Ladies:Do you like to receive gift cards for various things if so what type of things

Options
ricanprince
ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Powder Room
ok, now i know on b-days, christmas, anniversaries, and vday more than likely you want something besides a gift card, but lets just say on just a normal random day your man gives you a gift card to one of your favorite stores or maybe to a spa/massage place, would you be upset or happy

Comments

• marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I like when people put thought into gifts big or small...never been a big fan of gift cards. they're sort of impersonal
  • ricanprince
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I like when people put thought into gifts big or small...never been a big fan of gift cards. they're sort of impersonal

i could understand that but there are certain things that would work out fine for example a giftcard to a spa, or lets say you know what her favorite store is but you are terrible at picking out clothes or dont know her size, give her like a $200 gift card and let her shop away
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i could understand that but there are certain things that would work out fine for example a giftcard to a spa, or lets say you know what her favorite store is but you are terrible at picking out clothes or dont know her size, give her like a $200 gift card and let her shop away

well i can see a gift card to a spa..that's more buying her a service instead of just a random gift card fora store. Idk i just feel like it says ...last minute.
  • ricanprince
    edited March 2010
    Options
    well i can see a gift card to a spa..that's more buying her a service instead of just a random gift card fora store. Idk i just feel like it says ...last minute.

well like i said in my original post, i dont like gift cards for bdays, vdays, or christmas but just as a random gift on june 6, on a thursday type of thing if that makes sense but it looks like we both are agreeing on the same thing