lol They were ALL oooglay!

Lmao!

they were making dark-skin girls look bad, lol
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    tam wrote: »
    Lol@ that random mulatoo....

...i'm tired of hearing about this, we all go thru ? . and those chicks were... iono man. lol

Tam!!!

you still post here??? :)
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited May 2011
    Tam!!!

you still post here??? :)

Lol, you always say that!
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    That's crazy! I never went through hell, because of my dark brown skin, I got compliments and still do get compliments.
    But I have came cross a few Ignorant people, your pretty to be dark skin and your tall.... the only people make a big deal about dark skin woman are black men. Most of the time.
  • Triggy
    Triggy Confirm Email Posts: 137
    edited June 2011
    ty-boogie wrote: »
    We ? ourselves. The white folks really did a number on us. You kind of expect to be attacked from an outsider, but to be attacked by one of your on should feel even worse. There is so much separation amongst us. There are colors within colors. (Bloods & Crips) WTF, why can't we be one and build? Rhetorical question. Peace

shut your hoe ass up !!! white people go through the same emotions, back in the 1850's they loved pale skin rosey red cheeked women and now its about the tanned look, indians/pakistanis go through same bleaching as people of african descent. Since 1980's on wards the whole world loves that golden complexion whether white, black, yellow so miss me with your self-hating nonsense.

naomi cambell was banging, stacy dash banging but alex wek is not and shes a disgrace ? oprah !

main problem with dark skin women is their raw aggresion, and women in this video should be ashamed of themselves. To sum it up i will quote the Bronx don :

' they're all gonna laugh atcha, they're all gonna laugh atcha ! - Joey ? .

+ edit : some light skin guys only go for dark women, and some dark skin guys go for only dark women ? how odd is that ? ITS NOT ODD its PREFERANCE !
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    This video shows what dark black women goes through, wow, ? is real.

[video=vimeo;24155797]

I am not deep chocolate but I am brown. and my family members who are much darker than me arent in any pain!
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    1. 95% of those chicks were straight up ugly, talmbout they only see me as sex, ? be happy they even saw that much in you

2. the people I see with crazy complexion issues are also ones with abandonment issue, daddy/mommy issues, being raised in poverty or abusive scenarios

? up people, believe ? up things

• KinkyCurls
    edited June 2011

[video=vimeo;24155797]

lmao at that ugly black guy saying a dark skin girl wouldnt look right next to him..... black men=fail.
  • KinkyCurls
    edited June 2011

[video=vimeo;24155797]

REWIND wait did that girl whose thin ass hair looked like a cancer patient say natural hair looks "unclean"?????

I cant.
  • KinkyCurls
    edited June 2011
    love this song.
    shes dark skin and she is not stressing about it.
  • haute
    edited June 2011
    one thing I want to point out

is that when girls recount their most hurtful moments

it came from their mothers not black men

I'm tired of these movies taking cheap shots at black men

trying to hold them responsible for these chicks low ass self esteem

the truth is if you're raised in a household who celebrates you as a person

hearing a dude say he prefers light women or seeing the media choose light models doesn't rock you to your core

I am a proud hot coco warrior, and I've never hated the complexion of my skin

but then again I was never given a reason to

skin tone wasn't even discussed like that by my parents
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    haute wrote: »
    one thing I want to point out

is that when girls recount their most hurtful moments

it came from their mothers not black men

I'm tired of these movies taking cheap shots at black men

trying to hold them responsible for these chicks low ass self esteem

the truth is if you're raised in a household who celebrates you as a person

hearing a dude say he prefers light women or seeing the media choose light models doesn't rock you to your core

I am a proud hot coco warrior, and I've never hated the complexion of my skin

but then again I was never given a reason to

skin tone wasn't even discussed like that by my parents

i'm glad you said that...right now 2 of my cousins are going through HELL in school because of their light skin, constantly being told by other little girls they're not really black and being made fun of because of their hair, eye color, skin tone...people think that ? doesn't go both ways and only affects little dark skin girls, ? girls are just mean period and will pick on a child for anything...

my cousin almost got into a fight in school because this girl in here class would taunt her everyday saying that her and my other cousin weren't really sisters because one is light skin, like lighter than Alicia Keys light, and her younger sister the middle of the 3 is brown skin...saying she was adopted and not really part of their family...? is terrible for little girls in general but it's something my cousins never really thought about before it became an issue for them in school because them being 2 different complexions was never even talked about in their home...
  • haute
    edited June 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    i'm glad you said that...right now 2 of my cousins are going through HELL in school because of their light skin, constantly being told by other little girls they're not really black and being made fun of because of their hair, eye color, skin tone...people think that ? doesn't go both ways and only affects little dark skin girls, ? girls are just mean period and will pick on a child for anything...

