MICHAEL JACKSON (1958-2009): The Race Question

Options
rip.dilla
rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
michael_jackson.jpg

michael_jackson.jpg

He was the man growing up. The greatest entertainer EVER. He was larger than life.

BUT...

There was that issue of RACE... you know his ever changing skin complexion and the excuses he gave (some of them real, some of them questionable)

Now I hardly (emphasis) hear anyone I know of (just a friend of mines spoke on it and said he was disgusted LOL) comment on the man's apparent self-hatred of his race/being/origins while he was alive and in death. His musical accomplishments ALWAYS over-shadow this side of his life

So now I want everybody on here to speak on this issue here.

This thread might be locked. I may get some hate. I might be scolded for ? on a dead man etc I dont care but does anyone have a theory or an idea as to why the WORLD'S GREATEST ENTERTAINER EVER who was a BLACK MAN turned 'WHITE' and altered the original shapes of his ? features???

This is an open discussion and I would appreciate intelligent and honest responses from anyone no matter the race you rep

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Race shouldn't even be a questions, we know why he was 'white'. He had a disease where it turned his skin white, we both know that. Tell me, would you like to be a blotchy black/white person in the entertainment industry with as much of a fan base MJ had? Mike just had to take the next best route for himself and his career. If he wasn't rich or famous I'm sure he wouldn't have gotten 'bleached'.

As for all of his ? changes, eyes, nose, chin etc it really wasn't all that dramatic. He changed a few things a few times and it was all because he was uncomfortable with himself. He looked like his father, that you could see. He hated his father, and he said he would never want to be like him. I'm sure that's what really set off the whole change with all the ? he had done.

That, or he really is an alien that is in his 3rd form.
  • rip.dilla
    edited May 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Race shouldn't even be a questions, we know why he was 'white'. He had a disease where it turned his skin white, we both know that. Tell me, would you like to be a blotchy black/white person in the entertainment industry with as much of a fan base MJ had? Mike just had to take the next best route for himself and his career. If he wasn't rich or famous I'm sure he wouldn't have gotten 'bleached'.

24550350.jpg

^^^BAD era in the 80's. That was manageable. We all know he went further. Whether he was pressurized by the people he kept close to him, we'll never know

At bolded, LOL. It should definitely
    As for all of his ? changes, eyes, nose, chin etc it really wasn't all that dramatic. He changed a few things a few times and it was all because he was uncomfortable with himself. He looked like his father, that you could see. He hated his father, and he said he would never want to be like him. I'm sure that's what really set off the whole change with all the ? he had done.

LOL again. So he basically sold his soul for riches then?
  • VIBE
    edited May 2011
    Options
    At bolded, LOL. It should definitely

LOL again. So he basically sold his soul for riches then?

Why should it be questioned if you know the answer? What other answer is there? Has Mike ever stated he hated being black? He was always asked that and he said he loved being black but he had a disease and he couldn't do anything about it.

"Soul'd" his soul for riches, honestly I think he did. He seems to really touch on that subject a lot in his music subliminally, I think "money" is very much true and especially for him. (the track Money)
  • rip.dilla
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why should it be questioned if you know the answer? What other answer is there? Has Mike ever stated he hated being black? He was always asked that and he said he loved being black but he had a disease and he couldn't do anything about it.

230px-Vitiligo2.JPG

Was it as bad as this??? If not ducktales
    "Soul'd" his soul for riches, honestly I think he did. He seems to really touch on that subject a lot in his music subliminally, I think "money" is very much true and especially for him. (the track Money)

Oh well, he did really make a chunk of it with his new "image". LOL
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I dont understand why the change in the color of his skin is still an issue, everyone now knows he had vitiligo.....end of discussion
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the whole reconstruction of the nose is what blew my mind......at the end of the day we will never know the full truth

what about his brothers and his sister letoya........that ? ran deep in his family
  • Copper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    the whole reconstruction of the nose is what blew my mind......at the end of the day we will never know the full truth

what about his brothers and his sister letoya........that ? ran deep in his family

