What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Is it safe to say folks believe

Hyde ParkeHyde Parke Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
edited March 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
in God, just have various interpretations of who/what God is?

Replies

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    in God, just have various interpretations of who/what God is?

People that do believe.Aside from polytheism IMO are preachin about and worshiping the same god.. their is no Muslim/jewish/christian god. He is one.. its people interpretations.

It cracks me up how you see stupid idiots say.. take your MUSLIM.. or Jewish god over there.. hes not my god.. People are dumber than you think
  • Hyde ParkeHyde Parke Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    People that do believe.Aside from polytheism IMO are preachin about and worshiping the same god.. their is no Muslim/jewish/christian god. He is one.. its people interpretations.

It cracks me up ow u see stupid idiot say.. take your MUSLIM.. or Jewish god over there.. hes not my good.. People are stupider than you think

lol, i totally agree.

17 views and 1 reply? smh i guess people dont have an opinion on this.lol
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    I think most folks who grew up in a religious household are trying to define who this god is and what it exactly means.
    Its kind of wild when you think about the many different interpretations people create for themselves to define god. Seems like everyone thinks they have the answers.
  • TX_Made713TX_Made713 Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    everybody needs something to believe in