The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options
Rey Negro
Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Forum of Fame
Rey ? wrote:
In High School I was on some simp ? . Had a girl I was jocking hard. Took her out to Red Lobster then a movie. In Red Lobster she ordered a gang of food then took most of it home in a doggy bag.

The next day I hear from my boy that she is in the lunch room with her ex and he is eating Red Lobster. . . . . . . I walk in there and sure enough. She is posted up hugged up on her ex and the cotdam Red Lobster I bought her the day before is in front of that nikka and he is shoveling it in like a Hungry Hungry Hippo.

She saw me looking at her from across the lunchroom and starts cracking up. Then points to her girls who are around and they all start laughing. The dude looks up from his plate with a damn biscuit in his hand. . Looks at me and grins. Then continues to eating%20good.gif. Man I was in the 10th grade brehs. I had a lil part time job washing dishes at a gotdam Ponderosa Steakhouse. That lil date hurt a nikkas pockets. And her actions ethered my soul. It was good though. I learned from that ? and every girl after that got shytted on until she proved herself

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ your loss

i watched this ? laugh at my boy when he asked her to homecoming... he still gets clowned.... i've gotten rejected plenty times but nothing ? up
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I guess I'm the only ? who took a L then....
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    I guess I'm the only ? who took a L then....

na everyone who gets rejected is taking an L.... yours is just bigger than anyone elses so far lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I would smooth smacked all that food off the table onto the floor

ive taken L's never on some rejection ? tho
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bunz wrote: »
    na everyone who gets rejected is taking an L.... yours is just bigger than anyone elses so far lol

? ? ...type. Im tryna laugh at ? rejections..
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Cmon son. You bit the thread AND story?

I did the same b4. ? it lol
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    got dayum at that story

that ? hurt my heart................I'd cry if that happened to my son

SMH @ young heartless chicks
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I think it was during the '94 NBA playoffs between Houston and Phoenix. Kevin Johnson had a breakaway, he was all alone on the other side of the court, when outta nowhere Hakeem Olajuwon swatted the ball outta Johnson's hands, preventing the easy dunk.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Yeah i took more l's than nas

Naslost.gif
  • ThatA
    ThatA Members Posts: 566
    edited May 2011
    Options
    That ? probably can't find someone to cuff her nowadays, don't concern yourself man.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    based ? damn those other ? were trill as ? . my man straight pimped his girl out to you for some ? red lobster biscuits!

19579.gif
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn yo. if i was you i'd take as many rufies as it takes to forget that ? ever happened.
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Back in high school, I was doing the typical "player" thing where I had 2 girls who went to 2 different schools (one at my school, another to the catholic school at the other end of town) who both thought they were my "girlfriend". The girl who went to my high school caught wind that I had a "chick on the side" (probably through one of the ? ass cats on my basketball team... violating the man code left and right) and one day at my house when my dad had called me downstairs from my room for a minute, she went through my blackbook and found the other girls number.

Fast forward to the weekend and the catholic girl tells me to meet her at such and such a spot near her house like I always do. I wasn't too worried about the girl who went to my high school because she told me she was going up to her cottage with her parents for the weekend so she was out of the picture. Sure enough, I drive up to the spot to meet my catholic girl and I see them BOTH standing together, side by side, laughing... talking to each other... with a look like "we're gonna ? this muthafucka when he pulls up".

I was tempted to honk and keep driving like a ? but I was young and stupid and actually had feelings for both of them (I know, what a ? I was) so I got out of the car and took my ? like a man. Needless to say, I wound up going from 2 girlfriends to zero girlfriends that weekend but the story of what happened spread around school and, in a weird way, it helped me to get even MORE girls because I had a rep of being a "nice guy" and girls started looking at me different after that.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ahhh that is emotional...I've rejected and what not...But never to the point where my dignity was called into question..
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sniperk wrote: »
    Back in high school, I was doing the typical "player" thing where I had 2 girls who went to 2 different schools (one at my school, another to the catholic school at the other end of town) who both thought they were my "girlfriend". The girl who went to my high school caught wind that I had a "chick on the side" (probably through one of the ? ass cats on my basketball team... violating the man code left and right) and one day at my house when my dad had called me downstairs from my room for a minute, she went through my blackbook and found the other girls number.

