Nick Collins, Green Bay

Strong safety * Adrian Wilson, Arizona

Special teams
Position Player(s)
Punter Andy Lee, San Francisco
Placekicker David Akers, Philadelphia
Kick returner DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia
Special teamer Heath Farwell, Minnesota

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story?id=09000d5d8155c2fa&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Comments

• king of nyc
    king of nyc Members Posts: 146 ✭✭
    edited December 2009
    d. jackson making it as a WR & KR
    thats gotta be a 1st
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Awesome, my Texans have 4 in the pro bowl, and it will be 5 when one of the QBs pull out.
  • adthatsme312
    adthatsme312 Members Posts: 144
    edited December 2009
    Good to see 8 Vikings.
  • Tha Originator
    Tha Originator Members Posts: 277
    edited December 2009
    i really thought Phillip rivers deserved a spot
  • black2spyda
    black2spyda Members Posts: 85
    edited December 2009
    2 Raiders, that's what's up

AFC is going to murder the NFC
  • adthatsme312
    adthatsme312 Members Posts: 144
    edited December 2009
    i really thought Phillip rivers deserved a spot

hes on the list
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    No Bengals= ?

I think that there's some on reserve!!

I need to see that reserve list
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited December 2009
    phillip rivers good qb but damn he crys after every play....wooo good to see ware cowboys all day
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited December 2009
    Good to see Revis getting some love this year he has been the best corner in the league by far.
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited December 2009
    Brees finally getting his due as a Probowl starter!! If they would have started Farve I would have been up ? set. Nice to see 4 other Saints on the roster too. GEAUX SAINTS!!!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    SMH at Wes Walker making it over Moss, like Moss ain't the reason why he eats up all those yards across the middle and get single coverage. I'm a die hard Cowboys fan but Witten did not belong anywhere near a Pro Bowl game this year, dude has no ? touch downs; i would of chosen the Eagles tight end over him. LOL at the thought of Reggie Wayne getting a spot over Moss, Ocho,etc when all he is a product of playing with Manning, dude is as interchangable as any receiver who plays with Favre. Robert Mathis is also a product of playing across from Dwight Freeny.

How in the hell did anyone from the Titans O-Line not make the pro bowl when they are the best line in the league and have a dude going for 2000 yards. Isn't it coincidental that the two media darlings (Favre and Manning) teams have the most pro bowlers.
  • Tha Originator
    edited December 2009
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    SMH at Wes Walker making it over Moss, like Moss ain't the reason why he eats up all those yards across the middle and get single coverage. I'm a die hard Cowboys fan but Witten did not belong anywhere near a Pro Bowl game this year, dude has no ? touch downs; i would of chosen the Eagles tight end over him. LOL at the thought of Reggie Wayne getting a spot over Moss, Ocho,etc when all he is a product of playing with Manning, dude is as interchangable as any receiver who plays with Favre. Robert Mathis is also a product of playing across from Dwight Freeny.

How in the hell did anyone from the Titans O-Line not make the pro bowl when they are the best line in the league and have a dude going for 2000 yards. Isn't it coincidental that the two media darlings (Favre and Manning) teams have the most pro bowlers.

wes walker leads the leauge in rec and 2nd in yarrds if u top 3 in those two things u gonna make a pro bowl...randy moss had an average year
  • usmarin3
    edited December 2009
    wes walker leads the leauge in rec and 2nd in yarrds if u top 3 in those two things u gonna make a pro bowl...randy moss had an average year

He should when Moss has a corner, linebacker, and a safety shadowing him. I would really hope Walker would put up those numbers being that open. Take Moss off that team and Walker wouldn't have half the catches he has. It's like sending Kevin Walter to the pro bowl instead of Andre Johnson. How do you look over the fact that these dudes is opening up the field for Walker and Walter, Fitzgerald is probably the only superstar receiver in the league with another receiver with another receiver across from him who is almost as good.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    He should when Moss has a corner, linebacker, and a safety shadowing him. I would really hope Walker would put up those numbers being that open. Take Moss off that team and Walker wouldn't have half the catches he has. It's like sending Kevin Walter to the pro bowl instead of Andre Johnson. How do you look over the fact that these dudes is opening up the field for Walker and Walter, Fitzgerald is probably the only superstar receiver in the league with another receiver with another receiver across from him who is almost as good.

I don't know how Moss doesn't make the pro-bowl when he leads the league in TD catches. I guess its the normal Moss hate.
  • Voodoo Child
    Voodoo Child Members Posts: 31
    edited December 2009
    Hopefully none of Dallas' players will be at that game, preparing for SB XLIV.
  • datguyj
    datguyj Members Posts: 91
    edited December 2009
    Thomas Jones and Steve Smith (NYG) should have made it
  • younglane
    younglane Members Posts: 133
    edited December 2009
    It's a shame when a guy is on pace to rush for 2,000 yards and none of his offensive lineman make it.
  • Tha Originator
    edited December 2009

walker has put up numbers when he was in MIA if anything walker is the most underrated WR in the game...........so jus becuz moss attracts 3 defenders on him makes him a pro bowler he didnt put up numbers like that anyway like i said he had an average year for a player of his stature....superstar RBS and Superstar WRs dont really exist anymore becuz so many teams utilize every player now and more teams use the spread....
  • Tha Originator
    edited December 2009
    I don't know how Moss doesn't make the pro-bowl when he leads the league in TD catches. I guess its the normal Moss hate.

how is hate own moss???? he didnt have that great of year anyway
  • MoneyMack718
    MoneyMack718 Members Posts: 44
    edited December 2009
    I'm glad to see byrd made it to the team, he's been the bright spot in an otherwise dreary Bills season
  • usmarin3
    edited December 2009
    walker has put up numbers when he was in mia if anything walker is the most underrated wr in the game...........so jus becuz moss attracts 3 defenders on him makes him a pro bowler he didnt put up numbers like that anyway like i said he had an average year for a player of his stature....superstar rbs and superstar wrs dont really exist anymore becuz so many teams utilize every player now and more teams use the spread....

his miami numbers, try again. Moss s a pro bowler and great prior to coming to new england.

16 2 67 687 10.3 38 1 -- -- -- -- -- 3 1

16 1 29 434 15.0 47 0 1 5 5.0 5 0 5 1
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Moss and Welker both had pro bowl seasons only so many people can make the pro bowl...Wes Welker knows he's not the best WR on his own team but coaches love him and you know white people in Boston love cheering for other white athletes (Brian Scalabrine)
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Ima Eagles fan and I'm just sad to see no McNabb or Celek as starters. But Favre prolly not going so McNabb will get a spot. Just goes to show that, like the NBA, the NFL stays on some players pipes harder than Idk what
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    co-sign...brent celek should have been in, he's way more consistent than vernon davis