am involved in the drug trade, and I'm aware that them thangs go for se'nteen'five.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited May 2011
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    look at you guys turning my positive thread into trash. ? u all.

women who are beauty isolationists

I underestimated the level of immaturity here. who puts up with these people in real life...bless their hearts
  • KingJamal
    edited May 2011
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    I underestimated the level of immaturity here. who puts up with these people in real life...bless their hearts

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_43FdVZkYqAU/TP7vb63iqZI/AAAAAAAADJs/NVacQwOpIW4/s1600/gif-kanye-? -you.gif[/IMG]...............
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    so ladies lets post pics and videos whats your black beauty isolationists idol mines is thelma from good times. I dont care if they think her face or hair isnt pretty, she is pretty to me and I want to look just like her.

You'd be the worst role model to young black girls, all young girls actually, across the globe.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    You'd be the worst role model to young black girls, all young girls actually, across the globe.

Marley I cosign. Toddles.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    What's the proof that the t/s is a man?
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited May 2011
    D-Jack wrote: »
    How you going to ? on your fellow sista like that? SMH.

Lmao.

fa0de11cae848a5fafbf5748fcdbbf6e.gif

Now now, let's not get too silly up in here. I do not condone or support negative influences and the destruction of young girls minds therefore this foolery must come to a halt.
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited May 2011
    I'll contribute to this post just because I saw some awesome "natural,"
    photos.Not because I think black women are "better," than any other
    race.I think all races of women are beautiful.Beauty is beauty.

tumblr_lkzl03LFUA1qjjkioo1_400.png
    tumblr_lkvunkcxOQ1qdqa5oo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_kyc4rbBY4C1qawmqlo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lj5nkqER431qzdbzao1_400.jpg
  • KingJamal
    edited May 2011
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    I'll contribute to this post just because I saw some awesome "natural,"
    photos.Not because I think black women are "better," than any other
    race.I think all races of women are beautiful.Beauty is beauty.

tumblr_lkzl03LFUA1qjjkioo1_400.png
    tumblr_lkvunkcxOQ1qdqa5oo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_kyc4rbBY4C1qawmqlo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lj5nkqER431qzdbzao1_400.jpg

Those 1st 3 girls look good

U should make a separate thread cuz I can't support any thread thats made by Kinky.
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited May 2011

tumblr_lkj3pcKqys1qj03dvo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_li9tw0F1vZ1qaagiso1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l5kdy8SSK71qaagiso1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lkzyo4AQ7T1qaagiso1_500.jpg
  • Yummy.Lix
    edited May 2011
    Lol, ok I was thinking about doing that anyway @ DJack. But I
    don't know where to make the photo post...Powder room or Ill pix?
  • KingJamal
    edited May 2011
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »

tumblr_lkj3pcKqys1qj03dvo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_li9tw0F1vZ1qaagiso1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l5kdy8SSK71qaagiso1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lkzyo4AQ7T1qaagiso1_500.jpg

Good looking girls
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited May 2011
    Im dying over here @ that aunt viv gif.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited May 2011
    D-Jack wrote: »
    What is she saying negative beside her hatred for blk males???

Really though?
    What I was pointing out is that little black girls, little girls in general even, have such a difficult time developing a comfort within their own skin and bodies. Often times the media and society has this standard of beauty and anything less than that is, well, not "beautiful" enough. A good role model teaches young girls to embrace every bit of them and love themselves for the way they were created. Here this Kinky thing walks in talking about how badly she wants to look like other females. That's not something positive any little girl should be hearing, on the contrary.
  • MisterZone4
    MisterZone4 Members Posts: 22
    edited May 2011
    Brown SKinned girls are the GOAT. ? all this social media ? and other ? y'all talking. ? happens ine very culture, dark skinned people are frowned upon, quit making it something it isn't.
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Yes to me black women are the most beautiful, there are plenty of men who love black women and think that they are beautiful. BUT
    ladies the thing is alot of these men that find us beautiful are ashamed to find us beautiful because we dont look like the "beautiful" women they put in the media or etc. They are ashamed because of the social aspects of finding us beautiful, our skin lips bodies eyes noses and hair. I dont think the media is going to praise black womens beauty anytime soon, because white people own it, and they have there own agenda, so we black women must become beauty isolationists.

what I feel like us black women should do since our beauty is so exotic and unique is to go by our own beauty standards, and stop conforming. this means not being afriad to go out into the sun, wear our hair natural become a beauty isolationists.

weave, bleach eye contacts. just haave to go! ladies we can never be what we arent. we are black and lets embrace it.

