number 24 >>>number 23 (not that one)

Options
2»

Comments

• tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    on some real ? we gotta stop the hate on both sides, both kobe and lebron are great players. no one wins a chip alone, lebron knew that and broke out, he didnt wanna end up like barkely and them ? . kobe got five rings and imo is one of the best to ever play, but he didnt win any by himself. both them ? get props from me.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Poor Cleveland.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    No one does, we aren't claiming Gasol is the best player on the Lakers. He is the sidekick, just like Kobe was the sidekick on the Lakers with Shaq.

Gasol was an all star player before coming to the Lakers, no reason to assume he wouldn't of continued to be an all star and win a title down the line somewhere. Don't act like Kobe made Gasol!

Made him into a champion.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tha fury wrote: »
    on some real ? we gotta stop the hate on both sides, both kobe and lebron are great players. no one wins a chip alone, lebron knew that and broke out, he didnt wanna end up like barkely and them ? . kobe got five rings and imo is one of the best to ever play, but he didnt win any by himself. both them ? get props from me.

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    No one does, we aren't claiming Gasol is the best player on the Lakers. He is the sidekick, just like Kobe was the sidekick on the Lakers with Shaq.

Gasol was an all star player before coming to the Lakers
    , no reason to assume he wouldn't of continued to be an all star and win a title down the line somewhere. Don't act like Kobe made Gasol!

rofl except he was only scoring 18pts or less a game and got swept THREE straight years in the playoffs. Except for the fact that when he left Memphis they started winning playoffs games and series. youre the worst poster in this forum.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    tha fury wrote: »

Co-sign.....
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    so this is.... 24 vs 23 vs 6 huh
  • dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited May 2011
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    so this is.... 24 vs 23 vs 6 huh

ya know what i meant. LBJ wore 23 for 7 years..........
    they are both Great players but we gotta let LBJ win MUTIPLE titles before we start propping him up as the next Legend......
  • Focal Point
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dabull wrote: »
    ya know what i meant. LBJ wore 23 for 7 years..........
    they are both Great players but we gotta let LBJ win MUTIPLE titles before we start propping him up as the next Legend......

son I'm saying Kobe vs MJ vs LeBron...
  • dabullsss
    dabullsss Banned Users Posts: 853
    edited May 2011
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    son I'm saying Kobe vs MJ vs LeBron...

oh my bad, i misunderstood...to answer ur question NO MJ.....just LBJ vs Kobe..one of them gotta get 6 rings to be in the MJ convo!!!
    unless of course you sniff that stuff like Scottie Pip and think just cuz you beat the 2011 version of A.I (D.Rose) that you automatically hop into Jordan status LOL
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I believe Lebron a better player cuz how he can score and still give his teammates a chance to score and he rebounds.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Cavs went from 61-21 to 19-63 when Lebron left. Just shut the ? up and as much as Kobe was the main guy, he still had Phil Jackson the goat coach and a All Star dominant big man in Gasol and another dominant big man with Bynum.

I think people saw how ? those Cavs teams were this year, you think Kobe could lead that Cavs team to 61 victories?

Kobe plays in the west, the most dominant conference

while Lebron was playing in the east the weakest conference

why do u think that year lebron made it in the nba finals back in 2007
    the ? got swept by the spurs....a west team
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    rofl except he was only scoring 18pts or less a game and got swept THREE straight years in the playoffs. Except for the fact that when he left Memphis they started winning playoffs games and series. youre the worst poster in this forum.

? what did the Lakers do after Shaq left and Gasol arrived, yes i didn't think so.

So we're gonna gonna act like 18ppg 10 rpg 2 bpg is bad now, those numbers are are better than Robert Parish, Kevin Mchale, James Worthy,etc.
  • Focal Point
    edited May 2011
    Options
    dabull wrote: »
    oh my bad, i misunderstood...to answer ur question NO MJ.....just LBJ vs Kobe..one of them gotta get 6 rings to be in the MJ convo!!!
    unless of course you sniff that stuff like Scottie Pip and think just cuz you beat the 2011 version of A.I (D.Rose) that you automatically hop into Jordan status LOL

media needs a hero...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Kobe plays in the west, the most dominant conference

while Lebron was playing in the east the weakest conference

why do u think that year lebron made it in the nba finals back in 2007
    the ? got swept by the spurs....a west team

Yet look at Lebrons Cavs record against Kobe's Lakers