deron williams... i never thought he would be a top tier PG in the nba

dwayne wade... i thought he would be good, but not a superstar

Comments

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Damn man u need to watch more college B-Ball lol
    I would say steph curry I know its early but I didnt think his frame would hold up in the NBA but that dude rollin out triple doubles
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Andray Blatche.....I never really checked for dude but he putting up some crazy numbers since the big trade.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    mike bibby. its not that i didnt think he'd be nice, i just thought miles simon would be better

smh
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? shitman wrote: »
    mike bibby. Its not that i didnt think he'd be nice, i just thought miles simon would be better

smh

rofl.............
  • Rated R
    Rated R Members Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Andray Blatche.....I never really checked for dude but he putting up some crazy numbers since the big trade.

His ass been gettin off since the trade
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    rofl.............

lol i remember hating this ? guts for what he did to uk in the 97 championship
  • long_tong
    long_tong Members Posts: 441
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Russell Westbrook - I thought this ? was gonna be a mega-bust
    Andray Blatche - This dude is becoming a superstar
    D.Wade - I didn't think he was gonna be that good coming outta Marquette
    K. Durant - I knew he was gon' be good, but I didnt think he was going to be this fukkn spectacular.
  • one_manshow
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    mike bibby. its not that i didnt think he'd be nice, i just thought miles simon would be better

smh

That ? hurt as a Magic fan SMH....
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    D-Wade- I liked him at marquette. I thought he was too small for a 2guard and not a natural point
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    cs westbrook hes gonna be a star
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    long_tong wrote: »
    Russell Westbrook - I thought this ? was gonna be a mega-bust
    Andray Blatche - This dude is becoming a superstar
    D.Wade - I didn't think he was gonna be that good coming outta Marquette
    K. Durant - I knew he was gon' be good, but I didnt think he was going to be this fukkn spectacular.

Whoa.. slow down. Superstar?! Naaaaahh! Blatche has had a few stretches like this before in his career. Dont get too overhyped.
  • jayhi22
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I didnt think Monta Ellis wasnt as good as he is. Before the season everybody was tellin me how he was gonna be a superstar this year I just kept denying it cuz I didnt believe it. After watching every game Ive come to realize that I was wrong when it came to him not being able to put up 25 a night, BUT I told everyone of the people who told me he was gonna be good, that he cant carry a team by himself and that he cant be the best player on the team to win. If you guys ever watch Warrior gms, you'll see that the game is ALOT easier for Steph Curry and everybody else when hes NOT in the gm
  • Skolar
    Skolar Members Posts: 71
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Kevin Durant is better than I expected.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Rajon Rondo... seeing him at Kentucky play, I never thought he'd make it to an All-star caliber player...
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    I didnt think Monta Ellis wasnt as good as he is. Before the season everybody was tellin me how he was gonna be a superstar this year I just kept denying it cuz I didnt believe it. After watching every game Ive come to realize that I was wrong when it came to him not being able to put up 25 a night, BUT I told everyone of the people who told me he was gonna be good, that he cant carry a team by himself and that he cant be the best player on the team to win. If you guys ever watch Warrior gms, you'll see that the game is ALOT easier for Steph Curry and everybody else when hes NOT in the gm

very true Monte is a great player but that duo just wont works and this off season one of them will have to go but knowing how the warriors operate they'll probably trade the both of them for expiring deals and draft picks.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Brandon Roy......
  • jayhi22
    edited March 2010
    Options
    very true Monte is a great player but that duo just wont works and this off season one of them will have to go but knowing how the warriors operate they'll probably trade the both of them for expiring deals and draft picks.

No way will they trade Curry unless its in a package deal for like D-Wade or something. Ellis is a little more expendable because hes a scorer. There are plenty of guys who can score on the perimeter, and there's definitely guys who can score more efficiently than Ellis. I see Ellis getting traded in a sign and trade deal for Rudy ? and Thabeet
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    No way will they trade Curry unless its in a package deal for like D-Wade or something. Ellis is a little more expendable because hes a scorer. There are plenty of guys who can score on the perimeter, and there's definitely guys who can score more efficiently than Ellis. I see Ellis getting traded in a sign and trade deal for Rudy ? and Thabeet

I wouldnt put it past the Warriors to trade them both but i would prefer to keep curry and move Ellis for a big man like Al Jefferson or the deal you proposed but the front office has zero common sense
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    Rajon Rondo... seeing him at Kentucky play, I never thought he'd make it to an All-star caliber player...

C/S...that ? is crazy the Suns traded his draft rights too
  • one_manshow
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Max-b wrote: »
    Brandon Roy......

Was beasting at Washington from day one....even took on the whole UCONN squad the year they were loaded.
  • jayhi22
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I wouldnt put it past the Warriors to trade them both but i would prefer to keep curry and move Ellis for a big man like Al Jefferson or the deal you proposed but the front office has zero common sense

Nah I wouldnt want Al Jefferson. He doesnt fit our system. But if Nellie leaves (which I hope he does), then I might consider it.
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dwayne Wade owns this thread.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Brook Lopez-I thought he was garbage at stanford,and that he was just bigger than everyone thats why he did good at school.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I didnt think OJ Mayo was gonna be this good in the pros. I also thought Derrick Rose shoulda stayed in college