"The Greatest Rapper of All Time Died on March 9"- Canibus (R.I.P. THREAD)

Comments

• donvitodon
    donvitodon Members Posts: 6
    edited March 2010
    Some people are just concerned with quantity cos they won't know quality if it were staring them in the face.

Biggie's wackest song for me is Mo money, mo problems. And I'm not talking about singles released, I'm talking about every single song he made. Now that's the level of quality the man had. No one can beat that.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Yes Biggie only released about 100 total songs but they are all very quailty songs. You'd be hard press to find a wack Biggie song or wack Biggie verse.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlfib_lox-we-will-always-love-big-poppa_music

The Lox - We'll Always Love Big Poppa

Jadakiss - Letter To B.I.G.

Jay Z - The City Is Mine (B.I.G. Tribute)
  • youngfresh23
    youngfresh23 Members Posts: 137
    edited March 2010
    that fat ? is not the goat he average at best
  • rapmastermind
    edited March 2010

How was Biggie Average when he was "Sicker than Your Average", LOL:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7350745043cac214/

The Notorious B.I.G. - DEAD WRONG - Born Again Remix (NO EMINEM/3 VERSES)
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I mean damn Rapmasterbat... Your Love affair with homie is twisted your Biggies Dretox homie and at least she is Female jocking a Male this male on male ? is beyond ? ...
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited March 2010
    the second best rapper no disrespect tupac all day
  • whoissonnysmash
    whoissonnysmash Members Posts: 5
    edited March 2010
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    rip Big Pop u influence my rhymes so much...
  • L.P. Royal Flush
    L.P. Royal Flush Members Posts: 770
    edited March 2010

lol, ? please...Big was no where near an average Emcee, that ? was one of the best to EVER touch a mic. you can't name 5 ? lyrically better than Big, I can only think of 2 or 3 at the most.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    lol, ? please...Big was no where near an average Emcee, that ? was one of the best to EVER touch a mic. you can't name 5 ? lyrically better than Big, I can only think of 2 or 3 at the most.

Nas, Pun, Lupe, GZA, Black Thought. 5
  • rapmastermind
    edited March 2010
    I mean damn Rapmasterbat... Your Love affair with homie is twisted your Biggies Dretox homie and at least she is Female jocking a Male this male on male ? is beyond ? ...

LOL, coming from the guy that did 1,000 threads on why Biggie is "Medicore" and "Average". I mean wasn't 1 thread enough? But you love Big so much you had to keep doing more and more threads, LOL. You are secretly a Biggie fan. You stay talking about him, you stay in threads that discuss his legacy. What's worse is you are in denial about liking him. You come into his R.I.P. thread and post disses from Pac. You make up the 1% of Hip Hop fans that don't consider Big one of the greatest ever. The other 99% are in complete unison that he is the standard of this Hip Hop ? . Again you don't have to like Big or think he was one of the best but the consenses is that he is so you are just going to have to live with it. Doing 1,000 threads saying he was Medicore won't make it reality, LOL. Aiight guys, we going to keep this going all month long to Honor B.I.G., March is Biggie month. Here are some more great videos:

The Notorious B.I.G. - The Freestyles

The Notorious B.I.G. - Rare Callabos:

Think B.I.G. - Biggie featuring Lord Tariq and Pudgee Da Fat Bastard

Bust A Nut - Biggie featuring Uncle Luke of 2 Live Crew

Buddy X Remix - Nenah Cherry featuring Biggie

"Dolly My Baby Remix" - Super Cat featuring Biggie, Puffy, Thrid Eye and Mary J Blige

notoriousbig.jpg
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    LOL, coming from the guy that did 1,000 threads on why Biggie is "Medicore" and "Average". I mean wasn't 1 thread enough? But you love Big so much you had to keep doing more and more threads, LOL. You are secretly a Biggie fan. You stay talking about him, you stay in threads that discuss his legacy. What's worse is you are in denial about liking him. You come into his R.I.P. thread and post disses from Pac. You make up the 1% of Hip Hop fans that don't consider Big one of the greatest ever. The other 99% are in complete unison that he is the standard of this Hip Hop ? . Again you don't have to like Big or think he was one of the best but the consenses is that he is so you are just going to have to live with it. Doing 1,000 threads saying he was Medicore won't make it reality, LOL.

I copy and pasted the same thread back till it was left alone after a few kats like you and a mod caught feelings over the truth told and locked or deleted it, you have 30 something completely different "I Love the Big Poppa threads" and the ? is just ? beyond ? . I understand he empowered you to creeping out your closet with your over the top displays of man on man love with those whom are not related to you but Damn Son...
  • rapmastermind
    edited March 2010
    Another great thing about Big's Legacy I noticed was that the few people that were against Big, cause it really was only a "FEW" people, he had respect across the board have all BACK-TRACKED. Rza and Method man said and I quote:

"Everyone on Wu Tang Loved Biggie except Ghost and Rea. Ol' ? was mad at them for dissing Biggie"

Boot Camp Click has also back tracked as Smif and Wesson and Buckshot have said they do love Biggie. Rea and Ghost tried to do the song "Three Bricks" and 'Letter to B.I.G." to try and make admends. This is not a mistake. Big's Legacy is so strong that they realize now more than ever, going at him was a mistake and he was trying to advance the game. NaS himself who once said, "There one life, one love so there can only be one King" admitted that was a diss to Biggie only to later backtrack and realize while Dissing Jay in the process:

"It used to be fun, makin records to see your response
    But, now competition is none, now that you're gone
    And these ? is wrong -- usin your name in vain
    And they claim to be New York's king? It ain't about that"

NaS on Ether evoked Big's Legacy all over the record including taking his flow on one part. The Bottom line, History has shown, Big is Legendary and even his foes have had to accept it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wLCwOp90k8

Ol ? Bastard and Biggie at Big's 21st B-day Party Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTQkSddhX2Y&feature=PlayList&p=553725C8B7F77A71&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

Smif and Wesson makes Tribute track to Biggie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnjNyFmQbok

Three Bricks (? Bleed Remix) - The Notorious B.I.G. featuring Reakown and Ghost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45tF18Fpm-I

"Letter To B.I.G.' - Reakwon
  • KingNative
    KingNative Members Posts: 135
    edited March 2010
    R.I.P Biggie Smalls.Second only to Pac.

