From bros to foes part 2

juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited May 2011 in The Powder Room
So i finally got this girl into bed! spent a good 45mins ? the other night. So we are just laying there in bed and she gets up to go to the bathroom and to get a drink. Her phone is on the night and it makes a bep, so i check it out and she has 4 missed msg from my one buddy saying "hey" hey hows it going?"Do you wanna get some food or a coffee""are you out with justin?"
And all that after i called this ? out and was straight up with him. I told him that me and her are seeing each other and to back off

What happen to bro code, bros over hoes, its a damn shame

Comments

• RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Why you going thru her ? lil ? ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    time for an ass whoopin if you ask me

but she probably entertaining that ? persistence...........

you share that girl
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    damn you went thru her phone after ? her one time

smh.....
  • peacetothereal1
    peacetothereal1 Members Posts: 138
    edited May 2011
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Only hoes and hoe ? check someone elses phone

Nah, I disagree, check the phone but you NEVER let anyone know you did that ? . The texts could have been a lot worse, but at least you know your guy is a ? ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Nah, I disagree, check the phone but you NEVER let anyone know you did that ? . The texts could have been a lot worse, but at least you know your guy is a ? ? .

the broad is a ? ? too for not puttin that ? in his place
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    juice86 wrote: »
    So i finally got this girl into bed! spent a good 45mins ? the other night. So we are just laying there in bed and she gets up to go to the bathroom and to get a drink. Her phone is on the night and it makes a bep, so i check it out and she has 4 missed msg from my one buddy saying "hey" hey hows it going?"Do you wanna get some food or a coffee""are you out with justin?"
    And all that after i called this ? out and was straight up with him. I told him that me and her are seeing each other and to back off

What happen to bro code, bros over hoes, its a damn shame

Congrats on finally getting her in bed.....Damn shame, she put the ? on you once and you ALREAJY checking the chicks phone (SMDH) ...Then you go as far as to check your partner wit some soft ass ***Michael Jackson Voice***
    "hey that's my girl so leave her alone" ? .......if you was gon' check him, you shoulda G checked that ?
    Winning on ? the chick........................ and FAIL on the rest
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    train that hoe

you missed a *hi-five moment*

yall ? cuffin these hoes
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    why you mad...he wanna get some coffee and you're ?
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited May 2011
    I know checking the phone was wrong, i couldnt help it. It was sitting there going bep, bep, bep, i couldnt help it.

She doesnt know i checked her phone, i only preview the msgs, i didnt open them.

Dude is testing me, like ive talked to this dude twice once to check if he had a problem and once so he knew we were together and to stop with his ? and yet he hasnt stopped
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    damnkp wrote: »
    why you mad...he wanna get some coffee and you're ?

^^^word...........cuzzo smashing, what he ? fo?
    juice86 wrote: »
    I know checking the phone was wrong, i couldnt help it. It was sitting there going bep, bep, bep, i couldnt help it.

She doesnt know i checked her phone, i only preview the msgs, i didnt open them.

Dude is testing me, like ive talked to this dude twice once to check if he had a problem and once so he knew we were together and to stop with his ? and yet he hasnt stopped

son, you haven't learned that the ? never belongs to you

stop trying to cuff like a ? ass ?