NSFW....I KNOW dude is gone ? his girl when he see's her...!

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    how u get ya ass beat, chase after the person who whooped ya ass, and get ya ass beat again?
    Lol..............
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    It's sad! But she looks like a young girl, hopefully! this videos can cause her to look at her life, and make some "serious"changes. A lot of young women make mistakes when their young, hopefully he could forgive her and move on with his life. She's probly a lost lil girl with no direction in life. Damn! I hope she used protection it's bad out here, and don't want to see anymore chicks like this on Maury.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    It's sad! But she looks like a young girl, hopefully! this videos can cause her to look at her life, and make some "serious"changes. A lot of young women make mistakes when their young, hopefully he could forgive her and move on with his life. She's probly a lost lil girl with no direction in life. Damn! I hope she used protection it's bad out here, and don't want to see anymore chicks like this on Maury.

shaq-face.jpg

? outta here with that.
  • tam
    tam Members Posts: 903
    edited May 2011
    I bet they nasty ? didn't even use a condom, smdh
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited May 2011
    king bloo wrote: »
    shaq-face.jpg

? outta here with that.

I'm just trying to be positive! Thats all
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I'm just trying to be positive! Thats all

look, some people like being like that. Some chicks actually enjoy ? like this, some ? enjoy being in situations like this as well. It don't mean they're misguided, it means they're having fun. Will they likely pay for this ? in the long run? If there's any way of identifying the chick in this video with no room for doubt then yes (I didn't see a clear shot of her face). Dudes face is all over the video and in 10 years, when them ? have moved on from this phase of their lives, this video will resurface at the most inopportune moment possible.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    LOL that ? is too much!!!! ? shouldn't have even answered the phone if she getting smashed. SMH @ them taping that ? , at least her face was covered to lessen the ether.
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    when she get curb stomped then somebody did her wrong
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I saw this last night. Looks like another episode of "First 48" has been added.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    **2sweet** wrote: »
    but she was moanin on the phone though...her dude got to be stupid to know that wasnt going on.

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Yeah her ass gonna get the Chris Brown treatment x 2 especially after the ? sees the video
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    how the ? dude beasting her while she on the phone and she having a regular conversation .... LoL .

? started trying to go ham sandwich when he peeped she wasn't bothered enough to stop talking on the phone ....
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    king bloo wrote: »
    ? that ain't worried bout other ? and are confident in who they are as males not to see it as a "no ? /pause" moment, but instead as some fly ? that they happen to be a part of.
    He didnt say anything about it being a "no ? /pause" moment, he just said "who does that." Funny that a male confident in who he is would jump to that conclusion and defend it though.... And banging a random ? is considered some fly ? one would be excited to be apart of? Kids today.
    ^^^^

Basically.

Just makes the W for the ? who's ? that much better. He gamed another dude's ? up so well that he not only ? her.

He ? her while she was on the phone with her man moaning and all.

With a room full of his ? there, possibly pulling a train.

And had it on camera.

It's just the utmost disrespect you could have had toward the ? and hell, that ? too. Making the phrase "your wifey is my ? " literal.

What world do you live in that running a train requires game? Any chick that is willing to get a train ran on her, or even get ? in a room full of dudes, takes no game to pull. These are called hoes, and it doesn't take anything to ? them. And if these dudes have game like that, shouldn't they have more than one ? in the room instead of having to share? Forgive me if I'm completely missing your logic here.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Lmao@the big-ass magnum on the floor that went unused. Smh&Pause@the youngins exposing the wackness. Smh2x@the ? bird ? while on the phone. Smhx3@clowning the dude on the phone while showing you out here frontin' with gold wrappers.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Pimps don't ask "What are you doing" nor are they called "baby"

And the dudes would have nothing to celebrate for ? payed for ? while she on the phone.

And real prostitutes avoid the cameras. They've been on worldstar before. It's kinda incriminating.

Lmao you caping hard.

There isn't any point to fake this type of video to be on Worldstar. For what? Unlike parody videos, there isn't any youtube channel for these folks to find fame. And they ain't rapping or promoting a mixtape. Wasn't any names dropped. It's just typical worldstar shock content. You don't get paid for a worldstar submission. Nobody (especially the ? ) is gonna sacrifice all their dignity to have a quick 5 minutes of fame as another "? on worldstar". Especially when a payday isn't involved.

Just simple ass logic.

You didn't just appear in this time period yesterday, right?

We live in a world where people are so attention starved they post up youtube videos of themselves damn near dying doing stupid ? daily for no payday. Next, the broad didn't sacrifice her self respect. She never looks at the camera. Furthermore, the dude ? is cheesing like this is his moment. Why? Cuz he pulled a jump and got her to ? on camera while "talking to her man"? First thing I thought was kids with too much free time and nothing to do. If she was a ? , she wouldn't give a damn to have her face seen. Finally, hoes call pimps everything: baby, daddy, pawpaw, etc.

Just because there's no money involved doesn't mean people won't do it. Attention is payment enough for most.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Hoes gon' be hoes man. Hoes gon' be hoes
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    SMH.....looks again....SMH
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    moved to the reason
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    Hoes gon' be hoes man. Hoes gon' be hoes

Real talk.

They wonder why they aint worth ? .
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Lmao I went to High School with these ? , SMH Cobb County hoes.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    That's why u never trust your hoes. Even you think you knew your wife but still don't trust that ? .
  • Guns
    Guns Confirm Email Posts: 1,504 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Plap Star wrote: »
    you aint even got no kids
    so how you gon tell somebody what to do with theres

Cause if you show kids its ok to act like that when they grow and give other young people AIDS or Stds because they have no self worth or moral values.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    listen to why my ? Devin The Dude has to say

The price of ? is turnin' some women to ?
    And just because they give you some ? , it ain't yours
    So I don't trip on it but I'll stab if I can
    Then wipe off my weapon and turn into the travelin' man
    See like, I ? Ruby Tuesday, but friday I had to slap the hoe
    The ? got knocked up by Roscoe and said I'm the Pappadeaux
    In this game they got a name for a chick
    Who's gettin' rich for lickin' nuts 'n ? . Ain't that a ? ?