R.I.P both their souls.
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited March 2010
    I copy and pasted the same thread back till it was left alone after a few kats like you and a mod caught feelings over the truth told and locked or deleted it, you have 30 something completely different "I Love the Big Poppa threads" and the ? is just ? beyond ? . I understand he empowered you to creeping out your closet with your over the top displays of man on man love with those whom are not related to you but Damn Son...

LMFAO Damn why you so Rough On this Guy while his obsession is Creepy, never mind your Right lol
  • rapmastermind
    edited March 2010

LOL, again if you don't like it or are tired of it they why are you in all my threads or Biggie related threads? For someone that doesn't like Biggie that much, you sure do make an apperence in all threads related to him. It's ok to have an opinion, that's the point of message boards is to provide opinions and people respond to them. Most if not all my threads about Biggie have gone Platinum or more and have had thousands of views. Therefor people are obviously interested. Meanwhile you are a closet Biggie fan posing as a Biggie Hater making tons of threads about him yet you don't like him?. LOL. Again this is the R.I.P. Thread to One of if not The Greatest Rapper Ever. Sorry if it bothers you that Big gets this love, just stay in that 1% while the rest of us 99% acknowledge one of the people that made us love Hip Hop and Rap Music. Aiight guys, check out this great 2 hour radio speical about the Influence and Impact of Biggie Smalls:

Ambassador Ausar speaks with Boot Camp Click General Steele, legendary Hip Hop artist and producer Daddy O and Mr. Holipsism about the influence of Biggie Smalls in Hip Hop culture. LIsten to the live 2 hour radio show which also features some of Big's best lyrical tracks:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ambassadorausar

BIGGIE'S LAST RAP CITY INTERVIEW:

biggie.jpg
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    not a hater...... but he was ok.....
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    The only difference between rapmastermind and Dretox is that one is male and the other is female. And that's pretty much it. Rapmastermind is to Biggie what Dretox is to Eminem.

I tend to believe that if people just ignored their threads and stop entertaining them, then both will lose their desire to continue...and will start to post rationally, and logically, and the shock posting will cease.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Nas, Pun, Lupe, GZA, Black Thought. 5

Canibus, 3k, Talib Kweli, Common, Pharoahe Monch.

? ...we already at 10.

Should we continue?
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    It's a shame that rap hasn't been the same since he died and it has gotten so much worse ever since

R.I.P. B.I.G.
  • rapmastermind
    edited March 2010
    tupacfan35 wrote: »
    It's a shame that rap hasn't been the same since he died and it has gotten so much worse ever since

R.I.P. B.I.G.

Amen to that bro, same for Pac. Him and Big were the Malcom and Martin of Hip Hop, real talk. Hip Hop quality has dropped dramatically since their deaths. It's really sad the state of Hip Hop right now. Both would turn in their graves at all the trash being made. Here's some songs that meantion or pay tribute to Big:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq9anpBnCCk

NaS - Last Real ? Alive "They were our version of Malcom and Martin, Rest in Peace Will, Queenbridge live on" - NaS\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQNDRrZflBA

Royce Da 5'9 - Boom "Everybody trying to cliam the head to the throne, since Big is gone if you ask me, THEY DEAD WRONG"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8VIn_Cj1DI

Mos Def - Brooklyn "Where one of the Greatest Emcees was a local Kat"

The Notorious B.I.G. - Playa's Anthem Reference Track (No Cease or Kim)
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Still the K.O.N.Y.
  • king of nyc
    king of nyc Members Posts: 146 ✭✭
    edited March 2010

how do u have da audcity to call someone ? ... when u made 15plus threads on biggie being fat & ugly
    WTF...a ? making a comment about another ? looks...WTF

sounds pretty ? too me....lol
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Amen to that bro, same for Pac. Him and Big were the Malcom and Martin of Hip Hop, real talk. Hip Hop quality has dropped dramatically since their deaths. It's really sad the state of Hip Hop right now. Both would turn in their graves at all the trash being made. Here's some songs that meantion or pay tribute to Big:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq9anpBnCCk

NaS - Last Real ? Alive "They were our version of Malcom and Martin, Rest in Peace Will, Queenbridge live on" - NaS\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQNDRrZflBA

Royce Da 5'9 - Boom "Everybody trying to cliam the head to the throne, since Big is gone if you ask me, THEY DEAD WRONG"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8VIn_Cj1DI

Mos Def - Brooklyn "Where one of the Greatest Emcees was a local Kat"

The Notorious B.I.G. - Playa's Anthem Reference Track (No Cease or Kim)

Especially tupac, he would be furious at what it has become.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    The only difference between rapmastermind and Dretox is that one is male and the other is female. And that's pretty much it. Rapmastermind is to Biggie what Dretox is to Eminem.

I tend to believe that if people just ignored their threads and stop entertaining them, then both will lose their desire to continue...and will start to post rationally, and logically, and the shock posting will cease.

Rapmastermind doesn't spam the Reason nowhere near as much as Dretox does with her Eminem threads.