P90x

Options
123457»

Comments

• Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I know! That measely 4 I got was with the chair. I could only do like .75 without it.

Hey, that yoga tape is hard to do it your upper body strength sucks. But I understand if she's not giving her all.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Only sits ups i do is when im getting out of bed or to grab my starbursts on the night stand

? yall :(
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Man I have been slacking bad. I just started on week 4 and I have only done one DVD. I will do the YogaX tonight and the Kempo X tomorrow and hopefully finish off right!
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    has anybody skipped any workouts?...if so what did you do as an alternative?

also does anyone have a modified workout schedule w/o yogaX in it?

i started on 3/1 @ 230lbs and im down to 213.5 as of today but i've missed at least 20 days as well.....anyone gettin tired of all the crazy jumpin around this fool has us doin?....lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    P90x is worthless as ? .
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    has anybody skipped any workouts?...if so what did you do as an alternative?

also does anyone have a modified workout schedule w/o yogaX in it?

i started on 3/1 @ 230lbs and im down to 213.5 as of today but i've missed at least 20 days as well.....anyone gettin tired of all the crazy jumpin around this fool has us doin?....lol

I do the YogaX because I am not flexible at all and I need that stretching and other things. It is working wonders on me so I cant down Yoga X at all.

I have started putting running the neighborhood for 3 miles as a substitute for cardio days. not because I am tired of jumping around but because it is too nice outside to be stuck in the house jumping around.