The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

Options

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    intalect wrote: »
    lol man they dropped us off at regioins bank on some mormon type ? and said go out their and sell some vacuums im like hell to the ? nah so we quit right then and there

lmao I did a google search on Kirby right after my group interview. It's the same thing everytime. They interviewed for like 5 minutes, put on a presentation with the vacuum throwing black circles on the ground and ? . Then they make you pile up in a van and drive somewhere far the ? away and teach you how to force your way into somebody's house.

I dipped out the moment I saw the van. The ? was like watching a movie play out in real life... I was like hell nah lol
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I've taken tons of Ls because I generally treat a girl wonderfully until she gives me a reason not to.

I have an extra benz c230 parked in my complex's lot that I bought for a girl last year. It didn't work out. I haven't sold it because I use it as a monument to my moments of weakness(she kind of took advantage of me while I was dealing with my mother's death).

None of my specific stories are particularly entertaining, just tons of rejections, love triangles, etc.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sh0t wrote: »
    I've taken tons of Ls because I generally treat a girl wonderfully until she gives me a reason not to.

I have an extra benz c230 parked in my complex's lot that I bought for a girl last year. It didn't work out. I haven't sold it because I use it as a monument to my moments of weakness(she kind of took advantage of me while I was dealing with my mother's death).

None of my specific stories are particularly entertaining, just tons of rejections, love triangles, etc.

well got dayum son :(
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lmao I did a google search on Kirby right after my group interview. It's the same thing everytime. They interviewed for like 5 minutes, put on a presentation with the vacuum throwing black circles on the ground and ? . Then they make you pile up in a van and drive somewhere far the ? away and teach you how to force your way into somebody's house.

I dipped out the moment I saw the van. The ? was like watching a movie play out in real life... I was like hell nah lol

lmao man that's ? shame they are doing that to people that are starving out here for jobs ? ! it's just like that damn vector marketing !
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    intalect wrote: »
    Aiight here's my story it's so involved i think i can write a book on our 3 year relationship ( my first love so yeah it was the deepest) but i'll try to make it as short as i can

So it's the year 2005 ( I'm 17 at the time end of my junior year in high school) And I'm goin hard at this teen club ? was big around here gave alot of the youth something to do on holiday weekends got alot of numbers back then so this is my last time going cause im about to be a senior in high school and 18 and able to go to real clubs. So i'm dancing with this slim becky and she feeling me tough lol. We end up exchanging numbers and she invites me to a "party" only to find out she already has a gumby lookin ass black as molasses ? ....but i wasn't mad cause they were 2 more girls for me and my former homeboy. So I end up with a double d cute face bubble butt mixed vixen so we all dancing in the living room just wildin whatever and we all just vibe and get one on one time with each other. So this moment was like the movie "the wood" she just starts kissing me as me and my homeboy are about to leave and it was terrible kissing lol i could tell it was fairly new to her . So i get her number we talk and have good conversation over time now mind you she goes to my rival school lol so this is a plus for me so nobody could be all up in my business ....Anyways the relationship is like puppy love we spent so much time together held hands all of that . I was simpin so much i drove to her school a brought her some expensive ass Blue roses had all the ? like "awwwwww i wish my man would do that for me !" on some movie type ? . I was sooo good to her i admitted when i was chillin with other females i aint ? em at all on some real ? i guess i wass too honest? Thats when things started to go south the most ? thing that i think ruined the relationship i forgot about picking her and her homegirl up from a basketball game LEFT THEM IN THE COLD LOL WAITING ON ME so i begged and apologize so much i thought she forgave me (nah ? that ? stayed on her mind constantly) so we move forward here comes both of our proms and ? we go to it and i mean we're like everyone's favorite couple cause we got along so well and was affectionate (not constantly too much pda is ? ) ... then comes college and her 18th birthday mind you im 20 at the time i already did my partying and clubbing already so im thinkin she wouldnt party like i did so she should be good.

