Official UFC 13 0discussion and viewing @ ...

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited May 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?135524-how-many-of-you-like-MMA-here

cuz they dont do MMA at the cheapseats now'

Timmy Boesch vs kendall grove @ 185 right now prelims..

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Miguel Torres vs Demetrius Johnson.. so far very even round 1 going to Miguel tho.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Demetrius,,, my ? ...
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    In for the event. I got a feeling Hamill's gonna win tonight. I've seen Rampage's interviews recently, he looks like he's losing his passion for the fight game.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Up a link ? damn
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    Up a link ? damn

Can a nicca get a link? anybody?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    In for the event. I got a feeling Hamill's gonna win tonight. I've seen Rampage's interviews recently, he looks like he's losing his passion for the fight game.

Rampage stuffed every take down and just landed nice shots. You're right though, it isn't in him to do this any more. No howl at the end, no RAMPAGE, just a normal calm fight. Is his hand really fractured? Who knows, if he ain't down though he needs to move on. Rampage is my fav. all time fighter, I'm glad he won. I was itching for the KO.
  • coco_butterfly08
    coco_butterfly08 Members Posts: 170
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This will be my first time watching a fight like this....I hope its going to be good
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Definitely wrong on the outcome. Hamill looked like he got demoralized or scared after his takedowns were stuffed. Rampage was in prime form.

People are talking about Rampage vs. JBJ now sometime in the fall. I don't think that would be fair to Rashad tho
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Definitely wrong on the outcome. Hamill looked like he got demoralized or scared after his takedowns were stuffed. Rampage was in prime form.

People are talking about Rampage vs. JBJ now sometime in the fall. I don't think that would be fair to Rashad tho

Nah I think they gonna give Rampage the loser of the Rashad/Dude from Penn St. fight