there father used to berate all of them about thier wide noses and call them ugly...so they grew up believing that wide noses were ugly and all of em had wide noses....esp.lotoya and mj
    la-toya-jackson-privat-photo-andreas-hellingh-1980.jpg
    she was cute though
  • Copper
    edited May 2011
    Options
    A4179078-E22A-AABA-1CA2EFCDBE43988F.jpg
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Mike was a black man that loved being black, he had vitiligo and I have a cousin that suffers from that disease.
    My cousin couldn't really go outside and if he did, he was covered from head to toe so you couldn't see his body and he had a umbrella to keep the sun off him.
    If the sun got to his skin enough, he would get skin cancer because of the fact that all his pigments were gone so there was nothing else to protect his skin.
    It runs in his family and him and Latoya was the ones that were affected by it, Mike was the worse case.
    I seen pics of him with a bunch of makeup on his face during The Bad era and his neck and hands were different colors.
    That's why he always wore alot of long sleeved shirts to cover it up and he didn't bleach his whole body, just the parts that were seen by the public.
    It's a pic of him sitting at his house with his leg up and you can see that from the ankle up his was still black but spottie too.
    That's why he wore long socks too. Image being the most famous man on earth with this disease, paparazzi always around you trying to take pics.
    The nose part was the fact that he hated his father and didn't want to look like him, Joe made fun of his nose and the funny thing is, Joe had a wide nose himself.
    If you look at it, most of the family had surgeries too, the only ones that didn't was Jackie, Tito, Randy and Rebbie.
    Joe, Katherine, Latoya, Jermaine, Michael, Marlon and Janet had their noses done.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    He did have vitiligo, but he did bleach his skin, because he didn't want to have a messed up complexion...and i feel him
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lmao at calling Michael Jackson the "worlds greatest entertainer EVER"

he was a good dancer and got pushed by the pop music industry as a machine made to move units, that is all

i really don't give a ? about his skin color issues
  • rip.dilla
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Fortunately, when Sony and Tommy Mottola showed him that him building them their billions-dollars empire, was meaningless now...he began to see the error of his ways, and returned to his Blsck Heritage. He couldn't return to his old self, physically, but he began to show us niggz that his Heart and his pride for Blackness, returned.

LOLz . . .
  • sun03
    sun03 Members Posts: 44
    edited June 2011
    Options
    He was such a good looking little boy and man(until he changed himself). Those that try to downplay white medias influence need to look at this man as a example. It just shows you how powerful brainwashing and how other peoples useless thoughts and opinions can affect a weak mind. He internalized it and look what happened. I also suspect that he had a predisposition to mental illness. He also grew up with an extremely abuse father so that definitely had a huge impact on him.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ? faking a lot of ? on here. He didn't want to be black. His fathers and brothers both dissed him on his nose (irony being that every last one of them has had nose jobs. Kathreen also I think).

He had vittligo but instead of using make up the cover his patches he bleaches himself all the way down to the bone. His ? kids ain't got a drop of black blood in them. Greatest entertainer in my life time (all 32 years) but he didn't want to be black. The last ? he ? with (no pun intended) was ? Webster. All those kids he had sleep overs with were Crakas
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

we all know thats a load of bull....!!. He could have pursed a method of darkening his white blotches. Plus how come there is no pic of this so called skin irregularities.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Im going to add to this great thread rip dilla, first of all RIP to the baddest and greatest Entertainer the world ever know and one of the greatest Vocalist, Writer, Producer and Dancer MICHAEL JOE JACKSON. For those who said Mike Jax hating being black dont know ? , answer youself this question how can you hate yourself when your actions showed other wise. here some examples of how MIKE LOVED HIS BLACK RACE.

1) Mike Jax called Black Urban Youths Genius for how they innovate and create music, dance ect.... how many self hating black people and white people you know called Black Children Genius.

2) Mike Jax hated the way the record industry treated it's black artist from the past the creators of Gospel, Jazz, Blues, Funk, Rock N Roll, Soul, R&B, Doo ? ect... was making the white record exces MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and were getting peanuts, ? out of their royalties, Masters ect... So one of Mike Jax influence Little Richard who was the creator of Rock N Roll who made his record company millions and who was getting his music stolen that he wrote by white bands, never got credit or payed for his work. You know what Michael Jackson did?? He brought Little Richard Royalties and Gave it back to Little Richard, NOW THAT'S BLACK POWER!! how many self hating ? 's would of done that.

