"You go to church every sunday, cuz ur master taught u to."

Options
marc123
marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
i dont understand sheep black ppl. white man gave u jesus as a way of mind control and its common knowledge. yet yall will not let go of jesus.

wtf?!

Comments

• Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    jesus was a broke ?
    i dont respect broke ?
    C.R.E.A.M.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That ? Jesus stay fibbing. SMH @ black slaves wasn't Christians until white people saw they were about the uprise.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I don't think you can teach somebody to go to church on Sunday. Anybody can do that. The question is what do people hope to gain in going?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Should they go on the sabbath!
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Church, school, work, etc.

If you live in America more than likely your whole existence has been crafted and shape by your master. Why pick on Christians?

Militant ? with House notes.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    i dont understand sheep black ppl. white man gave u jesus as a way of mind control and its common knowledge. yet yall will not let go of jesus.

wtf?!

Many Blacks still have a slave mentality unfortunately. Too many can't think for themselves. That's slowly changing though I think...

It's funny how some Blacks whine cry and moan about the white man this, and the white man that, but are the first sucka ass ? to pray to a Biblical ? , the same Christian ? that supported slavery to begin with.

Never fails to make me laugh. ? the Bible.