Fast forward to the weekend and the catholic girl tells me to meet her at such and such a spot near her house like I always do. I wasn't too worried about the girl who went to my high school because she told me she was going up to her cottage with her parents for the weekend so she was out of the picture. Sure enough, I drive up to the spot to meet my catholic girl and I see them BOTH standing together, side by side, laughing... talking to each other... with a look like "we're gonna ? this muthafucka when he pulls up".

I was tempted to honk and keep driving like a ? but I was young and stupid and actually had feelings for both of them (I know, what a ? I was) so I got out of the car and took my ? like a man. Needless to say, I wound up going from 2 girlfriends to zero girlfriends that weekend but the story of what happened spread around school and, in a weird way, it helped me to get even MORE girls because I had a rep of being a "nice guy" and girls started looking at me different after that.

Yo...thats mad ? up lol
  • bluntone
    bluntone Members Posts: 358
    edited May 2011
    Options
    wowwww, props for dropping stories.

i don't have L's like that. actually i do. i was used as a rebound. i remember when the realization came over me while sitting in math class. i returned the gift and it was a wrap. and then i sat there fighting back tears. i still remember how i felt that day.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i lol'd ......
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn t/s. i gotta drop 2 ether bombs for your story...

gPE89.gif

gPE89.gif
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    damn t/s. i gotta drop 2 ether bombs for your story...

gPE89.gif

gPE89.gif

? Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Damn, that story hurted my soul!
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When I was a freshman in HS, there was this fine girl in my French Class. We hit it up but she was too "wise" and probably realized that I was spitting game. So one day when everyone was just sitting there sorta quick she loud capped me and said "You're too young baby". Self-esteem - 10% ever since that day
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn....

9th Grade

A chick named Kim whom I had a major crush on basically all of 9th Grade (I was beyond shy back then) I couldn't look this chick in the face without fighting the urge to stop blushing. She had my nose wide open.I was always the type of cat that had my "traveling music (SONY WALKMAN)" ridin shotgun wit me every single day BOTH to and from school.

This is the life lesson learned I had to endure the hard way.........

There were times when all she had to do was either call my name, bat her eyes at me, and start smiling I was putty in her hands. Me being naive and green as ? not knowing any better her agenda was to get something out of me (listening to my Walkman).

One day I finally got the stones (? ) to holla at her. I had to have to the self pep-talk to ease my nerves and not look too stupid for fear of embarrassing myself. I asked her for her number and with ease she gave it to me.

I figured ? it was that easy??? I did all that ? footin and procrastinating for nothing SO I THOUGHT.

One obstacle down but there was a MAJOR ROADBLOCK standing in my way i.e "breaking the ice, knowing what to talk about, ? FIGURING OUT what to talk about.

I was sweating bullets something awful, my palms sweaty, couldn't talk coherent to save my life...So I did what any other cat in my shoes woulda done I CALLED FOR REINFORCEMENTS.

My backup was my man 50 grand Darnell whom I'd known since 5th grade and he had Sophomores, Juniors, AND SENIORS wanting to get on his team so he would do the talking for me.

I scripted out what I wanted him to ask her on my behalf "does she like me, blah, blah, blah and all that other Mickey Mouse ? ".

3-Way Conference Call and ? is starting off cool.

THEN

IT HAPPENED.....

My homeboy informed Kim "that my man like you, he thinks you're pretty, he wants to know if you like him too". I'm a ? mute I havent said not one word at all.

Here is how it went:

Kim: "who likes me"
    Homeboy: "my man"
    Kim: "is he cute??"
    Homeboy: "I'm not rating no dudes looks the ? I look like??"

brief pause

Homeboy: "You know Mike??"
    Kim: "Mike Who???"
    Homeboy: " Mike+ my last name"
    Kim: "Fat Mike???"

mind you I was on the chubby side till I was 16

Homeboy: " Damn Kim you aint have to say it like that..Mike good peoples he's a stand-up guy"
    Kim: "My bad Darnell I mean Mike is cute and all but HELL NO I CANT BE SEEN NOWHERE WITH FAT MIKE"

PURE ETHER

I was done for...you could've put me in a horror movie where the black dude always dies first; it wouldn't have mattered my soul was evaporated into dust at that moment.

cot damn 20 years go by
This discussion has been closed.