The Official True Blood Season 4 Thread

1171819202123»

Comments

• im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    I was referring to the security guy - I'm sure Russell would have killed or fed on him.

Oh gotcha...my bad...but yeah im sure they havent figured it out quite yet but also dont forget it couldve been cooters old pack or even another vampire we havent even met. But if they make it pam the writers are ? up cause their whole thing with pam up til this point was that she was feircely loyal to eric and whatever he wants...she also knows russell will ? eric and if not eric and bill will ? her so i dunno...unless he promises to ? sookie and leave eric alone but thats a stretch beyond what the writers have been doing and they can stretch far.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Gotta admit, I agree with young law about the black folks on the show.

Because it should be replayed..

put this ? on replay and beat myself crazy,
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    put this ? on replay and beat myself crazy,

thought she would never do a scene like that bout time she joined the ranks
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    sometimes i think the writers read these boards mayne

when pam said "fukk her and her fairy ? "
    i was like, the been readin the IC

then when jessica did the scene wit the lingerie on right after we talked about how she would look better in lingerie than sookie

the tara get murked

i mean,
    someone from that show must post/lurk among us
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    thought she would never do a scene like that bout time she joined the ranks

I think she's easing into it...next few we'll probably see more as she gets more comfortable with it. I think she's realizing she's got a pretty big fan base she's gotta keep her fans happy...lol she probably figures once the fans start getting annoyed people start dying.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Or Is it possible that Nan let Russell out? She just quit/was fired from her job, said she was supposed to bring the true death to both Bill and Eric and knew that she herself was next on the list. She was encouraging them to mutiny against the AVL/Authority, so....who would be her strongest ally against the Authority? Think about it. She wanted to rebel against the AVL/Authority and who else would you use? Russell is the oldest Vampire in the world and he hates the Authority.

Well you remember when Nan wanted Russell's fang in S3? After Russell was encased Nan and Eric must of met and she probably asked how he dealt with Russell.

Thats 2/2.
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    darkrain wrote: »
    Or Is it possible that Nan let Russell out? She just quit/was fired from her job, said she was supposed to bring the true death to both Bill and Eric and knew that she herself was next on the list. She was encouraging them to mutiny against the AVL/Authority, so....who would be her strongest ally against the Authority? Think about it. She wanted to rebel against the AVL/Authority and who else would you use? Russell is the oldest Vampire in the world and he hates the Authority.

Well you remember when Nan wanted Russell's fang in S3? After Russell was encased Nan and Eric must of met and she probably asked how he dealt with Russell.

Thats 2/2.

This ? here is on a roll...no one else thought of this...that is a good one right there...I actually hope thats the way it panned out. That would definately make for good plot substance. Plus all that stuff she was saying about them "not being alone" it makes perfect sense.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    Sperling wrote: »
    This season ? me off.

I don't think Tara is gonna die. And considering how ? out of character they have been making the characters they'll probably make pam go save her.

All the relationships they created in this season have been ass jason/jessica eric/sookieandy and that weird ass lookin witch and i dont even care about sam's love life.

And how the ? is bill able to ? vampires more than twice his age so easily? i guess age just don't matter anymore now.

i know they probably gonna give them another season at 5 but now i am ready for this ? to go off the air. i don't see the writing improving any time soon.

Only redeeming thing to me is tommy's death.

Him and Nan didn't even fight though he just staked her in the heart while she was kinda distracted she can't fight that. But even still Eric could've killed her pretty easy...she's like 800 years old and he's over 1000 years old and Bill is less than 200 years old I believe.

And there's probably a good two seasons left at least they've got a pretty big following. Plus HBO is known to keep their premier shows on for quite a while.
  • im_lux
    edited September 2011
    But yo is anyone else kinda mad they didn't put Godric in the show a little more seeing as he was at LEAST 2000 years old? Seeing him do some people ? would've been pretty cool.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Sperling wrote: »
    This season ? me off.

I don't think Tara is gonna die. And considering how ? out of character they have been making the characters they'll probably make pam go save her.

All the relationships they created in this season have been ass jason/jessica eric/sookieandy and that weird ass lookin witch and i dont even care about sam's love life.

And how the ? is bill able to ? vampires more than twice his age so easily? i guess age just don't matter anymore now.

i know they probably gonna give them another season at 5 but now i am ready for this ? to go off the air. i don't see the writing improving any time soon.

Only redeeming thing to me is tommy's death.

maaaannnn,, they take this ? off the air,, imma come find ur ass, i promise you, i hate some plots BUT I CANT STOP WATCHING,
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    maaaannnn,, they take this ? off the air,, imma come find ur ass, i promise you, i hate some plots BUT I CANT STOP WATCHING,

word

True Blood is pure crystal ?

i hate what its doin to my brain,
    but im tooooo addicted to stop messing wit it
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    young law wrote: »
    word

True Blood is pure crystal ?

i hate what its doin to my brain,
    but im tooooo addicted to stop messing wit it

yes its funny I ? on twilight but my ass be glued to that tv at 9 pm on sunday nights :(

and I dont even like sookie or bill I watch more for the side characters
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    yes its funny I ? on twilight but my ass be glued to that tv at 9 pm on sunday nights :(

and I dont even like sookie or bill I watch more for the side characters

This right here
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    yo Alcide is a ? too for trying get at Sookie ol half ? ass...
    every dude on this show is a simp now...
    *disgust*

c/s this. i'm on that @ SOOKIE" @ TARA also! hefa should've stayed her azzz on N.O.!
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    im_lux wrote: »
    But yo is anyone else kinda mad they didn't put Godric in the show a little more seeing as he was at LEAST 2000 years old? Seeing him do some people ? would've been pretty cool.

Yeah, I agree you but sadly that Godric let himself died. It would be nice if they showed Godric's flashback. Godric and Eric were looking after Russell in Eric's flashback in S3. Godric vs Russell would be bad ass.

Russell = 3000
    Godric = 2000