[video]KiD CuDi Kissed By Male Fan(No ATL)...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Reason

Comments

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    SMH in disgust @ Cudi allowin' that ? ? to do that.

I guess this is the reason why I don't get this niqqaz music anyways. LOL
  • stringer bell
    edited February 2010
    Options
    SMH in disgust @ Cudi allowin' that ? ? to do that.

I guess this is the reason why I don't get this niqqaz music anyways
    . LOL

bolded for truth...
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lmao "That ? ? " *Riley Voice*
  • Carlos Bruise-Her
    Carlos Bruise-Her Banned Users Posts: 925
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The fact he aint punch him in the face showed he a closet ?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    new gayest moment in hip hop ever, 2nd only to lil wayne kissin his daddy
    congratz cudi, YOU ARE A ? . another step into the mainstream for ? rappers
  • Five
    Five Members Posts: 38
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • aswadh
    aswadh Members Posts: 411
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I got nothing against ? , but that white boy felt safe doing that to Cudi. Cudi got kicked off that Lady Gaga tour so he might have reacted differently to this but he should've punched that white boy either way. If a man would've done this to a woman it would classify as assault IMO.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So the skirt wearing ? will swing on a fan that threw some ? at him but not on a dude that tries to smooch him on the mouth?

smh

Kudi is a batty mon
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    smh...........Cudi is slippin
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    aswadh wrote: »
    I got nothing against ? , but that white boy felt safe doing that to Cudi. Cudi got kicked off that Lady Gaga tour so he might have reacted differently to this but he should've punched that white boy either way. If a man would've done this to a woman it would classify as assault IMO.

Same here long as they keep that ? over there.. with that said i would have knocked him out and through him off the stage

...Cuddy had that play play resistance like.. stoooooooooooooooooooop(MORE)
  • stringer bell
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    So the skirt wearing ? will swing on a fan that threw some ? at him but not on a dude that tries to smooch him on the mouth?

smh

Kudi is a batty mon

bolded for truth...
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    how you gon let a ? put his hands on your face like that without knocking his bish ass out. SMH @ ? Cuddle
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    wow... he doing him I guess
  • rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    jesus christ.. get over it... if you weren't so blinded by your own bigotry, you'd see he noticed what dude was doin' too late & still tried to pull back from him..

i guess that white man's engrained hate lasts generation after generation.. kinda reminds me of.. who am i thinkin' o..... THE KKK. yep, they pass down that same breed of ignorance.. tryin' to poison the world & ? .

shame on yall. yall shoulda learned from the hate the slave trade made instead of being a unconscious agent at it's beckon call..

jus sayin'..
  • rusty shackleford
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ...Cuddy had that play play resistance like.. stoooooooooooooooooooop(MORE)
    i believe that was grey goose he brought out on stage with him.. i think alcohol has been known to slow down reaction time once or twice in human history.. but if you're not old enough to drink then... guess you'll have to take my word for it..

& i don't have a kudi mixtape or album so it's not mansavin'.... yall just need to grow the ? up. isn't there enough bigotry in our history already? black people should be last ones to be so little.

get a ? ' grip.

Reminder: Mos Def ft. Talib Kweli - History [Rusty's "Big Head" Remix]

http://www.zshare.net/audio/73141782798d00bd/
  • stringer bell
    edited February 2010
    Options
    aswadh wrote: »

i think reason that white boy felt safe kiss him(no atl).. is because ? cudi gives off that ? type vibe.. by wearing skirts and skinny jeans.. this ? would never happen to any real ? in the game.. like anyone of the wu-tang members, styles p etc etc...
  • rusty shackleford
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i think reason that white boy felt safe kiss him(no atl).. is because ? cudi gives off that ? type vibe...
    because a lotta ? guys make songs about pokin' a chicks face?

:confused
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    never listened to his ? ......
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »

smh

Kudi is a batty mon

If he did that then the ? community probably would be on some kid cudi hates ? type of ? making that ? apologize.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    only a ? Hopper will defend that ? , this new crop of rappers are embracing the GLAAD Ideals to the fullest. The game is really ? up right now...
  • rusty shackleford
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *looks @ your post & then back @ the one below... Points in your confused mulatto face & laughs..
    If he did that then the ? community probably would be on some kid cudi hates ? type of ? making that ? apologize.
    no one has the right to touch you without permission. so the idea of a whole community crucifying him for reacting with force [which the law allows] is, to put it nicely, an drastic overassumption. i'd be offended if ANYONE, nevermind a stranger, kissed me on my face without permission.. ? be havin' eye herpes & everything else.
  • stringer bell
    edited February 2010
    Options
    only a ? Hopper will defend that ? , this new crop of rappers are embracing the GLAAD Ideals to the fullest. The game is really ? up right now...

• jonoaries
    jonoaries Members Posts: 183
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ummmm...that was uncomfortable. I guess he saw something in them tight ass pants he liked and he went for it...smh @ being smooched by Earl
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL and SMH well I never supported his music in the first place I'm sorry for his fans though they can't defend this ? just like when Wayne kissed Baby
  • greatgodman
    greatgodman Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i guess that end of the ? career, ? an di liked his music too.