my cousin almost got into a fight in school because this girl in here class would taunt her everyday saying that her and my other cousin weren't really sisters because one is light skin, like lighter than Alicia Keys light, and her younger sister the middle of the 3 is brown skin...saying she was adopted and not really part of their family...? is terrible for little girls in general but it's something my cousins never really thought about before it became an issue for them in school because them being 2 different complexions was never even talked about in their home...
    little girls learn that catty behavior from their mothers

and to me thats the main reason why this light versus dark bs still effects so many women

while slavery, and the media, etc. definitely play their part in setting the stage for this behavior

if more mothers stop making beauty the benchmark for greatness, and really worked on their daughters being good people, none of the other stuff would matter

but unfortunately some women take their painful experiences regarding race and complexion and pass it on to their daunters
  • DetroitBoi313
    DetroitBoi313 Members Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    bad dark skinned chick>light skinned chick
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    1. 95% of those chicks were straight up ugly, talmbout they only see me as sex, ? be happy they even saw that much in you

2. The people i see with crazy complexion issues are also ones with abandonment issue, daddy/mommy issues, being raised in poverty or abusive scenarios

? up people, believe ? up things

this!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    its some bad ass dark skinned queens out here ....

the ? is disgusting ....
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    never met or heard of a person speak negatively about Bria Myles, she shot right through that ceiling
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    I'd let Bria Myles ? in my dinner TONIGHT. TONIGHT, SON.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ? , i swear to allah that's a dude @ 3:47

? damn, he got the mustache lined up to match his fade and everything

looking like big boi rocking some 80's shoulder pads and hoop earrings

got some nerve to be on here talking about people think she's ugly cuz she dark, smfh

and i quote: "i'm exotic, i'm beautiful, they're fascinated by me" hahaha, really
    aaahhhhhhhh ayyyy i think i saw one cute girl in tha group... Honestly they would be uglier if they were lighter...

If u cute u cute.. Plain and simple... They were just unattractive women.. Specially that one you said look like big boi, hahahahahaha... Dwight howard shoulders havin ass
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Triggy wrote: »
    shut your hoe ass up !!! white people go through the same emotions, back in the 1850's they loved pale skin rosey red cheeked women and now its about the tanned look, indians/pakistanis go through same bleaching as people of african descent. Since 1980's on wards the whole world loves that golden complexion whether white, black, yellow so miss me with your self-hating nonsense.

naomi cambell was banging, stacy dash banging but alex wek is not and shes a disgrace ? oprah !

main problem with dark skin women is their raw aggresion, and women in this video should be ashamed of themselves. To sum it up i will quote the Bronx don :

' they're all gonna laugh atcha, they're all gonna laugh atcha ! - Joey ? .

+ edit : some light skin guys only go for dark women, and some dark skin guys go for only dark women ? how odd is that ? ITS NOT ODD its PREFERANCE !

naw dude was on point with his post but I agree with you about it being prefence to a certain degree...alot of chicks out here prefer dark skin brothas...oh woe is me.

anyway watched some of the video and even though its sad I really dont give a ? ..at some point you gotta learn to ignore the ? that comes outta folks mouths. if you cant see the beauty in yaself without someone else pointing it out to you then you just doomed.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    mna dem girls aint ugly b/c they dark skinned they ugly b/c they UGLY.

and btw, i'll take a cute darkskin chick over a liteskin chick ANY DAY.

oh and sig check! the GOAT chocolate woman
  • sun03
    sun03 Members Posts: 44
    edited June 2011
    I didnt watch the video but I'm dark-skinned and i've never had any problems. Not sure why I would given the fact that my skin complexion is a sign of health and glow. Its pretty. Not only that but I know I'll age well. Sometimes I feel people want black women to feel that way. I'm not tryna devalue anothers experience but I just can't relate. I've dealt with racism from whites but what black person in America hasn't? Aside from that, I've always had friends, always had dates ,boyfriends, etc etc. Never has anyone said anything about my skin complexion .
  • KingRegi
    KingRegi Members Posts: 145
    edited June 2011
    It's more lonely light skinnded woman out there than dark skinned....to each his own I like all woman and it depends on the day of the week what my preferance is.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    little girls learn that catty behavior from their mothers

and to me thats the main reason why this light versus dark bs still effects so many women

while slavery, and the media, etc. definitely play their part in setting the stage for this behavior

if more mothers stop making beauty the benchmark for greatness, and really worked on their daughters being good people, none of the other stuff would matter

but unfortunately some women take their painful experiences regarding race and complexion and pass it on to their daunters

what the hell are mother's telling their daughters? What the hell are ya'll, women, hearing as little girls that makes so many grow up with this instant dislike for any woman that's lighter than you? not you specifically but you in general
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    sun03 wrote: »
    I didnt watch the video but I'm dark-skinned and i've never had any problems. Not sure why I would given the fact that my skin complexion is a sign of health and glow. Its pretty. Not only that but I know I'll age well. Sometimes I feel people want black women to feel that way. I'm not tryna devalue anothers experience but I just can't relate. I've dealt with racism from whites but what black person in America hasn't? Aside from that, I've always had friends, always had dates ,boyfriends, etc etc. Never has anyone said anything about my skin complexion .

Well most of the women in the video are just unattractive and trying to blame it on having dark skin when it has nothing to do with that.