Got A Lil Story To Tell..

Options
JBsKeepit100
JBsKeepit100 Members Posts: 15
edited May 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
damn just delete the post since ? that real...

Comments

• Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    maybe i shoudnt have came in this thread
    but

*pity post*
  • JBsKeepit100
    edited May 2011
    Options
    See...i'm a just say this to some of you ignorant ? in here. This isn't a pity post or story. I'm talking about real ? and actually read what I write. Don't ask ? questions "What the ? are you typing about?" Damn....? smh
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options
    its not a story
    but you hyped me up with the i got a story
    now its no story

i want a ? refund
  • JBsKeepit100
    edited May 2011
    Options
    refund?...you didn't have to pay for ? .
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options
    time is money
    and you wasted my time

you owe me $4.76

its my money and i want it now
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What's going on? I went through some situation where I stopped doing something or gave up on something because of what people were saying. People dissing me and hating on an idea or something I was doing. So I did something stupid and tried to give it up. It took me sometime to realize it doesn't really matter what people have to say and there is going to be haters everywhere you go and they are going to down everything you try to do. I've seen other people do the same thing (quick something because of something someone else said negative). So I made a video talking about it. check it out and Let me know what you think on that.

Classic Opening Post

classic-pepsi-cans.jpg
  • JBsKeepit100
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You'll never see it. you wasted your own time and the post came with a video..be happy with that or go home.
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You'll never see it. you wasted your own time and the post came with a video..be happy with that or go home.

we dont click no ? lanks

you tryin to send a ? to jail

*nods head to t.i.*
  • JBsKeepit100
    edited May 2011
    Options
    what are u trying to say?
    really?
    u needed a place to type out a bunch of gibberish?
    ? use MS Word

if its a bunch of gibberish to you...than why the ? you wasting your time replying to my ? with some ol' ? . ? you and ? ill community.
  • JBsKeepit100
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    we dont click no ? lanks

you tryin to send a ? to jail

*nods head to t.i.*

*Makes the face*...for real though?
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    t/s, can u fill ur story in with some details so we can make fun of u in more specific ways?
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options
    its clearly a button to post videos right ^^^^^^ there

the ? that look like a piece of film
  • JBsKeepit100
    edited May 2011
    Options
    some of yall are just being ignorant and stupid. Damn...? that real?
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    http://youtu.be/ke0LIHALULA
    What's going on? I went through some situation where I stopped doing something or gave up on something because of what people were saying. People dissing me and hating on an idea or something I was doing. So I did something stupid and tried to give it up. It took me sometime to realize it doesn't really matter what people have to say and there is going to be haters everywhere you go and they are going to down everything you try to do. I've seen other people do the same thing (quick something because of something someone else said negative). So I made a video talking about it. check it out and Let me know what you think on that.

If you replaced all the "somethings" wit what you ACTUALLY did or done...It would be understandable, and no sir I didn't click the link..
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Good drop ts. Needed to hear that ? . I dunno why we pay attentiob to haters instead of those who are saying good things about us
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Options
    if its a bunch of gibberish to you...than why the ? you wasting your time replying to my ? with some ol' ? . ? you and ? ill community.

