and italians dont like you anyway
  • Im_Linx
    Im_Linx Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Who do you consider black?
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    U see how dumb race is...its up to people's interpretation mane...a group of people can be non white one century (Irish, Italian, Armenian, etc.) then be considered white the next...Mexicans are considered Caucasian in America...Arabs are too...its just to make sure they are still the majority population in America...and peep how the black population has been around the same percentage...we should be way more than what we are right now..
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    rofl @ mexicans considered caucasian in america

ah this place gotdamn
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    crackers...and not the ones with peanut butter in the middle

My Answer.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    U see how dumb race is...its up to people's interpretation mane...a group of people can be non white one century (Irish, Italian, Armenian, etc.) then be considered white the next...Mexicans are considered Caucasian in America...Arabs are too...its just to make sure they are still the majority population in America...and peep how the black population has been around the same percentage...we should be way more than what we are right now..

they're considered latinos just like the rest of us...now as for what they consider themselves, that differs, but they're seen as latino and for some reason people think latino is an entire race and don't realize it's just grouping a bunch of different mixtures together...if i get a mexican chick pregnant that baby will be considered latino...if i get a black american woman pregnant regardless of the fact that in latin america i'd be considered black that child would be seen as bi-racial in the US
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    Personally, I tend to put anyone of European descent in that group, including southern Europeans.

Though racial categories as we understand them are very parochial. They are more part of anglo (British/North America) culture than anything else.

Most Europeans view themselves by nationality before "white". Similarly, most Africans and Asians view themselves first by nationality
    (or tribe).

that's something that people in the US don't really seem to get as a whole...and some even take offense to it, see some black americans reactions when they meet a foreign black who doesn't immediately say "I'm black" first
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Jew is not a race and the present day jews (who are what u call khazars) are white. The Hebrews in the Bible are not white

didnt say they were a race
  • truth spitter
    edited May 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    they're considered latinos just like the rest of us...now as for what they consider themselves, that differs, but they're seen as latino and for some reason people think latino is an entire race and don't realize it's just grouping a bunch of different mixtures together...if i get a mexican chick pregnant that baby will be considered latino...if i get a black american woman pregnant regardless of the fact that in latin america i'd be considered black that child would be seen as bi-racial in the US

I really meant to say some...not all of them
  • truth spitter
    edited May 2011
    difference between us and others...ask them what they are..they will say..."I'm Nigerian...I'm Japanese.....I'm Italian.."....ask us what we are.."I'm black"....we don't even say American lol
  • Danigge_219
    Danigge_219 Members Posts: 250
    edited May 2011
    Any pale faced individual
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    aDboy wrote: »
    T/S why don't you put Greeks and Italians in the same 'white' category with the others?

Their history is totally different from white in France, UK, Germany, Norway, Sweden, etc.

And lumping the accomplishment of the Romans and Greeks with with the above group would be blasphemy in my book.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    crusading colonialists and anyone who profited from the slave trade.
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    p-tavern wrote: »
    ...meekins

? boy ^^^ i stay on yo mind, homie? so other dudes staying on dudes mind is hetero these days? lol... this getting funny, yo lol.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    difference between us and others...ask them what they are..they will say..."i'm nigerian...i'm japanese.....i'm italian.."....ask us what we are.."i'm black"....we don't even say american lol

this is real lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    crusading colonialists and anyone who profited from the slave trade.

So the Africans that sold us into slavery are White?

I guess Tyler Perry is you arch enemy too? Side note: I dont like his movies.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    meekins wrote: »
    ? boy ^^^ i stay on yo mind, homie? so other dudes staying on dudes mind is hetero these days? lol... this getting funny, yo lol.

I was just answering the question crakkker; don't get all angry or your white face will turn red.
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2011
    i dunno.... im italian and i consider myself white... i know a few italians that dont.... at the end of the day when i had to mark down my race at school, DMV, job applications etc, there was never a place to mark "Italian" so i always marked "Caucasian"..... i think race should be set up by nationality, but being that we are the melting ? and 99% of our country is not native to here, they combine everyone.... shout out to the pacific islanders....

? gets kind of old when my ancestors get blamed for slavery, yet black people have been here longer than my family.... not to mention that my ancestors in sardinia were enslaved and ? by africans... im the dark skinned italian lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    bunz wrote: »
    i dunno.... im italian and i consider myself white... i know a few italians that dont.... at the end of the day when i had to mark down my race at school, DMV, job applications etc, there was never a place to mark "Italian" so i always marked "Caucasian"..... i think race should be set up by nationality, but being that we are the melting ? and 99% of our country is not native to here, they combine everyone.... shout out to the pacific islanders....

? gets kind of old when my ancestors get blamed for slavery, yet black people have been here longer than my family.... not to mention that my ancestors in sardinia were enslaved and ? by africans... im the dark skinned italian lol
    I think so too but that will never happen
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I think so too but that will never happen

let hacker tongue ? that ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    The Hacker wrote: »
    let hacker tongue ? that ?

only if it results in world peace!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    only if it results in world peace!

after i ? all the ? ass ? it will be
    Hacker out
  • UptownBoogie
    UptownBoogie Members Posts: 45
    edited May 2011
    I group mullattos that think they better then darker skinned people and everyone after that in that group.. cuz u got spn people that are light skkined that think they better then dominicans (ie puerto ricans vs dominicans) .. if u fell that shades make you feel closer to caucasians (european whites) in a sense.. ? u , u white..
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I consider everyone in G.O.O.D music white
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    [IMG]http://stuartaustin.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/? .jpg[/IMG]