3) MIKE FIGHT THE RACISM THAT WAS IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, When Off the Wall dropped and was the highest selling album of that year Mike Jax confronted racist ass Rolling Stones for never having any black artist on their cover on the mag and felt that he should get a cover shot. Rolling stones told Michael that he wont get the cover and Blacks have no chance getting on the cover of the MAG. MIKE JAX told them ? YOU they will put him on the Cover of the Mag and that he will be the first black artist to grace the cover and he forced them when he MADE THAT MONSTER CALLED THRILLER.

4) MIKE JAX got in racist ass MTV for not playing no black videos and he called them out on it, and told them they will play black artist because he felt that he should get some played for having one of the top albums. You know what happen Michael was the First when he dropped THAT MONSTER CALLED THRILLER.

5) MICHAEL was one the few black artist who owned his own record company, film company, Masters,Copyrights, trademark, publishing ect...... no other black artist ever did that and did i mention TH-TH-TH-THRILLER sold over 100 million world wide broke elvis and beatles record.

6) Mike told the white man ? YOU i owN the BEATLES - again SHOWING BLACK POWER. AND ? ELVIS PRESLEY, IM THE KING they damn near wanted to lynch MIKE JAX

7) Michael Jackson again showed his love to his black people and his race in 1992 when REMEMBER THE TIME video was shown in primetime National TV, because MIKE JAX ? was AN EVENTS. Mike Jack studied black history and culture and knew THE ANCIENT EGYPTAINS were a BLACK RACE, when he showed that videos of the BLACK PEOPLE playing the ACCURATE ROLE and EGYPT WAS A GREAT BLACK CIVILIZATION. THE POWER TO BE DAMN NEAR LOST THEIR MINDS they didnt like that ? , that's when all that ? hit the fan for MIKE JAX. YOU know how many young black minds Mike Blew with that video and exposing that lie. would any self hating ? do that.

8) And last but not least, take it from his children... if you watch MIKE JACKSON FUNERAL when his daughter got up on stage and told the world that they FATHER loved his black people that as children MIKE JAX read them stories of AFRICA and AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY... now show me a self hating black man that read their children books on africa and the greatness OF AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY. THAT'S A BLACK FATHER DOING WHAT A BLACK FATHER DO, TO TEACH HIS BLACK CHILDREN THAT THEY CAME FROM A GREAT PEOPLE AND OUR HISTORY IS RICH AND TAUGHT THEM THE TRUTH SO THEY WONT GROW UP BELIEVING THAT ? THAT WE ARE JUST SLAVEs.

We like to put Bob Marley, Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke, Stevie Wonder, Donny Hathaway as the one's that fought for our rights and made music for the black people that kept us going it's time we put Mike Jax up there with them because he did just as much if not more for the Black Race in music, he broke down alot of doors and fought for our rights and racism in the music industry
  • VIBE
    edited June 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Im going to add to this great thread rip dilla, first of all RIP to the baddest and greatest Entertainer the world ever know and one of the greatest Vocalist, Writer, Producer and Dancer MICHAEL JOE JACKSON. For those who said Mike Jax hating being black dont know ? , answer youself this question how can you hate yourself when your actions showed other wise. here some examples of how MIKE LOVED HIS BLACK RACE.

1) Mike Jax called Black Urban Youths Genius for how they innovate and create music, dance ect.... how many self hating black people and white people you know called Black Children Genius.

2) Mike Jax hated the way the record industry treated it's black artist from the past the creators of Gospel, Jazz, Blues, Funk, Rock N Roll, Soul, R&B, Doo ? ect... was making the white record exces MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and were getting peanuts, ? out of their royalties, Masters ect... So one of Mike Jax influence Little Richard who was the creator of Rock N Roll who made his record company millions and who was getting his music stolen that he wrote by white bands, never got credit or payed for his work. You know what Michael Jackson did?? He brought Little Richard Royalties and Gave it back to Little Richard, NOW THAT'S BLACK POWER!! how many self hating ? 's would of done that.

3) MIKE FIGHT THE RACISM THAT WAS IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, When Off the Wall dropped and was the highest selling album of that year Mike Jax confronted racist ass Rolling Stones for never having any black artist on their cover on the mag and felt that he should get a cover shot. Rolling stones told Michael that he wont get the cover and Blacks have no chance getting on the cover of the MAG. MIKE JAX told them ? YOU they will put him on the Cover of the Mag and that he will be the first black artist to grace the cover and he forced them when he MADE THAT MONSTER CALLED THRILLER.

