? "Rozay understands what the Bigwigs that run Black Music dont" -Wale- ?

Comments

• P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    They're all just a bunch of fakes turned thugs . I mean look at that ? Wale , that ? used to pour out estrogen on every damn song and now he a gangsta mobster all of a sudden , ? that ? he dont even deserve to be called a ? .

And i dont even have to get started on Ross.

Meek Mill and Pill are two nobodies so i dont even have to ? on em . They are the servants of this fake ass mafia group , ole errand boys.

2K11 is the era where fake ? usher in success.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    yeah i hear dretox dont bother me cuz shez a female so he can have a feminem fetish but these white faceless ? feminem lovin male stalkin weirdoz is a different story they is sum lame bitchz who type nonsense tryna get our attention trollin so yeah da best thang 2 do is ignore they lame faceless azz...& feminem did put da D on da map & made sum houseniggaz from therr millionairez but that dont mean ? 2 me cuz im a FIELDNIGGA & i dont fuuk wit redneckz & feminem letz his blk ? friendz like PROOF get beat up & shot dead & he aint do ? & I GOT PROOF get it? I GOT PROOF like JA RULE said lolll rozay deservez mad propz fa wat hez doin networkin showin instead of bein a h8n azz MUUUNKEE!

stupid white gurl ? paul wall dont have racist tapez dissin blkz like that racist redneck FEMINEM!

feminem has racist tapez dissin blkz im a FIELDNIGGA im not a HOUSENIGGA i dont ? wit white redneckz..

why you keep calling yourself that? lol
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    How can a white man be a field ?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    yeah, i understand what wale was saying, and for the most part i agree with him. ross understands whats really going on in music and what the fans want to hear better than jimmy iovine and other suits at the labels who are just after the money do. i just dont think wale is talented enough for it to really make a difference, but thats just my opinion.

i agree pill does have potential, and i think thats why hes so grateful to ross for giving him a real chance. i was impressed when he shook rozays hand and thanked him during the interview, you dont see artists with that kind of humility very often.

i wish they would have let meek talk though, id like to hear what he thinks is different between mmg and ti's label. hes been maybach for a short time and his buzz is growing ridiculously where as when he was with ti, nothing was happening.

Wale has a legion of female fans, dont ask me why but his strength is in his chick-songs and his reflective life-lesson time jawns, plus he's the hometeam for D.C. which is a region desperate for some shine and recognition on a major scale..Tabi Boni and loLa Luv aint gonna get it LOL.

Pill said something on Twitter that was real-to-real, he said that rappers in ATL are a dime a dozen and theirs another rapper every teo feet that you step....Pill would have never recieved international recognition in an oversaturated rap market like ATL, so he is very grateful.

If Meek was on Grand Hustle he would be on Young Dro status and Dro is one of my fav's but he dosent get enough shine and never will because T.I. seems to like jail and dosent seem to like to push his artists too much.

Of course every artists has to hustle on his own, but sometimes you need an already established artist with a Platinum or Gold fanbase to give you that extra push to get you out there and recognized on the big stage.
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    So it isn't artificial with Eminem how he talks, how he dresses in his younger days, how he walked etc was just based on how everyone else did all that growing up in his neighborhoods of 7 & 8 Mile in Detroit

Him loving Hip Hop & Mo Town Music cos his Uncle Ronnie who played it to him from a young age

It's all natural with Eminem just a product of his enviroment Murda Mitten aka Detroit

Again Paul Wall is microwave ? it's not natural it's all an act he was raised Middle Class in a white Suburb Jersy Village, grew up around Middle Class whites etc
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    How can a white man be a field ?

They cant, but I dont see why thats even a question.
    why you keep calling yourself that? lol

Thats the new saying for 2011, you aint heard the song??

"? yo chains and your Massah..."

PILL
  • bankrupt baller
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

PILL

i think hes calling gee white
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Who Cares? This Album Will Flop

I doubt if this album sell less then 300+
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    If Rick Ross is a field dude why does he have tattoos of slave owners?
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited May 2011
    So it isn't artificial with Eminem how he talks, how he dresses in his younger days, how he walked etc was just based on how everyone else did all that growing up in his neighborhoods of 7 & 8 Mile in Detroit

Him loving Hip Hop & Mo Town Music cos his Uncle Ronnie who played it to him from a young age

It's all natural with Eminem just a product of his enviroment Murda Mitten aka Detroit

Again Paul Wall is microwave ? it's not natural it's all an act he was raised Middle Class in a white Suburb Jersy Village, grew up around Middle Class whites etc

paul wall tries way to hard. I think em can over due it some times though rocking du rags its looks stupid on him.
  • ImGettingOld
    edited May 2011

PILL

Well Gee is the first ever white field ?
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    paul wall tries way to hard. I think em can over due it some times though rocking du rags its looks stupid on him.