I take her out to the club cause me and my co-workers wanted to all drink together... so she's geeked as hell to go i wish yall coulda seen my face. Anyways from that point on she clubbed thursday to saturday every week if she could from december 20th 2007 till like august 2008 when school was about to start for her (RED FLAG RED FLAG). One night I was so fed the ? up with it I go out on some james bond mission hunting for her ass and what do i find ? her bumping and grinding with some ? ass ? ! So i head towards her pinch the hell out of her stupid ass she is looking around like wtf only to see me with my arms folded mean muggin. the dancefloor cleared like a fight was about to happen nah they just saw me and knew i meant business i wasn't ? around! Anyway we get to arguing like hell in that ? and she leaves immediately her ghetto white girlfriend was ? me off gettin in the middle of it. So we get past that and focus on our education and bettering our relationship and eventually marriage in a few years (glad i aint buy that ring!) So finally one day i was on my way to work this ? up my whole entire day too she calls me and was like "It's over" right before i go to work . I ask why and she says she can't trust me im like it aint over until I SAY IT IS LOL !(holding on to dear life !) So i aint hear from her the rest of the week i start buggin like hell Blowin up the phone no answer. So i decide to make a visit one day. Annnnnndd I see this cornball ass ? up in the house im thinkin thats her family but im like hold up why is this ? shirt off ??? I know how to use my math and come in and she's was like ? you scared the ? outta me im like we gotta talk so she starts telling me the whole stiuation how she is over me and needs to move on and focus on college (tisk tisk ). And this ? has that " i got yo ? now" look on his face and im burning inside like im finna ? this ? ... but i swear ? put his hands on me that day i have the shortest temper but i didnt fight it took everything in me not do it instead i let his stupid ass look even more dumb tryin to fight me because first of all she was holdin him back and he couldnt even touch me... This election day 2008 too i cried all the way to the voting booth voting for obama's black ass ... call up my parents told them the situation they were devastated too. Anyways I'm tryin to win her back she calls me constantly even with going with this ? mind u he doesnt have a job or a car or a cell phone so how they hell was she goin to keep track of this ? so he moves in with her and her dad! SMH ! Even more ? up she used to work with him LMAO. So i buy her all kinds of stuff that ? clearly could not ... I paid 150 to get her car out of the compound for parking at bank across the street from the club... Paid 75 dollars for her to see fantasia all kinds of ? so i gave up on her ass and just stop ? wit her all together.....Fast forward to today she had a baby by this ? then puts it up for adoption a month later ! And says that was one of the best decisions she made in her life wow lol ... And her family says she is looking for me like crazy and is scared to talk to me for real cause she know she was wrong and im like my phone number aint changed (which explains why i get blocked calls sometimes with heavy breathing and slow music in the background smh)... She winds up dropping out of college still living with her dad and that house gets worse and worse i hear lost her job all that .... Me im about to start my own IT Maintenance business with my brother and make this money 4 real ! so im going up she's kinda going down smh the decisions you make in life !

props homeboy... reminds me of my story in this thread...

although u should've gave up on that chick a long time ago, but that cape man... I swear... it will get you everytime if your not paying attention.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    You too?? lol And yeah, he did say he had to prove a point so he was def showing off. Sh*t was good tho!!

LOL, true indeed..
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Dead @ the bolded
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Originally Posted by Lorenzo de Medici

One of my exes told me that she ? with this guy and she wanted to date him, but they only ? around. She would go over to his place and blow him and that was the extent of their relationship.

We were on our way to Myrtle Beach....

I turned the car around. I couldn't even look at her afterward. Partly b/c that's just pathetic and disgusting to let a dude you're not even dating bust in your mouth daily and you're "hoping for a relationship" that just told me a lot about her mental capacity. Other part was b/c we'd been together for 5 months and I'd received all of 3 BJs(which I'd already asked her about). Granted, she was terrible at them, but still...
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    props homeboy... reminds me of my story in this thread...

although u should've gave up on that chick a long time ago, but that cape man... I swear... it will get you everytime if your not paying attention.