4) MIKE JAX got in racist ass MTV for not playing no black videos and he called them out on it, and told them they will play black artist because he felt that he should get some played for having one of the top albums. You know what happen Michael was the First when he dropped THAT MONSTER CALLED THRILLER.

5) MICHAEL was one the few black artist who owned his own record company, film company, Masters,Copyrights, trademark, publishing ect...... no other black artist ever did that and did i mention TH-TH-TH-THRILLER sold over 100 million world wide broke elvis and beatles record.

6) Mike told the white man ? YOU i owN the BEATLES - again SHOWING BLACK POWER. AND ? ELVIS PRESLEY, IM THE KING they damn near wanted to lynch MIKE JAX

7) Michael Jackson again showed his love to his black people and his race in 1992 when REMEMBER THE TIME video was shown in primetime National TV, because MIKE JAX ? was AN EVENTS. Mike Jack studied black history and culture and knew THE ANCIENT EGYPTAINS were a BLACK RACE, when he showed that videos of the BLACK PEOPLE playing the ACCURATE ROLE and EGYPT WAS A GREAT BLACK CIVILIZATION. THE POWER TO BE DAMN NEAR LOST THEIR MINDS they didnt like that ? , that's when all that ? hit the fan for MIKE JAX. YOU know how many young black minds Mike Blew with that video and exposing that lie. would any self hating ? do that.

8) And last but not least, take it from his children... if you watch MIKE JACKSON FUNERAL when his daughter got up on stage and told the world that they FATHER loved his black people that as children MIKE JAX read them stories of AFRICA and AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY... now show me a self hating black man that read their children books on africa and the greatness OF AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY. THAT'S A BLACK FATHER DOING WHAT A BLACK FATHER DO, TO TEACH HIS BLACK CHILDREN THAT THEY CAME FROM A GREAT PEOPLE AND OUR HISTORY IS RICH AND TAUGHT THEM THE TRUTH SO THEY WONT GROW UP BELIEVING THAT ? THAT WE ARE JUST SLAVEs.

We like to put Bob Marley, Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke, Stevie Wonder, Donny Hathaway as the one's that fought for our rights and made music for the black people that kept us going it's time we put Mike Jax up there with them because he did just as much if not more for the Black Race in music, he broke down alot of doors and fought for our rights and racism in the music industry

