Yo Social Lounge, Lets talk about that trill nicca Strauss Khan

Options
T. Sanford
T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in The Social Lounge
nicca was set up, the streets know that fool didnt do that shss

you mean to tell me, this nicca got enough money to buy out Africa's debt but a hotel bopper bish yelling ? on a billionaire

C'mon son, who believe her

bail out on a 1 million dollar bond = certified authentic shss

Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    t. Sanford wrote: »

you mean to tell me, this nicca got enough money to buy out africa's debt but a hotel bopper bish yelling ? on a billionaire

c'mon son, who believe her

same thang i said.. This ? was stayin in a 3,000$ a night room... If u living like dat.. U gots to have bad hoes on deck
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    same thang i said.. This ? was stayin in a 3,000$ a night room... If u living like dat.. U gots to have bad hoes on deck

real shss there. I heard he was set up by ol girl because he was about to buy out the debt in Africa

aint to many real niccas that can make a million dollar bond
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dude been ? hoes, smoking lye an optimos
  • blackgotty
    blackgotty Members Posts: 345
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i always liked DSK ,he always did his job pretty well
    Russia was really ? of when he got the job and they were the ones that revealed his last faux pas with one of his female workers
    DSK loves women and Anne St Claire probably lets him ? everything that moves ...

In this case i smell a kobe ,that woman set him up...he´s known for loving women but u dont start beeing violent at his age
    now watch other snakes come out
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    blackgotty wrote: »
    i always liked DSK ,he always did his job pretty well
    Russia was really ? of when he got the job and they were the ones that revealed his last faux pas with one of his female workers
    DSK loves women and Anne St Claire probably lets him ? everything that moves ...

In this case i smell a kobe ,that woman set him up...he´s known for loving women but u dont start beeing violent at his age
    now watch other snakes come out

Dude was good for the imf

I don't know about him getting set up tho, seems a little far fetched to me
  • 2Trill
    2Trill Members Posts: 22
    edited May 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

you mean to tell me, this nicca got enough money to buy out Africa's debt but a hotel bopper bish yelling ? on a billionaire

C'mon son, who believe her

you remind me of myself.
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The above take on the DKS ssue is the BEST/most plausible I've seen on any forum. Salute !
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'm weary of conspiracy theories, yet I feel like there's something more to this story. Some rumors suggest he was expecting a ? when the maid walked in and just got his Pepe LePew on before realizing who she was. If that's true though, he's probably still guilty of sexual assault.

As far as Sarkozy actually setting him up, I wanna see some evidence before I'd entertain such a wild theory.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yeah they did him kinda ? for him to be a big influence in the game like that.
  • sankara
    sankara Members Posts: 33
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Hey Kids. Let's Learn some acronyms
    USA
    United States of America

CIA
    ? In America

IMF
    I Must F_ _k

Dominic Strauss-Kahn. The International Maid Follower...:)
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    He's gonna get away with ? . He's too rich, and the ? "victim" is a housemaid from Guinea.

She'll get at least 10 mil, and he's gonna walk away. Mark my words.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    yeah they did him kinda ? for him to be a big influence in the game like that.

Supposedly there's DNA evidence, don't be too quick to defend the cracka.
  • blackgotty
    edited May 2011
    Options
    i dont know how this happened
    so he got out of the shower ,saw the maid and ? her ?
    Did he expect her to come,did he know her ...i never ? anyone but i guess these psychos plan their every move
    After he was done ,he went to meet his daughter ...rushed to the airport ,called the hotel so that they would send him his phone ...

i wouldnt be surprise if he had sex with her but ? ?i doubt that in his case money could save him

The interesting thing is to compare the french and american laws,courts ...the way the much hated french is treated and the way the french defend him without talking about the alleged victim
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ? is not about money. It is about power.

And a Billionaire who has an ego could definitely ? someone because he is operating from a mindset of " do you know who I am?" Not saying he did it, but if cats think dudes with money don't ? , you are sadly mistaken. When you have people running around like flunkies catering to your every whim, if you are not grounded it can make you imbalanced and tyrannical. You really start thinking that you are the center of existence and people revolve around you.

Edit: And SMH, at people in this thread thinking that because he has money he shouldn't have to ? . Yeah rich, white men haven't ever ? Black women who were their servants. That never happens, especially in the Western Hemisphere.(Eyes rolling up into my head.)
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    He's gonna get off. The accuser has no credibility since she lied about getting ? in the past.

Too bad DSK can't get his job and life back.
  • blackgotty
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the funny/strange part is that alot of french people want him to still run for president .He´s very popular and respected in france and around the FMI people

? had to resign but DSK could be kinda rehabilitated (KINDA)
    (he admited to having sex with her )
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    ? is not about money. It is about power.

And a Billionaire who has an ego could definitely ? someone because he is operating from a mindset of " do you know who I am?" Not saying he did it, but if cats think dudes with money don't ? , you are sadly mistaken. When you have people running around like flunkies catering to your every whim, if you are not grounded it can make you imbalanced and tyrannical. You really start thinking that you are the center of existence and people revolve around you.

Edit: And SMH, at people in this thread thinking that because he has money he shouldn't have to ? . Yeah rich, white men haven't ever ? Black women who were their servants. That never happens, especially in the Western Hemisphere.(Eyes rolling up into my head.)

well stated, i was thinking the same. by some of the responses in this thread, its evident, most havent experienced power-tripping 1st hand.
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    well stated, i was thinking the same. by some of the responses in this thread, its evident, most havent experienced power-tripping 1st hand.

Sounds like DSK is the victim of the media power tripping.
  • shootemwon
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the funny/strange part is that alot of french people want him to still run for president .He´s very popular and respected in france and around the FMI people

? had to resign but DSK could be kinda rehabilitated (KINDA)
    (he admited to having sex with her )

Why are you presuming guilt, when even prosecutors are now admitting the girl's story seems like ? ?
  • blackgotty
    edited July 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Why are you presuming guilt, when even prosecutors are now admitting the girl's story seems like ? ?

i never thought he´s guilty ...i didnt think for a minute he´s a ?
    check my first post i made a month ago ,i compared his case to the kobe bryant one
  • shootemwon
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i never thought he´s guilty ...i didnt think for a minute he´s a ?
    check my first post i made a month ago ,i compared his case to the kobe bryant one

Then leave him alone ? . And ? yourself while you're at it.
  • ThaChozenCoon
    ThaChozenCoon Members Posts: 5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Da White Manz would neva do sucha thing. They tryna get massah on some ole hogwash Iz tell ya
  • blackgotty
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "leave him alone" screamed the lil girl "he´s my Daddy" (lil girls voice)

u tough guy smh
    Mini_powerlifter_amped.gif