? cape appears when u least expect it to !
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Tell ya story fam...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Originally Posted by Lorenzo de Medici

One of my exes told me that she ? with this guy and she wanted to date him, but they only ? around. She would go over to his place and blow him and that was the extent of their relationship.

We were on our way to Myrtle Beach....

I turned the car around. I couldn't even look at her afterward. Partly b/c that's just pathetic and disgusting to let a dude you're not even dating bust in your mouth daily and you're "hoping for a relationship" that just told me a lot about her mental capacity. Other part was b/c we'd been together for 5 months and I'd received all of 3 BJs(which I'd already asked her about). Granted, she was terrible at them, but still...

my ? Lorenzo in denial :(

I read the bolded and was like damn champ

and c'mon son @ the bolded/underlined............................that just makes it even worse LMAO
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

roflmao

sig worthy
  • D.C.
    D.C. Members Posts: 77
    edited June 2011
    Options
    got rejected by 5 different chicks for the porm.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I got a story I never got around to dropping in here for some reason
  • D.C.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    I got a story I never got around to dropping in here for some reason

you should
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    D.C. wrote: »
    you should

When I get finished this track I'll drop it
  • D.C.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i wanted to grind on this girl with a phat ass in Disneyland when it was senor night and she said no. but i grind on 20 other chicks and got 5 numbers.
  • D.C.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    When I get finished this track I'll drop it

ok alright
  • SoutCity
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I taught this ? was in fof.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I've been lurking on this ? for about 3 days...cleaned up this whole thread & read every single story lmao. Figured it was time to post mine. It's not really a rejection story but it's some ? that had me burnin for a lil bit.

Ok, so my ex (at the time - we're back together now) and I had broken up around December...we had started talking again & messin around here & there just bein confused and not knowin what we wanted to do. The ? was really messin wit my head so I cut him off for a little bit. We start talkin again and he tells me he's moving to a town about two hours away. I wasn't sure if I wanted to make it work because I've never been good with distance ? . I'm the type that needs to physically be around you and see how you act. Talkin on the phone doesn't cut it for me. (2 hours may not seem that far but neither of us are working so we damn sure don't have gas to go see each other on the regular.) So we decided to part ways.....so I thought. He had a going away party and of course I went because, if anything we were still friends so I felt I owed it to him to at least tell the ? bye. Long story short, we got to drinking and we end up hookin up. All those old feelings came back and I realized I wasn't ready to not at least try to make it work.

Fast forward to about April....He came back home for a week and and we're still talkin about our relationship and where it's goin, if anywhere. On the first night he was back, I told him I wanted to work the ? out cuz I'm tired of bein confused and he agreed but didn't wana rush into anything cuz we still have issues we need to work out. Sounds like a plan. We gettin somewhere. So everyday that week we had been hangin out. If we weren't hangin out, we were talkin and checkin in wit each other. The day before he went back to his new place (we didn't kick it that day cuz I had hella errands to run) I called him that night before I went to bed and I told him I wanted to see him before he left but I had an appointment in the afternoon and I had plans wit my girlfriends after, so if we did anything it would have to be in the morning. He was like ok we'll go to breakfast meet me at my house at like 9. Cool. Next day I wake up and I see a text sayin somethin came up and he can't meet at 9 but if I still want to we can meet up at 11 and go from there. No problem.

I shoulda known somethin was up then cuz the whole time I've known him I've never known that ? to be up before 12 when he wasn't workin/goin to school. AND he had the whole damn house to himself so there was no reason on ? 's green earth for him to be up...but I digress....