co-muthafuckin-signature.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    All this and he still changed his appearance to look white, still gave his riches to two little cracka babies as well.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Thank U!
    People ? me up with this hate for Mike.
    They couldn't find anything to hate on him for, so they made up ? and destroyed his life with all the ? allegations.
    I been saying this ? for years and especially now that I am a father; if my child told me that a grown ass man did this stuff to me, I would not be thinking about money or getting a record contract, I would be trying to murder u. That's why I never understood about the first boy's father, they even have him recorded talking about he is going to destroy Mike because he wouldn't give him a record deal but, I think he was jealous of Mike.
    Then the second victim was just crazy, his mom was a con artist. Like I said again, if my child told me that I would be ready to ? .
    Why didn't Webster, Macaulay Culkin, Omar Bhetti and all of Mike's nephews never say he did anything to him.
    Chris Tucker had his son around him, Steve Harvey had his son around him, Omar's family lived with Mike, Marlon Brando's son made Mike the godfather of his son, Maurice Gibb from The Bee Gees made Mike the godfather of his son and Mike had kids come to his house to play on his rides with the parents there.
    He had Make a Wish kids and their parents come to his house, so many kids that could have said Michael Jackson molested me and ? people believe the only 2 that said that.
    I remember reading something for a class about Human Behavior and when it came to Child Molesters the behavior is repetitive. So If u are a Child Molester, u will not stop doing it and even your own family members will become victims. So if if he did do it, then he should have had so many more come out and say it.
    He would molest his nephews, cousins and even his own sons.
    After Mike passed, the first boy came out and said that it was a lie, he did it because his dad told him to say it.
    Then his dad committed suicide and with the money that he got from Mike's insurance company, he had plastic surgery to make himself look like......Michael Jackson.
    Now why would u want to get surgery to look like the same man that supposedly molested your son????
    The second boy and his family are nowhere to be found, this time they didn't get what they wanted.
    Mike was trying to fight the first charges but his insurance company settled with them, not Mike.
    Mike wanted to fight the second charges and this time he was able to do that and he didn't have to pay them ? .
    The media didn't say anything bout The first boy saying he lied or his dad committing suicide or the fact that Mike's insurance company settled with them and not Mike or the fact that the second boy's mother was a con artist
    Did Mike have flaws, Yes we all do, nobody is perfect but, I do not believe he would do anything to children, he loved children and he was a big kid himself.
    He was misunderstood and taking advantage of by so many people and he was taken for granted.
    After he passed I heard alot of people that was hating on him, feel bad and they even started listening to his music again.
    So many people that had stop being his fans, came back like they never left.
    U still have some haters but, it took him dying for alot of people to see what he was.
  • waterproof
    edited June 2011
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Thank U!
    People ? me up with this hate for Mike.
    They couldn't find anything to hate on him for, so they made up ? and destroyed his life with all the ? allegations.
    I been saying this ? for years and especially now that I am a father; if my child told me that a grown ass man did this stuff to me, I would not be thinking about money or getting a record contract, I would be trying to murder u. That's why I never understood about the first boy's father, they even have him recorded talking about he is going to destroy Mike because he wouldn't give him a record deal but, I think he was jealous of Mike.
    Then the second victim was just crazy, his mom was a con artist. Like I said again, if my child told me that I would be ready to ? .
    Why didn't Webster, Macaulay Culkin, Omar Bhetti and all of Mike's nephews never say he did anything to him.
    Chris Tucker had his son around him, Steve Harvey had his son around him, Omar's family lived with Mike, Marlon Brando's son made Mike the godfather of his son, Maurice Gibb from The Bee Gees made Mike the godfather of his son and Mike had kids come to his house to play on his rides with the parents there.
    He had Make a Wish kids and their parents come to his house, so many kids that could have said Michael Jackson molested me and ? people believe the only 2 that said that.
    I remember reading something for a class about Human Behavior and when it came to Child Molesters the behavior is repetitive. So If u are a Child Molester, u will not stop doing it and even your own family members will become victims. So if if he did do it, then he should have had so many more come out and say it.
    He would molest his nephews, cousins and even his own sons.
    After Mike passed, the first boy came out and said that it was a lie, he did it because his dad told him to say it.
    Then his dad committed suicide and with the money that he got from Mike's insurance company, he had plastic surgery to make himself look like......Michael Jackson.
    Now why would u want to get surgery to look like the same man that supposedly molested your son????
    The second boy and his family are nowhere to be found, this time they didn't get what they wanted.
    Mike was trying to fight the first charges but his insurance company settled with them, not Mike.
    Mike wanted to fight the second charges and this time he was able to do that and he didn't have to pay them ? .
    The media didn't say anything bout The first boy saying he lied or his dad committing suicide or the fact that Mike's insurance company settled with them and not Mike or the fact that the second boy's mother was a con artist
    Did Mike have flaws, Yes we all do, nobody is perfect but, I do not believe he would do anything to children, he loved children and he was a big kid himself.
    He was misunderstood and taking advantage of by so many people and he was taken for granted.
    After he passed I heard alot of people that was hating on him, feel bad and they even started listening to his music again.
    So many people that had stop being his fans, came back like they never left.
    U still have some haters but, it took him dying for alot of people to see what he was.

word up and the media didnt do ? when the report came out that dude killed hiself after the death of MJ u know why because they didnt want the truth to come out - dude couldnt live with himself carrying that lie and destroying this man life Yah done but pressure on that dude mind and heart and drove himcrazy the same thing happen to Judas couldnt take it no more and off himself YAH dont play and believe in BEARING FALSE WITNESS.

Yall have to look deeper Michale Jackson was BLACK POWER and fought against racism in the industry who you thought gave Prince the ? to write slave on his cheek and fought for his rights and ownership...MIKE JAX that's who, they want them to still be slaves but Mike started to educate black artist on ownership. This is the dude that own the majority of Sony records, the dude that ........? it......There needs to be a movie about this MAN not the fame but how he went up agianst the white establisment in the record industry... They had in for him for years and found some dirt rock people to set him up.

Yo Mike really had a geniue heart and really preached LOVE, sure he had some flaws who dont - there is only one man who walked this earth that was flawless and he's the Christ so yall can miss me with that. Hpw many people preached love in this world - straight up and down
  • waterproof
    edited June 2011
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    All this and he still changed his appearance to look white, still gave his riches to two little cracka babies as well.

