2»

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    IMO

I don't think this artist (Jackie Wilson) really gets his due. I feel he has/had more influence On MJ's style than any other artist.

One of my favorite songs of all time.

Jackie Wilson never got his due as a Soul Singer and he's one of the Greats he is the reason why we have a Sam Cooke not only he influence Sam Cooke but he also influence Michael Jackson, MIKE JAX said it out of his own mouth because his momma was a big Jackie Wilson fan - ? she named one of her son Jackie but Growing up it was James Brown, Jackie Wilson, Sam Cooke, Nat King Cole that had major influence on Mike Jax. Jackie had the black women on lock, ? i remember my Grandma loved some Jackie Wilson
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    was peter pan a black man?
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Micheal Jackson, lived the ultimate dream, born a black man, died a white man....unbelievable.....
    He hated every thing about his self that reminded him of being a black man. Hair, skin, wide nose his kids are not even his biologically kids, he made sure he didn't have no ? babies with nappy hair or wide nose. I love his music, but as a person, he was just another self hating ? with a lot of issues. Marlon jackson is the only Jackson that look normal and that lives a normal life. Janet btw I love her, but she had work done, latoya, all of them....They need serious help, latoya look like casper the ghost. I can't imagine the hell the went through. But I don't even think it was worth it.
  • waterproof
    edited June 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Race shouldn't even be a questions, we know why he was 'white'. He had a disease where it turned his skin white, we both know that. Tell me, would you like to be a blotchy black/white person in the entertainment industry with as much of a fan base MJ had? Mike just had to take the next best route for himself and his career. If he wasn't rich or famous I'm sure he wouldn't have gotten 'bleached'.

As for all of his ? changes, eyes, nose, chin etc it really wasn't all that dramatic. He changed a few things a few times and it was all because he was uncomfortable with himself. He looked like his father, that you could see. He hated his father, and he said he would never want to be like him. I'm sure that's what really set off the whole change with all the ? he had done.

That, or he really is an alien that is in his 3rd form.
    people tend to forget that In 1979 Mike Jax broke that PROUD BLACK HEBREW NOSE of his and had to have surgey to fix it. That set it off

rip.dilla wrote: »
    24550350.jpg

^^^BAD era in the 80's. That was manageable. We all know he went further. Whether he was pressurized by the people he kept close to him, we'll never know

At bolded, LOL. It should definitely

LOL again. So he basically sold his soul for riches then?
    and take a good look at the side of his face look how bad he was burned even the surgery and make up couldn't fix it, and look at his hair you can tell where the wig begin, dude had 2nd and 3rd degree burns aint no hair growin back. from behind his right ear to the whole right side of that head is bald and on the top of his scalp, Mike been wearin wigs ever since, the autopsy said that he had a curly natural under his wig and was bald on the right side from the burn.

Michael Jackson was a black man raised by black parents on a black block

He was black

End of Story

He changed his nose cuz he had a complex about his big nose after his father made fun of him

If you suggesting he bleached his skin to be white you reaching he had vitiligo

He was more about peace and unity not that militant black ?

Now it might seen that im making excuse but i call like i see it, Mike didnt want to be white but he was a FULL BLOWN JUNKIE he was a addict and had issues with his looks to the point that he never was satisfied, kind of like when a fat person was fat all of their life and lost a gang of weight but no matter if they was skinny in their eyes they was still fat.. He was addicited to Pain pills since 1984 from the Pepsi burn and was addicted to Plastic Surgery. Look this dude grew up as a Jahova witness no birthdays, christmas none of that ? and he been performing since he was six and was on the road since he was 9 never had a normal childhood it was straight working and being on the road, Was very sensitive of ass whoopins. All he heard from his Father was his nose was wide and he thought he was ugly, then he had that skin diease which came out to be true. After that pepsi accident that really ? him up he had to have mutilple surgery on his scalp and face, Acne when he was a teen this dude thought he was really ugly. That's why keep havin surgery on his face, he was under the knife 12 times..

what can we learn from this sad tragic story 1) BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY TO YOUR KIDS because you can ? them up for life. 2) Let your kids have a normal childhood. 3) Pain Killer Addiction is real serious MIKE JAX been a Junkie since 1984 and nobody gave that dude help.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    rip to the great
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Micheal Jackson, lived the ultimate dream, born a black man, died a white man....unbelievable.....
    He hated every thing about his self that reminded him of being a black man. Hair, skin, wide nose his kids are not even his biologically kids, he made sure he didn't have no ? babies with nappy hair or wide nose. I love his music, but as a person, he was just another self hating ? with a lot of issues. Marlon jackson is the only Jackson that look normal and that lives a normal life. Janet btw I love her, but she had work done, latoya, all of them....They need serious help, latoya look like casper the ghost. I can't imagine the hell the went through. But I don't even think it was worth it.