I couldn't go back to sleep so I just got dressed and waited...got tired of waitin so I just went to his house and forgot to tell him (phone was off) I was comin early. It was around 1030. I'm waitin in the car and not even 10 mins goes by when him and some ? walk out his house together. I didn't think nothin of it at first. I was ready to get out and tell the girl Hi and introduce myself and everything. That's how oblivious I was. smh. But the girl got in her car wit a quickness soon as she saw me. Smoke musta came out her ass as fast as she moved. STILL thought nothin of it....so I go up to him and I ask him who she was - wit no attitude or shade or nothing. ? blows me off like he didn't hear me. Long story short, we get to arguin and he tells me that girl that drove off gave him head. I didn't believe that ? for a second. What girl goes to a ? house (who's NOT her man) early in the morning JUST to give head? Makes no sense. So yea......I got burned (not literally thank ? ).
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I've been lurking on this ? for about 3 days...cleaned up this whole thread & read every single story lmao. Figured it was time to post mine. It's not really a rejection story but it's some ? that had me burnin for a lil bit.

Ok, so my ex (at the time - we're back together now) and I had broken up around December...we had started talking again & messin around here & there just bein confused and not knowin what we wanted to do. The ? was really messin wit my head so I cut him off for a little bit. We start talkin again and he tells me he's moving to a town about two hours away. I wasn't sure if I wanted to make it work because I've never been good with distance ? . I'm the type that needs to physically be around you and see how you act. Talkin on the phone doesn't cut it for me. (2 hours may not seem that far but neither of us are working so we damn sure don't have gas to go see each other on the regular.) So we decided to part ways.....so I thought. He had a going away party and of course I went because, if anything we were still friends so I felt I owed it to him to at least tell the ? bye. Long story short, we got to drinking and we end up hookin up. All those old feelings came back and I realized I wasn't ready to not at least try to make it work.

Fast forward to about April....He came back home for a week and and we're still talkin about our relationship and where it's goin, if anywhere. On the first night he was back, I told him I wanted to work the ? out cuz I'm tired of bein confused and he agreed but didn't wana rush into anything cuz we still have issues we need to work out. Sounds like a plan. We gettin somewhere. So everyday that week we had been hangin out. If we weren't hangin out, we were talkin and checkin in wit each other. The day before he went back to his new place (we didn't kick it that day cuz I had hella errands to run) I called him that night before I went to bed and I told him I wanted to see him before he left but I had an appointment in the afternoon and I had plans wit my girlfriends after, so if we did anything it would have to be in the morning. He was like ok we'll go to breakfast meet me at my house at like 9. Cool. Next day I wake up and I see a text sayin somethin came up and he can't meet at 9 but if I still want to we can meet up at 11 and go from there. No problem.

I shoulda known somethin was up then cuz the whole time I've known him I've never known that ? to be up before 12 when he wasn't workin/goin to school. AND he had the whole damn house to himself so there was no reason on ? 's green earth for him to be up...but I digress....

I couldn't go back to sleep so I just got dressed and waited...got tired of waitin so I just went to his house and forgot to tell him (phone was off) I was comin early. It was around 1030. I'm waitin in the car and not even 10 mins goes by when him and some ? walk out his house together. I didn't think nothin of it at first. I was ready to get out and tell the girl Hi and introduce myself and everything. That's how oblivious I was. smh. But the girl got in her car wit a quickness soon as she saw me. Smoke musta came out her ass as fast as she moved. STILL thought nothin of it....so I go up to him and I ask him who she was - wit no attitude or shade or nothing. ? blows me off like he didn't hear me. Long story short, we get to arguin and he tells me that girl that drove off gave him head. I didn't believe that ? for a second. What girl goes to a ? house (who's NOT her man) early in the morning JUST to give head? Makes no sense. So yea......I got burned (not literally thank ? ).

early bird gets the worm

the ? straight told u to ur face i got head
    didnt even try to cover it up
    smdh

chick must have known about u
    maybe she thought u didnt have gas money
    so what happened after yal got back together?
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's the thick ones that will break you down.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
  • SoutCity
    edited June 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    This thread aint in the FOF?

I been uppin this ? so that one of these ? mod will put this ? in fof
  • Trollio