Dude had the skin diease and Mike was a Sensitive dude, and he couldnt take those ass whoppins like his brothers did. You cant tell no child that you have a ? up nose and he look like his mother side and aint a Jackson - that's some cold blooded ? u can ? a kid up for life doing that ? , Yo Joe actually told Mike that all the other boys look a Jackson but he got his mother nose and look like herside. But the only Jackson kids that look like Joe Jackson is Michale and Janet Jackson. Mike knew he looked like Joe and didnt want to look like Joe. You ask any of them Jacksons who act Like Joe and they will tell you Mike Jax - lol, yeah he's sensitive but dont think he was chump..
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    mike was a victim of america, he came from nothing and became everything to some people....

the pressure was a lot and he wanted to please everyone, the fire that burned his face and hair didn't help his complex either....

he wanted to be accepted by everyone, he knew people knew he was black but he wanted everyone to be able to identify with him...

he did have a white complex as much as he knew his roots....

why did he have white children and claim that he used his dna? those kids don't have his blood in them if that indeed was the black michael jackson from motown who changed over the years, he was still black if that was still him...

who even makes their kids in a lab anyway?
  • young_reezy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dude had the skin diease and Mike was a Sensitive dude, and he couldnt take those ass whoppins like his brothers did. You cant tell no child that you have a ? up nose and he look like his mother side and aint a Jackson - that's some cold blooded ? u can ? a kid up for life doing that ? , Yo Joe actually told Mike that all the other boys look a Jackson but he got his mother nose and look like herside. But the only Jackson kids that look like Joe Jackson is Michale and Janet Jackson. Mike knew he looked like Joe and didnt want to look like Joe. You ask any of them Jacksons who act Like Joe and they will tell you Mike Jax - lol, yeah he's sensitive but dont think he was chump..

i do agree his pops did ? him up a lot, he tried a lot not to look like his dad which altered his mentality and the way he looked.
  • young_reezy
    edited June 2011
    Options
    mike was a victim of america, he came from nothing and became everything to some people....

the pressure was a lot and he wanted to please everyone, the fire that burned his face and hair didn't help his complex either....

he wanted to be accepted by everyone, he knew people knew he was black but he wanted everyone to be able to identify with him...

why did he have white children and claim that he used his dna? those kids don't have his blood in them if that indeed was the black michael jackson from motown who changed over the years, he was still black if that was still him...

• waterproof
    edited June 2011
    Options

To answer yourquestions about his kids, You have to go watch Michael Jackson inteview on ABC when that Racist ass Devil Punjab interviewer was editiing ? trying to make Michael Jackson look like a unfit father. That Punk ass Martin Bashir who now on CNN, was funkin with Blanket (The Baby) try to take a peek why Mike was holdin him and punk ass Martin was tuggin the baby's blanket (the cloth) tryin to take a look and Mike told him no, but ? ass Martin kept tuggin and the baby got mad and started to cry, the muthfuckin devil was like "Michael what are you doing to him, u making him cry" and Mike bounce out. Joe Jackson should of came in take his strap off and put some leather to Martin Bashir for doing some snake ? like that. But anyways Martin edit a whole lot of ? and had Michael lookin like a fool that Michael who aint no fool called him out on it after it aired and had ABC and Martin Bashir so Shooked that they was about to get sued for everything that they worth made a public abology on tv and and admitted that they edit the interview and did another one with Michael who had as attroney there to look at the finshing cut to make sure they didnt edit and change anything.

I got off topic but back to your question yall Got to Understand MIKE JAX is a GROWN ASS MAN and very smart and know about Black People. Racist ass Punjab Martin Bashir in the interview ask Michale why his kids look white and not black.

Michael told him that BLACK COME IN ALL COLORS AND SHADES which is true because BLACK CAN MAKE WHITE/LIGHT CHILDREN but WHITES CANT MAKE BLACK CHILDREN (real ? , In my Hebrew thread it talks about the same thing - self bump -lol) and that Martin and who else think that his kids aint black dont know ? . he said that the kids are his and have his blood but the 2 oldest kids mother is white.

AND FOR YALL WHO SAID MICHAEL ONLY HAVE CHILDREN WITH WHITE WOMEN, Martin ask that question and MIKE JAX said you is a fool because Blanket mother is Black she's an a egyptian women and she know who she is, LOL!!