Fair enough with the Du Rags but i think he was just wearing it for fashion yeah it's a bit crazy cos it isn't a fashion item it's for a purpose of waves on ya hair

But are we gonna act like wearing a Du Rag cos you think it looks good or matching ya outfit with it or whatever reason is a big crime? if the ? loved it why not
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    putting a ? on your ignore list = feelings caught

dude literally cried when basquiat started mocking him

Nas Lost. (tapes volume 2 not being released)
    the KTULU alias is back

And there you have it.
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited May 2011
    Fair enough with the Du Rags but i think he was just wearing it for fashion yeah it's a bit crazy cos it isn't a fashion item it's for a purpose of waves on ya hair

But are we gonna act like wearing a Du Rag cos you think it looks good or matching ya outfit with it or whatever reason is a big crime? if the ? loved it why not

yeah that's why i think em got taken more serious then any other white rappers who made it to the mainstream. I''m n not talking about guys like necro,ill bill,aesop rock,slug, eyedea, and cage because they never made it mainstream.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    I doubt if this album sell less then 300+

Nelly didnt even sell 300+ and he had a 3X platinum single all over the radio.

But this is the beauty of the biz:

The album will sell well over time due to the fact that MMG has a 41 city tour with LlL Wayne and they get to do Summer Jam, so you do your in-store signings and promote your album while on tour in ever city and because you have 4 rappers from 4 different major hubs of music (Philly, Atl, Miami, D.C.) you can sell a decent amount of records and expand your brand for solo projects.
    i think hes calling gee white

Well he's either ignorant or easily mislead..or maybe even a house-? himself.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited May 2011
    But i gotta admit Slaughterhouse are terrible signing for Shady Records
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Well Gee is the first ever white field ?

Well I guess that makes you the first ever white house-? .

2rpxzqf.jpg

Some ? 's believe whatever whites tell them, even when they tell them a Black man is white....we call ? 's like that "House-? ".
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Nelly didnt even sell 300+ and he had a 3X platinum single all over the radio.

But this is the beauty of the biz:

The album will sell well over time due to the fact that MMG has a 41 city tour with LlL Wayne and they get to do Summer Jam, so you do your in-store signings and promote your album while on tour in ever city and because you have 4 rappers from 4 different major hubs of music (Philly, Atl, Miami, D.C.) you can sell a decent amount of records and expand your brand for solo projects.

But a successful single doesnt guarantee a successful album. The buzz on Nelly's album was non-existence.

The buzz on the MMG album is kinda high.
  • ImGettingOld
    edited May 2011
    Well I guess that makes you the first ever white house-? .

2rpxzqf.jpg

Some ? 's believe whatever whites tell them, even when they tell them a Black man is white....we call ? 's like that "House-? ".

Why do you have a pic of his hand wtf kind of ? hand fetish ? ya'll on
  • bankrupt baller
    edited May 2011
    but i gotta admit slaughterhouse are terrible signing for shady records

maybe bad for them
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    He need drop a master p / no limit song.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Why do you have a pic of his hand wtf kind of ? hand fetish ? ya'll on

LOL,

I actually just got that from a thread entittled "Niccas who defend rappers all the time", you can use the advanced Search feature to find certain threads.

I used the tag "Jonathand exposed" because I remembered multiple posters like Ajax and Gee were verifying their identities with hand-shots.

You are clearly a white homosexual or a House-? who fantasized about GEE being a white man for some weird reason and on top of that you are kinda stupid
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Shout out to the Boss....Rozay!!!

#8Letters
    #YMCMB/MMG We Rich forever!!!!
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    But if his name is Wal'e why doesn't he spell it like that: WALLY

Wale = gaye
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    But a successful single doesnt guarantee a successful album. The buzz on Nelly's album was non-existence.

The buzz on the MMG album is kinda high.

Thats a really good point, you are right.

Yeah this is 2011 were Guerilla-marketing and a strong viral campaign is prolly equal to radio spins in certain demographics.

They do have a nice buzz but I dont agree with them leaking so many songs and they did 106th and Park waaaay to early, they should have done it this week.

Im cool with the release date because its Hagler's birthday and a Monday but Fridays are the best in my opinion.

You was right tho'
This discussion has been closed.