edited May 2011 in The Reason

Comments

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
  • VMW2011
    VMW2011 Members Posts: 39
    edited May 2011
    PunchBag "P" Gonna catch one from the sounds of it, he ? alot of ppl off lately
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Murda Inc Cadillac Tah
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    didn't anyone think tah was going to say ya i line ja up to get robbed? but wasn't it tah that line ja up to get his chain snatched in the club by 50s homie/ tah a know shady ? in queens so im not surprised he set ja up. plus he had reason too he saw zero $$$ from his inc deal and still lives in Jamaica queens
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I read the book completely...honestly speaking...Prodigy violated some street codes exposing some of the information in that book.. i like mobb deep but he brought this on himself...
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    thats what that gossipin ass ? get.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    blackbloc wrote: »
    didn't anyone think tah was going to say ya i line ja up to get robbed? but wasn't it tah that line ja up to get his chain snatched in the club by 50s homie/ tah a know shady ? in queens so im not surprised he set ja up. plus he had reason too he saw zero $$$ from his inc deal and still lives in Jamaica queens

reason?its not ja rules fault mitsubishi tah cant rap
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Prodigy gets exposed on a lie from that book every week it seems like. The thing about trying to lie about ? who never really made it in the industry, is, they have nothing to prove...So it's nothing for them to come out, and set the truth free.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    P ain't built like that to fight all these wolves...He making cream but he risking his life for it..Its kinda stupid if you ask me,,..All this gossiping is unhealthy like a fried pork sandwich dipped in grease..

Gossip=Hate=War=Death
  • DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    anybody with real street values and street orientated know that prodigy is violating alot of rules....on top of the fact that majority of the ? he's talking about from his book ironically titled "my infamous life" aint even from pages of his life...anybody that claims they street and co-signing that ? i have no respect for
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    this ? rode the bench for the T-Wolves

Think about it.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I'm glad ? 's is reading books now.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Tah Murda, Cadillac Tah, whatever this old ? ass ? calls himself these days should be mad at the fact that he's been in the frontlines of Murda Inc from day one and all they did for him was give him a solo joint on "the Fast and the Furious" soundtrack....LOST!!!! That's probably why he got Irv and Ja robbed, the ? was feeling a certain type of way....
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2011
    Whos to say whos telling the truth?...Bottom Line..These industry dudes need to get off that gossip ? because it don't do anything but cause Beef And War...It looks real bad when these dudes violate themselves by threatening people on cameras...Not gangsta
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I don't know if P is lying or not but c'mon we can't take these ? stories seriously. What you think he gonna put it all out there?

That's one thing i HATE about ? ..? think that street ? tell the truth all the time just cuz they street ? ..uh-uh ? ..
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Speaking of lining it up.....that ? hairline is in retreat. True or not, the book was enertaining lol.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Speaking of lining it up.....that ? hairline is in retreat. True or not, the book was enertaining lol.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that. LOL
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    i looked at this from a different perspective. P said emoney bags got a page from tah, then emoney bags told him that tah had ja/irv set up to be robbed. emoney bags could have been lying to P or he may not have told him that at all. i see P has problems with mrda inc I assume because of his gunit affiliation. I could tell by the way he was talking about Ja rule in the book.

This story could get someone kilt so i don't know why he told it whether it's true or not. i understand the capone situation but not this one. he went to far.