Black people are no more or less beautiful than any other group of people on the planet. People should not feel pressured to conform to another culture's 'standards' of beauty or their own culture's, they should wear their hair and express themselves however they want to. That said, BW should know that their natural features are as attractive as any other 'race's.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    KingJamal wrote: »
    DidntReadLolYellowShirt.gif................

that's a funny ass Gif righ'thurrr
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
  • beeleKeelomibmovie
    beeleKeelomibmovie Banned Users Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    wyqblutcg9kdqst This summer is not the same as the last as the group decides to cross the forbidden river that leads off camp property. Once Upon a Christmas ending They believe he is their former pilot Captain Walker. Three Investigators and Secret of Terror Castle movie Her father tries to keep them apart, and then, one day, she sees this love as an illusion. Good Bad and Ugly megavideo Amidst hitch-hikers, breakdowns, and assorted local yokels, Rick finds love, life and maybe himself in this trans-American road trip from hell. watch Bloodwood online When the man dies from unrelated causes, Rugged and his side-kick, the even dimmer Jeff, try to cover up what they think is murder. The Rebound ending The powerful alcoholic and clumsy John Hancock is the most hated person in Los Angeles, as in spite of saving lives, he also destroys properties causing high cost to the city to fix his damages. Little Monsters reviews Haunted by the tragedy, both fathers react in unexpected ways, as do Grace and Emma. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past full movie What Macreedy couldn't know when he stepped off of that train was that the town had a shameful secret, one that must be kept at all costs. Brilliantlove dvd release date Enter a Senator (Joan Allen), who has shifted from the Republican Party to the Democratic. Beneath Planet of Apes showtimes Things don't quite work out for the couple, however, who are now being pursued by the cops. leicur2856pjo0w j9ivr6yxutevxda p22g8pepqcyu1zg
  • beeleKeelomibmovie
    beeleKeelomibmovie Banned Users Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    n38vauiqu5zb40s Lincoln Hawk (Stallone) is a struggling trucker who's trying to rebuild his life. download The Taqwacores movie . Entrapment imdb Dusty Chandler (Strait) is a super star in the country music world, but his shows have the style of a '70s rock concert. Romeo Must Die movie online During Harry Houdini's tour of Britain in 1926, the master escapologist enters into a passionate affair with a Scottish psychic. Chicken Run movie trailer Particularly with an undertaker who botches his work, the return from the USA from his famous but selfish brother, his cousin's fiance who has accidentally ingested drugs, the presence a ? who takes advantage of the sad event to win back the heart (or rather the body) of a woman who is about to marry another, of a handicapped old uncle who is also the most unbearable pain in the neck. Zone of Dead release date . Botched megavideo From the biggest festival to the smallest church social, Kenny Smyth delivers porta-loos to them all. Antz review . imdb Georgia Rule As a self-imposed leader and messiah, Charles writes the sacred texts of the Order. watch Mega Shark vs Crocosaurus He is invited to become his personal physician in Kampala and along the years he sees how despotic his friend is. 3ywoodma78w6o9o wbpy9kadlmqmike 1ewr3xcj92oh7lj
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    uhm so what about my waves?
    is that counting as natural.
  • peacetothereal1
    peacetothereal1 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    All women are beautiful to me. I don't care if you're asian, latino, white, or black. Beauty is beauty and any straight heterosexual male knows that. Now, all of the other things that go along with what a Man should want from a Woman is what black women Need to be worried about. That man don't care that your hair is natural as long as it's properly kept and maintained. He does care if you don't exercise and then wanna blame the fact that you can't attract a man well out of your league on willie lynch. No....blame it on saturated fats, calories from fat, and no exercise. Peeeeaaaaace.