Could Transcranial magnetic Stimulation Jump Start The Re-Awakening Of Black People?

anthony7q
anthony7q Members Posts: 782
edited May 2011 in The Social Lounge
Definition
By Mayo Clinic staff

Transcranial magnetic stimulation is a procedure that uses magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells in the brain to improve symptoms of depression. Transcranial magnetic stimulation may be tried when other depression treatments haven't worked.

With transcranial magnetic stimulation, a large electromagnetic coil is placed against your scalp near your forehead. The electromagnet used in transcranial magnetic stimulation creates painless electric currents that stimulate nerve cells in the region of your brain involved in mood control and depression. Because transcranial magnetic stimulation is a relatively new depression treatment, more studies are needed to determine how effective it is, which treatment techniques work best and whether it has any long-term side effects. http://www.psikiyatridetmu.com/docs/5.pdf

Or maybe it's just wishful thinking. According to Black Roots Science; ? (the divine unity of 1billion 8 million black people) uses the first element magnetism to create the sun by meditating for a period of 6,000 years. Also according to Black Roots Science all Black people are the living incarnation of the original 1billion 8million Gods that created the universe. However we are in a deep state of forgettfulness that began with the creation of the white/light skin races about 6,000 years ago on the Greek island of Pelan/Patmos. Could it be possible that transcranial magnetic stimulation could re-awaken Black People from there deep slumber? All Black people will slowly start to re-awaken after 2012 but who wants to wait that long?

Testimonials from Patients

"There was this energy in me like I hadn't felt in a long time. It was like something inside of me changed."

"While TMS has truly been beneficial to me; I write because I believe you should be aware that all of the professionals involved in administering the program (indeed, they are the program) are of the highest caliber, providing their services in a truly caring manner."

Comments

This discussion has been closed.