Just accept the fact that Cena is the new Hogan

@My_nameaintearl
@My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
edited May 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
But now there is no WCW for him to jump ship to (which Cena wouldn't do anyway, since WWE is the only thing he knows about the rasslin business), so he's going to be the only guy going over for the next ten years.

U mad?

WWE does not care what internet nerds think about rasslin. They're raking in piles of money from little Cena fans just like they did with the Hulkster.

And Orton will play Savage's role, I guess.

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    But now there is no WCW for him to jump ship to (which Cena wouldn't do anyway, since WWE is the only thing he knows about the rasslin business), so he's going to be the only guy going over for the next ten years.

U mad?

WWE does not care what internet nerds think about rasslin. They're raking in piles of money from little Cena fans just like they did with the Hulkster.

And Orton will play Savage's role, I guess.

Yeah..but I thought everyone knew this though. I guess it was too hard to accept this fact.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    if he's not, they sure are trying to make him
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    Yeah..but I thought everyone knew this though. I guess it was too hard to accept this fact.

They know it, but every month these e-fans are saying "Well maybe they will put another guy over and build him up as a credible threat..."

Nope.

Never happening. Stop hoping. GIVE UP HOPE.
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Kulu what happened to your old account?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    breaking news: this aint breaking news... but ya I was thinking the same thing the other night: cena = hogan, batista = warrior, and orton = macho man... damn. Big Show = Andre... wow...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    was looking at face book the other day....

cena got like 4 million more fans than the next most popular wrestler in the wwe.....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    but now there is no wcw for him to jump ship to (which cena wouldn't do anyway, since wwe is the only thing he knows about the rasslin business), so he's going to be the only guy going over for the next ten years.

U mad?

Wwe does not care what internet nerds think about rasslin. They're raking in piles of money from little cena fans just like they did with the hulkster.

And orton will play savage's role, i guess.

real ? ..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    ? is ? and I can't stand Hogan (as a face) but I can't stand Cena even more, he's annoying, horrible on the mic, and just a ? "Super Cena". I can't stand that ? . When he first came out as the rapper image, with "freestyles" on the mic, he was alright but now it's just watered down ? .

They'll turn him heel but no time soon, he'll be the face for the next few years then turn heel. I wonder if it'll be like Hogan's turn though, when the whole crowd turned on him instantly.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    Kulu what happened to your old account?

Banned by a hacked admin. Quality work here at the IC, as usual.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I wonder if it'll be like Hogan's turn though, when the whole crowd turned on him instantly.

I don't think the circumstances exist for that type of heat to happen again. Hogan got boo'd because he sided with the Outsiders, who were still seen as invaders from the WWF. It was like Hogan was betraying every wrestler in the company, the legacy of the NWA/WCW title, all the Southern fans, etc.

How is Cena going to match that? AJ Styles and Samoa Joe gonna invade? LMAO
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited May 2011
    na cena turning heel will never get the reaction hogan got
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited May 2011
    hogan was never heel befor then, when cena first started the rapper gimmick, he was a heel
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    hogan was never heel befor then, when cena first started the rapper gimmick, he was a heel

Hogan started out as a heel so you're wrong. Know your history.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    ? that..

cena still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hogan..
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

was that ever televised nationally, tho?
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited May 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

when was this like the 70s
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    ? that..

cena still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hogan..

? yo self
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited May 2011
    ? that..

hogan still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..cena

yup........
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    ? that..

Well lemme tell ya somethin brother, that vanilla midget John Cena never stood in the Astrodome in front of five hundred billion cheering Hulkamaniacs! He never picked up the eleven hundred thousand pound Andre the Giant! He didn't tear every muscle, ligament, artery, and lymph node in his body with that slam, brother! Whatcha gonna do, Cena? Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you???!!!
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited May 2011
    hulkamania>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cena nation
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited May 2011
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    ? yo self

hogan is the most garbage-est wrestler in the history of wrestling...? that ? ..
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited May 2011
    lol yall ? seriously prefer hogan over cena in the ring or yall talm bout character wise
  • @My_nameaintearl
    edited May 2011
    lol yall ? seriously prefer hogan over cena in the ring or yall talm bout character wise

Count the number of different moves Cena performs in an average match.

It's about the same as the Hulkster's.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited May 2011
    Count the number of different moves Cena performs in an average match.

It's about the same as the Hulkster's.

id say hulksters is less

fishermans suplex, f-u, stf, runnin flippin facebuster ? , and fist drop>>>>>big boot, lame ass leg drop....