Hey hey hey. Watch ya mouth. Dont be talkin bout da IC like that. Props on tge video, i watched it. But you are doin the same ? you said not to do yo
  • JBsKeepit100
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I dont care if this ? gets deleted...i dont care if my account gets banned..so what? report me....? ...the IC
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What's going on? I went through some situation where I stopped doing something or gave up on something because of what people were saying. People dissing me and hating on an idea or something I was doing. So I did something stupid and tried to give it up. It took me sometime to realize it doesn't really matter what people have to say and there is going to be haters everywhere you go and they are going to down everything you try to do. I've seen other people do the same thing (quick something because of something someone else said negative). So I made a video talking about it. check it out and Let me know what you think on that. What's going on? I went through some situation where I stopped doing something or gave up on something because of what people were saying. People dissing me and hating on an idea or something I was doing. So I did something stupid and tried to give it up. It took me sometime to realize it doesn't really matter what people have to say and there is going to be haters everywhere you go and they are going to down everything you try to do. I've seen other people do the same thing (quick something because of something someone else said negative). So I made a video talking about it. check it out and Let me know what you think on that. What's going on? I went through some situation where I stopped doing something or gave up on something because of what people were saying. People dissing me and hating on an idea or something I was doing. So I did something stupid and tried to give it up. It took me sometime to realize it doesn't really matter what people have to say and there is going to be haters everywhere you go and they are going to down everything you try to do. I've seen other people do the same thing (quick something because of something someone else said negative). So I made a video talking about it. check it out and Let me know what you think on that. What's going on? I went through some situation where I stopped doing something or gave up on something because of what people were saying. People dissing me and hating on an idea or something I was doing. So I did something stupid and tried to give it up. It took me sometime to realize it doesn't really matter what people have to say and there is going to be haters everywhere you go and they are going to down everything you try to do. I've seen other people do the same thing (quick something because of something someone else said negative). So I made a video talking about it. check it out and Let me know what you think on that. What's going on? I went through some situation where I stopped doing something or gave up on something because of what people were saying. People dissing me and hating on an idea or something I was doing. So I did something stupid and tried to give it up. It took me sometime to realize it doesn't really matter what people have to say and there is going to be haters everywhere you go and they are going to down everything you try to do. I've seen other people do the same thing (quick something because of something someone else said negative). So I made a video talking about it. check it out and Let me know what you think on that.
    What's going on? I went through some situation where I stopped doing something or gave up on something because of what people were saying. People dissing me and hating on an idea or something I was doing. So I did something stupid and tried to give it up. It took me sometime to realize it doesn't really matter what people have to say and there is going to be haters everywhere you go and they are going to down everything you try to do. I've seen other people do the same thing (quick something because of something someone else said negative). So I made a video talking about it. check it out and Let me know what you think on that. What's going on? I went through some situation where I stopped doing something or gave up on something because of what people were saying. People dissing me and hating on an idea or something I was doing. So I did something stupid and tried to give it up. It took me sometime to realize it doesn't really matter what people have to say and there is going to be haters everywhere you go and they are going to down everything you try to do. I've seen other people do the same thing (quick something because of something someone else said negative). So I made a video talking about it. check it out and Let me know what you think on that. What's going on? I went through some situation where I stopped doing something or gave up on something because of what people were saying. People dissing me and hating on an idea or something I was doing. So I did something stupid and tried to give it up. It took me sometime to realize it doesn't really matter what people have to say and there is going to be haters everywhere you go and they are going to down everything you try to do. I've seen other people do the same thing (quick something because of something someone else said negative). So I made a video talking about it. check it out and Let me know what you think on that. What's going on? I went through some situation where I stopped doing something or gave up on something because of what people were saying. People dissing me and hating on an idea or something I was doing. So I did something stupid and tried to give it up. It took me sometime to realize it doesn't really matter what people have to say and there is going to be haters everywhere you go and they are going to down everything you try to do. I've seen other people do the same thing (quick something because of something someone else said negative). So I made a video talking about it. check it out and Let me know what you think on that. What's going on? I went through some situation where I stopped doing something or gave up on something because of what people were saying. People dissing me and hating on an idea or something I was doing. So I did something stupid and tried to give it up. It took me sometime to realize it doesn't really matter what people have to say and there is going to be haters everywhere you go and they are going to down everything you try to do. I've seen other people do the same thing (quick something because of something someone else said negative). So I made a video talking about it. check it out and Let me know what you think on that.
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • JBsKeepit100
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I came in this room for some "intelligent conversation and to talk about mature topics"..some of yall ? don't really sound that intelligent or mature right now. I'm talking about ? that people can relate to and all this. ? isn't all that deep with the stupidity some of yall are feedin me. Don't like what I posted..leave keep ? moving. I dont know what else to tell yall.
  • 1of1
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • JBsKeepit100
    edited May 2011
    Options
    TS bout to go cry in the car
    imager.php?id=920731&t=o GIFSoup
    give over it slime and try again[/QUOTE

hahaa wow...its nothing to cry about though..? including yourself are just being stupid thats all. just because I said ? IC? i've been on this ? before and its still the same ass ignorant ? trying to be internet comedians and little bullies online. but its all good. you good at doing that. so you got that.
  • JBsKeepit100
    edited May 2011
    Options

You just hype as ? ..but you got that.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Here's a lil sumthin.. sumthin for yall... stay cool
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Here's a lil sumthin.. sumthin for yall... stay cool

we only rockin with gansgta ? homie.......