lol Lebron took less money and is a team player & people still hating on him?

Comments

• Monizzle
    Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
    edited May 2011
    Rey ? wrote: »
    if you call youself the chosen one, you gotta take the criticism like a man. he quit on his team, his city & did it in an extremely distasteful fashion.

my ? look back at the ENTIRE boston series last year and his stats from that series are better than most of the celtics players from that series and better than derrick rose's stats last series. Also the team quit on HIM! They had 3 years to build around him before he decided to move and they didn't get him ? to play with. Even jordan would not have won a title early in his career with the cavs lineup they put around lebron. If you enter the army and they want you to fight in iraq with a nerf gun are you going to be loyal and fight? Hell no! you are going to need weapons of a higher caliber to fight (pun intended).
  • Monizzle
    edited May 2011
    And I dont want to hear ? talmbout Akron isn't connected to Cleveland....? is 30 miles away. That's Lebron's area. LOL @ the ? growing up 30 minutes away from Cleveland his entire life & talmbout he don't give a ? about them. Kinda ? is that LOL...

If you from Long Island, you don't run out on the Knicks
    If you from Palm Beach, you don't talk ? about the Heat
    If you from Gary, Indiana....you don't run out on the Bulls
    If you from Chester PA...you don't ? on the Sixers
    If you from Long Beach, CA...you don't say ? the Lakers
    If you from Decatur, GA....you don't say you dont give two ? about the Falcons/Hawks

You basically a hometown hero.

but if you grow up in the bronx you aint gunna wanna play for the mets.....if you grow up in oakland are you begging to play for the san fransico 49ers?.....I know it doesn't have to do with the topic of the thread but i just wanted to be a ? and prove yo ass wrong
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    if you call youself the chosen one, you gotta take the criticism like a man. he quit on his team, his city & did it in an extremely distasteful fashion.

So, should he had stayed in Cleveland and continue to underachieve? ? that. Free Agency is an option and LBJ chose it. I don't get wtf the problem is. (((shrugs shoulders))).

I said this before in a few other similar threads on this site about this very same topic. Tell me that you've never had a job where u felt that u weren't going anywhere OR an opportunity presented itself where u could raise up and do better for yourself? LBJ did the same and did it for less money.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    just leave that man alone. and let him play ball
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    oh-well-here-goes-o.gif

What you posted, is delusional.

It only makes sense, if Jordan ain't ? for not bringing the Knicks 6 rings, since he was born in Brooklyn....and Magic Johnson ain't ? , for not bringing the Pistons 5 rings, since he's from Lansing MI aka 60 miles from DET...Isiah ain't ? either, then, according to your logic since he didn't bring CHI 2 rings...and of course the INDIANA PACERS would have 3 rings by now if 'ol hick, from French Lick, wouldn't have abandoned his home state for Red Auerbach's leprechaun
    So, should he had stayed in Cleveland and continue to underachieve? ? that. Free Agency is an option and LBJ chose it. I don't get wtf the problem is. (((shrugs shoulders))).

I said this before in a few other similar threads on this site about this very same topic. Tell me that you've never had a job where u felt that u weren't going anywhere OR an opportunity presented itself where u could raise up and do better for yourself? LBJ did the same and did it for less money.
    Monizzle wrote: »
    but if you grow up in the bronx you aint gunna wanna play for the mets.....if you grow up in oakland are you begging to play for the san fransico 49ers?.....I know it doesn't have to do with the topic of the thread but i just wanted to be a ? and prove yo ass wrong
    my ? look back at the ENTIRE boston series last year and his stats from that series are better than most of the celtics players from that series and better than derrick rose's stats last series. Also the team quit on HIM! They had 3 years to build around him before he decided to move and they didn't get him ? to play with. Even jordan would not have won a title early in his career with the cavs lineup they put around lebron. If you enter the army and they want you to fight in iraq with a nerf gun are you going to be loyal and fight? Hell no! you are going to need weapons of a higher caliber to fight (pun intended).

for one....both the Bronx & Oakland have teams....bad analogy. My point is...don't be from Long Beach, CA & saying you never ? with L.A. Be real ? .....you basically live in the area SMH.

