? "Rozay understands what the Bigwigs that run Black Music dont" -Wale- ?

Options

Comments

• Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Study Afrikan-American history like me and you can learn a lot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redbone_%28ethnicity%29

That link should satisy your curiosity and answer your question.

Im sayin tho, I know it was used to describe lite skinned folk

but, where Im from

when we talkin bout "red bones" or "yella bones"
    its always in reference to a female

now, it may not be the same in your neck of the woods

thats why I asked
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My pockets looking good,just copped a acura with the black rims....So what you saying? *shrugs shoulders*

im saying your girl the mcdonald's logo's on her eyebrows and baby hairs pushing up to her forehead...smh
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Illiterate bastard go study this Blackness, "Redbone" is what Black folks have always called you Mullattos, either that or Hi-Yellow...you gonna ve stupid your whole life boy??

You mixed with Jackal, and thats why your skin turns red after you read my posts.

Yeah so are you..The original melanite beings were blue black...I see the same lite skinned ? when I look at you..My heart darker than night..believe that
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I ain't forget that lil statement you made about Pops ? ..If we ever cross paths in this lifetime,I'mma see about you my real...You think that ? is jokes but theres real cats out there that will peel your wig for talking BS about atum re

Your "Pops" got popped on some ? ish is that a lie or the truth?? Huh redneck??

tell that baldheaded mud-duck in your Avi to quit "peelin" her eyebrows...

? look like Celie from the Color Purple, you rednecks make are funny dudes.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    im saying your girl the mcdonald's logo's on her eyebrows and baby hairs pushing up to her forehead...smh

Why you look like hurricane chris dogs?...? look like a guppie...Go find a pond to jump in,money
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I ain't forget that lil statement you made about Pops ? ..If we ever cross paths in this lifetime,I'mma see about you my real...You think that ? is jokes but theres real cats out there that will peel your wig for talking BS about atum re

969bd_ORIG-lol_he_mad.jpg
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Im sayin tho, I know it was used to describe lite skinned folk

but, where Im from

when we talkin bout "red bones" or "yella bones"
    its always in reference to a female

now, it may not be the same in your neck of the woods

thats why I asked

Im from the West-Coast, the words are used to describe color.
    Yeah so are you..The original melanite beings were blue black...I see the same lite skinned ? when I look at you..My heart darker than night..believe that

Okay Redneck.

you gonna go to the Peurto Rican day parade or the Million man march??

I KNEW YOU WASNT ONE OF US.

I knew there was something funny about you, you aint no Afrikan, you a Spainard or some ? ...(or Samoan maybe)

Now I understand why so many crackas was cozy with you. :)
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Your "Pops" got popped on some ? ish is that a lie or the truth?? Huh redneck??

tell that baldheaded mud-duck in your Avi to quit "peelin" her eyebrows...

? look like Celie from the Color Purple, you rednecks make are funny dudes.

Can you debunk the info on the videos? Truth or Lie?

Can You answer my critical questions? Truth or Lie?

Are you lite skinned? Truth or Lie?

Do You drink out a bottle that looks like a perfume bottle/lipstick applier and call yourself a man? Truth or lie?

Are you a contradictive ass person who can't up with your own statements? Truth or Lie?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options

He_Mad.jpg
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Im from the West-Coast, the words are used to describe color.

Okay Redneck.

you gonna go to the Peurto Rican day parade or the Million man march??

I KNEW YOU WASNT ONE OF US.

I knew there was something funny about you, you aint no Afrikan, you a Spainard or some ? ...(or Samoan maybe)

Now I understand why so many crackas was cozy with you. :)

Naw I'm not a african..africa is a arabic that means seperation..the same divide and conquer scheme the white man used and you're using now...thats your logic tho..A afrikan logic..I'm a star child..Flesh is just a costume...
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Can you debunk the info on the videos? Truth or Lie?

Can You answer my critical questions? Truth or Lie?

Are you lite skinned? Truth or Lie?

Do You drink out a bottle that looks like a perfume bottle/lipstick applier and call yourself a man? Truth or lie?

Are you a contradictive ass person who can't up with your own statements? Truth or Lie?

I got 9-Ether hair and you dont....so that ? all over your belief because according to Malachai Z York only melinated beings like me and him have 9-Ether hair....your ? is europeon dog-fur.

Im brown-skinned, i dont have any red on my neck.

I dont drink perfume or get my hair lined-up at a Braile institute

You a Cracka to the third degree...its in your bloodline and on your neck-bone.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    He_Mad.jpg

Let me guess..You're diddy?..the metrosexual ass ? on acne commercials talking about perserving his sexi...Sip ya Paris hilton drinks and keep pretending you a soulja of the struggle,.money..
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Naw I'm not a african..africa is a arabic that means seperation..the same divide and conquer scheme the white man used and you're using now...thats your logic tho..A afrikan logic..I'm a star child..Flesh is just a costume...

Now that you have been exposed as a Cracka my work is done......

You are a non-melinated being, you dont have 9-Ether hair you have 6 ETHER HAIR!!!

Why am I even talking to your corny ass anymore, you aint one of my brothers, so my words are just a waste of time.
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why you look like hurricane chris dogs?...? look like a guppie...go find a pond to jump in,money

lmao.............
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I got 9-Ether hair and you dont....so that ? all over your belief because according to Malachai Z York only melinated beings like me and him have 9-Ether hair....your ? is europeon dog-fur.

Im brown-skinned, i dont have any red on my neck.

I dont drink perfume or get my hair lined-up at a Braile institute

You a Cracka to the third degree...its in your bloodline and on your neck-bone.

Word?....All that,I'm still realer than you..So what is that saying?..You used Atum re doctrine to bash my complexion but u said he's a ? ?..If you slandering then why you using the doctrine?...Correction,I do have nappy hair and wavy hair also
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why you look like hurricane chris dogs?...? look like a guppie...Go find a pond to jump in,money

no beads brovah, str8 dreads, your girl look funny as ? homie, why would you have the nerve to post that goofy looking ass broad on here, yep and hurricane chris aint gotta ? with broads that got fast food logos on their eyebrows like a drive thru sign, and dead baby hairs covering their forehead
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmfao @ 'i got that archie bunker'
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited May 2011
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    no beads brovah, str8 dreads, your girl look funny as ? homie, why would you have the nerve to post that goofy looking ass broad on here, yep and hurricane chris aint gotta ? with broads that got fast food logos on their eyebrows like a drive thru sign, dead baby hairs covering their forehead

lmaooooooo at the bolded dayum
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Now that you have been exposed as a Cracka my work is done......

You are a non-melinated being, you dont have 9-Ether hair you have 6 ETHER HAIR!!!

Why am I even talking to your corny ass anymore, you aint one of my brothers, so my words are just a waste of time.

Yeah they a waste of time...Bounce
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    lmao.............

and you like 50 when he started hustling....riding on preme's ? smh...."you like ? to me".....WTF?!!
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmfao @ 'i got that archie bunker'

lol that ? had me laughing too
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dankndrank wrote: »
    and you like 50 when he started hustling....riding on preme's ? smh...."you like ? to me".....wtf?!!

hand this ? a box of scotts.................

funny-celebrity-pictures-oh-he-mad.jpg
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ..Is this ? serious mane...I'm a crackkka?...riiittteee...My nappy hair can break combs

Thats all you got Hrap?...Jokes about complexion?
This discussion has been closed.