Testify all ye saints of the Lord!

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
This thread is a testimonial thread about the goodness of ? . Please share how ? has been working in your life. It will be a blessing to hear how ? is moving in the life of believers.

My most recent testimony about the goodness and greatness of ? is how He took a high school dropout and turned him into a college graduate! I went from a person who hated school to a person who loves it. ? has done just exactly what His word said He would do and that is to do EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL THAT WE CAN EVER ASK OR THINK! Never in a million years did I ever think I would graduate from college. But ? showed up and showed out. He took me from the dregs, the muck and mire and made be blossom like a beautiful flower. But this is just the beginning. My ? how great you are! When you walk by faith, anything is possible. ? lead me in the right direction. I just want to follow you. You are the good shepherd. You have never let me down. And I just glorify your holy name. How awesome you are Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that you will continue to work mightily in my life as I start on the next chapter of my life. Praise ? FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!

"20Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Whatever I ask, I receive.
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    This thread is a testimonial thread about the goodness of ? . Please share how ? has been working in your life. It will be a blessing to hear how ? is moving in the life of believers.

My most recent testimony about the goodness and greatness of ? is how He took a high school dropout and turned him into a college graduate! I went from a person who hated school to a person who loves it. ? has done just exactly what His word said He would do and that is to do EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL THAT WE CAN EVER ASK OR THINK! Never in a million years did I ever think I would graduate from college. But ? showed up and showed out. He took me from the dregs, the muck and mire and made be blossom like a beautiful flower. But this is just the beginning. My ? how great you are! When you walk by faith, anything is possible. ? lead me in the right direction. I just want to follow you. You are the good shepherd. You have never let me down. And I just glorify your holy name. How awesome you are Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that you will continue to work mightily in my life as I start on the next chapter of my life. Praise ? FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!

"20Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

lmao. its called growing up and maturing my dude. nothing to do with ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2011
    OFWGKTA wrote: »
    lmao. its called growing up and maturing my dude. nothing to do with ? .

It has everything to do with ? my friend. When I dropped out of high school I was lost in the world. My mind and heart was blinded by the enemy and thus I got trapped in the ways of this world. My entanglement with unrighteousness and my desire to serve sin almost led me to have my name blotted out of the book of life, but THANKS BE TO AL-MIGHTY ? , and no one else, that He had mercy on me and spared my life. Why? I don't know. The only reason I can come up with is what the word of ? says in Jeremiah 29:11-14

"11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 14And I will be found of you, saith the LORD."

It was only by ? working in me and through me that I am the man that I am today. Without ? I can do NOTHING! Absolutely nothing my friend! I wasted a good 7 years of my life thinking that I could live in this world apart from ? . My, my, my how wrong I was. Thank the Lord that I was born to godly parents who raised my in the fear and admonition of the Lord. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be typing this right now, rather I would be in sheol with the rich man, and all the rest of the wicked, asking for just 1 second of reprieve from the flame and torment I would be experiencing in there.

So yes, I will glorify my ? because He is worthy of ALL praise and honor. If you don't want to recognize your need for Him, fine. But I will testify of Him FOREVER!

Hallelujah!
  • OFWGKTA
    OFWGKTA Banned Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    It has everything to do with ? my friend. When I dropped out of high school I was lost in the world. My mind and heart was blinded by the enemy and thus I got trapped in the ways of this world. My entanglement with unrighteousness and my desire to serve sin almost led me to have my name blotted out of the book of life, but THANKS BE TO AL-MIGHTY ? , and no one else, that He had mercy on me and spared my life. Why? I don't know. The only reason I can come up with is what the word of ? says in Jeremiah 29:11-14

"11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 14And I will be found of you, saith the LORD."

It was only by ? working in me and through me that I am the man that I am today. Without ? I can do NOTHING! Absolutely nothing my friend! I wasted a good 7 years of my life thinking that I could live in this world apart from ? . My, my, my how wrong I was. Thank the Lord that I was born to godly parents who raised my in the fear and admonition of the Lord. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be typing this right now, rather I would be in sheol with the rich man, and all the rest of the wicked, asking for just 1 second of reprieve from the flame and torment I would be experiencing in there.

So yes, I will glorify my ? because He is worthy of ALL praise and honor. If you don't want to recognize your need for Him, fine. But I will testify of Him FOREVER!

Hallelujah!

Stevin Hawkins is more succesful then you will ever be. and he didnt need ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited May 2011
    OFWGKTA wrote: »
    Stevin Hawkins is more succesful then you will ever be. and he didnt need ? .

Steven Hawkins could receive every human accolade ever conceived and I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER envy his position. Why? Because my praise comes from ? not man. When I hear the words "well done thou good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of the Lord", all of creation will see who was more successful in this life. Yeah dat!

"2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 3And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever."
    Daniel 12:2-3

I pray that you will awake to everlasting life. ? bless your soul.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

Great!!! Now you're prepped and ready to contribute to satan's empire!! ....wait... *facepalm*