P90x

Options

Comments

• longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    daking1 wrote: »
    i do the ab ripper...but that ? is hard as ? .....i do the majority of it.....i guess some is better than none...so hopefully in a few i will be able to do the whole thing..

i can do the whole ab ripper up to those mason twists. I get to about 22 and my legs is shaking and my abs are burning.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I just started the lean version yesterday. my arms are sore but I'm feeling pretty good.

• shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im getting ready to cut for the summer and imma add an ab routine to my workout...ab ripper x is where it's at always...
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    good luck to ya'll

i've done insanity since then..that ? is killer
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    finished my 13 weeks doing lean. Jan 1st i start the regular session.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    fat muthafuckas
  • Nthngis4vr
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm on day 10. had to pause for 2 days because I got sick but I picked up where I left off. I"m following the nutrition plan too.
  • jennifer hudson
    jennifer hudson Members Posts: 18
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wow...ok i see where this is going
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My barber put me on to P90x 3 weeks ago. I downloaded the joint. Has anyone on here used it and ACTUALLY had success with it?
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yo is anybody doing a modified version of classic?

i really dont feel like doin Yoga...or working out every damn day either

but i've done it since march 1st and i've already lost 14 lbs.....skipping 3 days at that
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ima start back into this tommorrow afternoon.ill probaly just do plyo and abs and maybe skim through the rest for some new exercises....my back and chest straight..but I could use some new exercises or just variations though.
    mike06 wrote: »

but i've done it since march 1st and i've already lost 14 lbs.....skipping 3 days at that

I feel you on the working out everyday..im bout cut my gym days from 2 to one and just do p90x 2 days a week. but I think the yoga is beneficial though. it increase your flexibility.
  • Nthngis4vr
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »

I'm doing the lean version and running 2-3 miles every other day.

I hate the yoga vid the most but I have noticed I'm getting a lot more flexible.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I just started back about two weeks ago. today is my rest day. I have to work out everyday. If I don't, I feel like I didn't get anything done. Also I might start to do them twice a week until I lose an additional 5 pounds. I am trying to get to 215 by the end of March. My weight lost has slowed down by I am constantly getting smaller.

Hopefully I can finish it this time. Last time I got to week 3 and stop doing it.
  • caddo man
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm doing the lean version and running 2-3 miles every other day.

I hate the yoga vid the most but I have noticed I'm getting a lot more flexible.

The yoga is what I need to do more of! Also the leg workout. I need to get rid of my chicken legs! LOL!
  • black caesar
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So is P90x for losing weight or for building muscle?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So is P90x for losing weight or for building muscle?

You can do both. It really depends on your goals. It truly is one of the best programs out there.
  • black caesar
    edited March 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    You can do both. It really depends on your goals. It truly is one of the best programs out there.

Ok, because I have the vids, but I couldn't tell the end result. Appreciate it man. I'm about to convert these vids for the ipod.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ima start back into this tommorrow afternoon.ill probaly just do plyo and abs and maybe skim through the rest for some new exercises....my back and chest straight..but I could use some new exercises or just variations though.

I feel you on the working out everyday..im bout cut my gym days from 2 to one and just do p90x 2 days a week. but I think the yoga is beneficial though. it increase your flexibility.

yeah i dont mind the chest, arms, and legs workout or the kenpo or plyo it's just a drag tryin to follow the schedule and i've already skipped a couple of days and gained some weight back so imma alternate between p90x and workin out in my gym at work...hopefully i can get the same results

i'll try the yoga again...but i wanna slim down just a little more....lol....my fat ass dont look right doin that downward dog ? ....lmao!!
  • coonuncooned
    coonuncooned Members Posts: 290
    edited March 2011
    Options
    just started P90x this morning, I did the arms, chest, and back will do ab ripper tonight.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

just started P90x this morning, I did the arms, chest, and back will do ab ripper tonight.

B, yo name is ? - UnCooned ..............
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ayo...those bands really ? work. dont sleep on those ? man...
  • coonuncooned
    coonuncooned Members Posts: 290
    edited March 2011
    Options
    B, yo name is ? - UnCooned ..............

the picture in my avi says it all.
  • Nthngis4vr
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ayo...those bands really ? work. dont sleep on those ? man...

just picked some up 'cause I can only do like 4 pullups on the pullup bar.
  • caddo man
    edited March 2011
    Options
    just picked some up 'cause I can only do like 4 pullups on the pullup bar.

The chair works wonders!

Also(I am about to vent), I hate working out with my wife. It is like she will not do things the right way. Quality over quantity is the motto I live by. She is the opposite. Tried to get her to do YogaX. She messed up the poses. I said you dont have to be perfect or even hold the pose for long but at least try it. She started ? about how hard it was and she couldnt do it. All I could do from going off was just concentrate on my moves. She ? of the running pose and downward dog. Who the ? cant do that? especially when you have someone trying to help you.