Wrong, Jackie, Tito, Randy and Rebbie are the only ones not to have any nose jobs and are living normal lives.
    Marlon, Michael, Janet, Jermaine, Latoya, Joe and Katherine had nose jobs.
    Marlon does have a normal live in Atlanta but, he did have his nose done.
    Go back and look at the pics from when they were young and then look at the pics like last year.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    who gives a ? ? he wouldnt have been MJ had he not went thru all of those things.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    on the real all u cranb ? know the deal

i mean its his life at the end of the day
    yeah i didnt buy all the ? he was saying but i loved him for what i thought of him
    not what he thought of himself or others stated on him
    so if it bothers u that bad
    make a facebook group page and have a field day
    he is not losing any sleep
    smh
    the topics people come up with
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    imo

i don't think this artist (jackie wilson) really gets his due. I feel he has/had more influence on mj's style than any other artist.

one of my favorite songs of all time.

jackie wilson wals literally walkin backward... Mike slide bacwards... Jackie moves was stiff as ? ... Foh!
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    what can we learn from this sad tragic story 1) BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY TO YOUR KIDS because you can ? them up for life. 2) Let your kids have a normal childhood. 3) Pain Killer Addiction is real serious MIKE JAX been a Junkie since 1984 and nobody gave that dude help.

True talk
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    he was a sick self-hating freak

This ? had almost a billion dollars and he couldn't find a clinical way to keep his skin pigment?? GTFOH,

why the ? would a Black man hack off his Afrikan nose, hack off his Afrikan lips, fry his Afrikan hair and continuously bleach his skin lighter and lighter every year???

Why would this sick freak marry two white ? and choose white ? to have his children, children that ain't even his but look like grafted white children made in a laboratory.

A sick ? that thought it was okay for a grown adult to sleep in the bed with children?? A grown man that had Neverland sleepiness with kiddies??

He was a self-hating disgrace and he promoted white-supremacy across the globe more than any other entertainer alive, he was a foul, disgusting, vile pederast and I rejoiced when his Masonic doctor put him down like a dog being put to sleep.
  • rip.dilla
    edited June 2011
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    he was a sick self-hating freak

This ? had almost a billion dollars and he couldn't find a clinical way to keep his skin pigment?? GTFOH,

why the ? would a Black man hack off his Afrikan nose, hack off his Afrikan lips, fry his Afrikan hair and continuously bleach his skin lighter and lighter every year???

Why would this sick freak marry two white ? and choose white ? to have his children, children that ain't even his but look like grafted white children made in a laboratory.

A sick ? that thought it was okay for a grown adult to sleep in the bed with children?? A grown man that had Neverland sleepiness with kiddies??

He was a self-hating disgrace and he promoted white-supremacy across the globe more than any other entertainer alive, he was a foul, disgusting, vile pederast and I rejoiced when his Masonic doctor put him down like a dog being put to sleep.

DEAD

flatline
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I kind of lean 50/50 on this ? . I dunno.

Great entertainer. Greatest???? I don't think so. Just reached people at a bigger scale. Maybe cos of all the physical changes and 'odd' ways, that DID grab ALOT of attention from those that may not have even played his music or even watched him perform..

But as far as him being just a big kid, and that that in itself was ok for him to hang with kids???? I dunno...... I think even if their was the childhood issues due to ass whooping ans his dad's abuse, I WAS ALSO HIT BY MY DAD AND NOT ALLOWED TO DO ? ALL AS A KID AS MY DAD WAS A CONTROLLING ALCOHOLIC NUTCASE! BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! I don';t feel the need to hang with kids! so ? that ? . I can at times act like a HUUUUUUUGE kid, as just liek to enjoy life now and be happy for a once, btu I don't get no urges to hang with infants and ? !

I hang with people my own ? age. And we just act the fool at times in our own way as people usually do.

At the end of the day, if a person wants to be a kid, or relive some childhood ? , HANG WITH YOUR OWN ? KIDS. NOT OTHER PEOPLES.
  • rip.dilla
    edited June 2011
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    But as far as him being just a big kid, and that that in itself was ok for him to hang with kids???? I dunno...... I think even if their was the childhood issues due to ass whooping ans his dad's abuse, I WAS ALSO HIT BY MY DAD AND NOT ALLOWED TO DO ? ALL AS A KID AS MY DAD WAS A CONTROLLING ALCOHOLIC NUTCASE! BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! I don';t feel the need to hang with kids! so ? that ? .

Co-sign the bolded. My old man whooped my ass many times as a youngster sometimes for no reason at all

But my old man wasn't any of the underlined
  • waterproof
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Real Talk from Michael, Michael knew they want to ? himGo to 1:30 mark where the audio is louder, Mike talks about the lies of the history book and black music, and the racism of the industry
  • rhymentekniq2.0
    rhymentekniq2.0 Members Posts: 80 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    aside from pbvious trolling, the sincere ignorance of people posting in here disgusting
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Real Talk from Michael, Michael knew they want to ? himGo to 1:30 mark where the audio is louder, Mike talks about the lies of the history book and black music, and the racism of the industry

Damn that was 4 days before 9/11.
    This must have been when he was in New York doing the 30th Anniversary Special.
    He was right alot of people don't know that it was a black man that wrote some of Elvis hits.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    When it is all said and done, history will record that MJ was that dude. I don't give a ? if he look like Suzanne Somers. Dudes heart was in the right place.