Why is it black dudes always talk about bad bishes....

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    This thread is about to do numbers. I wonder what Kat, Beezy, and Southern have to say about this. LOL
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited May 2011
    nah he likes gettin ? on everytime he logs on the IC

smh he'll never learn
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    So he sayin it aint cool to ? /recruit a jump off every now and then??
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited May 2011
    meekins wrote: »
    but yet.. you always see them smashing the most hideous creature like beings that walk the earth. yall ? the nasty white ? that a white dude wouldnt even look twice at lol..

and anytime you see a white dude with a black chick, you know she bad lol.. yall stay losing with yall THIRSTY selves smh. get some standards, homie lol.

When I first posted, I didnt even bother reading this but you're lying here. Thats why you added a "lol", cause you know that ? is false.

A Black man hurt your feelings and now you're having an identity change of heart. FOH, meekins.
  • black caesar
    edited May 2011
    They're in the 'nasty white ? that white dudes wouldn't look twice at' group

I'm looking forward to what they have to say.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Aint you the same dude that posted pics of 2 phony ass black ? bragging about how you ? them.

LOL, why yes it is. And he actually thinks he's winnin' out here b/c he's knockin' down ? booties. SMH..........
  • rose.amoureux
    edited May 2011
    MallyG wrote: »
    LOL, why yes it is. And he actually thinks he's winnin' out here b/c he's knockin' down ? booties. SMH..........

'xactly......
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    The Evolution of Meekins

Whiteboy joins the ic

Try's to pass as a lightskin ?

Brags about all the ass he's getting

Post pics of a couple ? black broads

Starts to get called out about all his unbelievable stories

Catches feelings and disappear's for a couple days only to pop up on another forum

Realizes the other forum aint as good as the ic so he comes back only thing now he realizes ? wont lettem live cuz they know he aint built for it so he loses all identity and now all his threads are anti black men, smh!! Poor Lil Meek Meek
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    When I first posted, I didnt even bother reading this but you're lying here. Thats why you added a "lol", cause you know that ? is false.

A Black man hurt your feelings and now you're having an identity change of heart. FOH, meekins.

Over the past few weeks ? pulled up his skirt and he's been actin like a hoecake ever since then he was once a respected poster but he's switched to the racist gimmick nd has been gettin barbequed and ? on so then he had to resort to the Super tough guy E-thug image and is still gettin fried out chea
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Ain't this muthafucka 5'6... smh @ bein' the same height as my mom.
  • black caesar
    edited May 2011
    LOL Wasn't there a video about this white dude that was dating this black chick and telling black men to stop hitting their women? Was that meekins?
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Feelings are surely inbound.

Well done yo:
    iezcO.jpg

goat pic........
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    Lmao @ support me. We supposed to be friends

I can relate to the ? , there was a time when I would let these boards get to me. it was a time when I was basically stripping off the layers(no fat jokes) of who I thought I was to see who I am, nahmean? Like I think I even made a thread about ? gettin' mad at seeing black dudes with a white chick before. But couple differences, I was 18 I think when I did that right around as I was leaving for college, and I ain't got no mixed seed. If this ? Meeks is so confused and aggy, his seed gon' need help too cuz they gon' be the same. And ain't this ? like 26? How the ? you 26 still givin' a ? what internet ? think? C'mon, slime.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I thought meekins was that puerto rican bisexual fgt that made a few threads about having haters or something?
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited May 2011
    The Evolution of Meekins

Whiteboy joins the ic

Catches feelings and disappear's for a couple days only to pop up on another forum

Realizes the other forum aint as good as the ic so he comes back only thing now he realizes ? wont lettem live cuz they know he aint built for it so he loses all identity and now all his threads are anti black men, smh!! Poor Lil Meek Meek

hahaha IC stay chewin' ? up and spittin' them out no ? .
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Generic wrote: »
    goat pic........
    At first, I thought he was giving an approving thumb up, but now I'm not so sure.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited May 2011
    major pain wrote: »
    I thought meekins was that puerto rican bisexual fgt that made a few threads about having haters or something?

nah, that's spanishomarion

hahaha.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    The Evolution of Meekins

Whiteboy joins the ic

It would appear that his Ls began with the bolded and rolled downhill from there.

U can't tell me dude ain't dying to be able to wake up and be like this to all of his Blk friends:
  • rose.amoureux
    edited May 2011
    Over the past few weeks ? pulled up his squirt and he's been actin like a hoecake ever since then he was once a respected poster but he's switched to the racist gimmick nd has been gettin barbequed and ? on so then he had to resort to the Super tough guy E-thug image and is still gettin fried out chea

Dude was alright with me. I even taught him how to post pics! Wasted my valuable time, teaching him how to post pics! smmfh. Yes, he's definitely on some other ? now. Delusional and going through an identity crisis.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited May 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    At first, I thought he was giving an approving thumb up, but now I'm not so sure.

OH, that wasn't on purpose? I appreciated the juxtaposition, so i died laughing. now I don't know if I should still laugh b/c the joke wasn't intentional or I should just take the joke for what it is and not the intent.

? all that existential comedy you throwin' at me, ? .
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Any black woman who would willingly lay with Meekins is obviously having a Major Crisis
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited May 2011
    Dude was alright with me. I even taught him how to post pics! Wasted my valuable time, teaching him how to post pics! smmfh. Yes, he's definitely on some other ? now. Delusional and going through an identity crisis.

LMAO at that ? passing for light skinned his entire life and saying "he got indian in his family."

Bruh, ONLY in america would a white dude try to pass as black. ONLY in America.
  • black caesar
    edited May 2011
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited May 2011
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Any black woman who would willfully lay with Meekins is obviously having a Major Crisis

So by the transitive property of those two clauses, you sayin' his seed having one too?

Yo, I told you they was gon' go after yo' spawn bruh bruh. You better delete that pic

*right-click saves*
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    isn't t/s white with a duck face?