? "Rozay understands what the Bigwigs that run Black Music dont" -Wale- ?

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    a yall need to make diss records
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    lmao @ Shakespeare writing the bible...the bible was written 1800 yrs ago....Shakespeare was born in 1564 and he while he was 52....smmfh gtfoh

That grey-boy lost-in-the-sauce.

Just look at who his peoples is and judge wise bruh...we come from this ? ..real-recognize-real.
    LMAO!!!

Yo H-Rap, why every person that disagrees with you automatically gotta be white?

That ? be havin' me rollin' bruh,,,LOL

Bruh this the internet were everybody that says "? " is a white boy and every ? is a man untill she shows her ? lips on Skype!!
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Revolutionary?? LOL, thats what I wanted. I needed to here you talk like a white-boy so I could be 100% sure.

You cant pull cards online Bruh, you actually gotta be somebody or it dosent mean a thing to a BOSS.

Ya silly ass Jackal, William Shakekspere must have fried your brain because the only Supreme that people respect is the Taco Supremee at Taco bell.

my dude the only thing BOSS about you is the wack ass radio you own...Yeah Revolutionary..You are Hrap brown right? LOL...or aleast u think you are
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Pslams chapter 46...was born in 1564 and he while he was 52?..Dogs you sound stupid....step back

so you mean to tell me the bible was written by shakspeare right....? the bible was written before his time ?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    lol you right tho
    a ? ain't payin taxes on ?
    i know i'm bout 20 bucks in debt to the corner store

They look at the ground when I come through becouse they know I aint got NO CHANGE!

You can sell Malt Liquor, Rock-pipes, and bad chicken but H-Rap aint got no change for your Koreon ass.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Most of these IC rappers need to make a resume and get a job outside of rapping real talk!

Oh ? .. that really had me laughin cuz foreal.. damn.. lol.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Most of these IC rappers need to make a resume and get a job outside of rapping real talk!

i already have a career
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Ya'll do know the bible was just a book somebody wrote right?
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited May 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Ya'll do know the bible was just a book somebody wrote right?

this

watch the zeigest that ? single handily deciphered religion, christianity in particular.
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011

im tryna put aqua on the pole but she caught up in this fantasy of becoming the next femme bombshell...smh these hoes and they dreams...crazy man
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    my dude the only thing BOSS about you is the wack ass radio you own...Yeah Revolutionary..You are Hrap brown right? LOL...or aleast u think you are

Just accept the fact that you got humiliated and white folks ran to your rescue.

How you Supreme_mind when your ignorant ass think white folks came from Jackals and William Shakeespere wrote the Bible???

Thats a Sewage_Mind because that ? is corny, mediocre, and stupid and the onlyu person that would co-sign that garbage is a Gaylias.

Im ashamed at your superstitions and foolish beliefs........
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    King James wrote a book on demonology which offers more proof that King James didn’t believe in the Bible that he himself was publishing. So, the next times you pick up a Bible don’t think about David or Solomon; think about a couple of its real authors; William Shakespeare and Sir Francis Bacon.
  • MC The Rapper
    edited May 2011
    Then your on the right track.

but this is what i don't get why people acting like now you have to be a lyrical genius or something to get by in the industry like lil b , crunchy black and all them wack ?

don't exist . ? is one dance song from being signed let them ? cook
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    That grey-boy lost-in-the-sauce.

Just look at who his peoples is and judge wise bruh...we come from this ? ..real-recognize-real.

you said he half breed right?...smh no wonder
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Just accept the fact that you got humiliated and white folks ran to your rescue.

How you Supreme_mind when your ignorant ass think white folks came from Jackals and William Shakeespere wrote the Bible???

Thats a Sewage_Mind because that ? is corny, mediocre, and stupid and the onlyu person that would co-sign that garbage is a Gaylias.

Im ashamed at your superstitions and foolish beliefs........

PROVE IT WRONG then...You just said Tama hu and 6 ether yet you wanna play these games to protect your rep...? You a sad case man
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    h-rap 180 wrote: »
    bruh this the internet were everybody that says "? " is a white boy and every ? is a man untill she shows her ? lips on skype!!

lol!........
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    but this is what i don't get why people acting like now you have to be a lyrical genius or something to get by in the industry like lil b , crunchy black and all them wack ?

don't exist . ? is one dance song from being signed let them ? cook

ain't nobody tryna hear no lyrical genius anyway
    or no pretentious ass Sailor Moon watching geek Steve Urkel his way thru an awkward song about wartortles
  • H-Rap 180
    edited May 2011
    King James wrote a book on demonology which offers more proof that King James didn’t believe in the Bible that he himself was publishing. So, the next times you pick up a Bible don’t think about David or Solomon; think about a couple of its real authors; William Shakespeare and Sir Francis Bacon.

Nicca shut yo' simple-ass up, the same "Jackals" that you you clown is the same ones that ran to your rescue when I said I would post them E-mails that you sent to me begging me to save yo monkey-ass from working at U.P.S.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Oh by the way Mr. Hrap I was on my way to a nuwaupu ball in atl(In the pic) with a finnneee sistas so maybe they can co sign my credintials..Its funny how you keep avoiding those posts
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011
    yeah she need to work that pole and let that rap thing go. Cause her ass will make more money than her rhymes lol

she aint tryna ? with me cause she know what a real muthafucka will do to her....i'll have her ass hoeing that ? like a rabbit all through california lol
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited May 2011
    or no pretentious ass Sailor Moon watching geek Steve Urkel his way thru an awkward song about wartortles

lmao...............
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

whoa whoa whoa slow your roll back in action! lmao
  • MC The Rapper
    edited May 2011

how dare you i heard shenco was about to do comic con so stop hating his next song is kaioken music all the cosplay ? gon be all on him b stop hating
  • DanknDrank
    edited May 2011

lmmfao....you just killed that mans will to continue on
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Nicca shut yo' simple-ass up, the same "Jackals" that you you clown is the same ones that ran to your rescue when I said I would post them E-mails that you sent to me begging me to save yo monkey-ass from working at U.P.S.

I respect your war tactics but you gonna have to take this ass whupping like a man..All you got is corny ass jokes..You losing stream bruh..Old ? don't run off electricity anymore..Stop rocking hip hop clothes like its 85'..You too old for that ?

LOL@ this ? dressing like kid N play...*Jadakiss* You just a ? ? with a rainbow sticker on your rear bumper
This discussion has been closed.