for two.....@ 2012......none of the players who named were drafted by their home teams. Lebron James was. He grew up in Akron. Went to school in Akron. Family is from Akron. Got drafted by Cleveland. Spent his first 8 years on the Cavaliers acting like he was their savior & that he was gonna bring his city a ring. Then when ? got hard.......he got on ESPN like ? yall ? LOL. Wearing Cowboy Jerseys to the Browns' games. Sitting on the Yankees side @ the Indians games. Putting stories in the Media that he never liked Cleveland like he wasn't saying he was a hometown hero back in 2004. That's fake ? ? .

for three......@ Drmindbender.......We all gonna make decisions that provide the best personal utility. In Lebron's case, that was leaving Cleveland to go form a superteam in Miami. No problem. Just take the criticism like a man. Unlike Jordan, he didn't stay in Cleveland & persevere into success. Unlike Kobe, he actually acted on his complaints & actually left. Unlike Iverson, he quit on his city & basically told all the fans there that he never liked them growing up anyway LOL. He'll always have that mark against him. Just deal with it & stop ? . You did it!!!!! And I refuse to believe Lebron couldn't have built a Team in Cleveland....especially if Oklahoma City can have one of the best teams in the NBA.
  • Monizzle
    edited May 2011
    for one....both the Bronx & Oakland have teams....bad analogy.

for two.....@ 2012......none of the players who named were drafted by their home teams. Lebron James was. He grew up in Akron. Went to school in Akron. Family is from Akron. Got drafted by Cleveland. Spent his first 8 years on the Cavaliers acting like he was their savior & that he was gonna bring his city a ring. Then when ? got hard.......he got on ESPN like ? yall ? LOL. Wearing Cowboy Jerseys to the Browns' games. Sitting on the Yankees side @ the Indians games. Putting stories in the Media that he never liked Cleveland like he wasn't saying he was a hometown hero back in 2004. That's fake ? ? .

for three......@ Drmindbender.......everybody gotta go for what benefits them. We all gonna make decisions that provide the best personal utility. In Lebron's case, that was leaving Cleveland to go form a superteam in Miami. No problem. Just take the criticism like a man. Unlike Jordan, he didn't stay in Cleveland & persevere into success. Unlike Kobe, he actually acted on his complaints & actually left. Unlike Iverson, he quit on his city. He'll always have that mark against him. Just deal with it & stop ? . You did it!!!!!

people wanted to come to Chicago because its chicago a nice city he got 2 top 50 players in pippen and rodman who did lebron have? Mo williams. The bulls made moves to help jordan get a title if they could not get good players after 8 years for jordan would he have stayed in chi town? Jordan had ? like horace grant, ron harper, tony kukoc who were much better role players than daniel gibson lmao.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Just wait. I'm calling this ? 1 or 2 years ahead. Wade gonna have beef with Bron when they start getting rings & the Media throws the crown on James' head, especially when Miami's been Wade's team forever.

The Media ain't gonna treat Miami like Boston's big 3, it's gonna be Lebron-Lebron-Lebron. I'm callin it. They already startin now.

man i can see some ? like that happening too ....? gone start getting big headed lebron doing miami vice part 3 movies and ? gettin called the "king of south beach" ...man that ? wade gone have to be strong
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    people wanted to come to Chicago because its chicago a nice city he got 2 top 50 players in pippen and rodman who did lebron have? Mo williams. The bulls made moves to help jordan get a title if they could not get good players after 8 years for jordan would he have stayed in chi town? Jordan had ? like horace grant, ron harper, tony kukoc who were much better role players than daniel gibson lmao.

Bunch of ifs ? ...if players like playing in muthafuckin Oklahoma...Cleveland could've got somebody to come help Lebron.

IMHO...Bron did make the right choice by going to Miami. His career will be better in the long run. Im just objective enough to know that people do have a right to say Bron took the easy way out because he did. Players before him stuck with their teams & grinded it out. He didn't.
  • Monizzle
    edited May 2011
    Bunch of ifs ? ...if players like playing in muthafuckin Oklahoma...Cleveland could've got somebody to come help Lebron.

IMHO...Bron did make the right choice by going to Miami. His career will be better in the long run. Im just objective enough to know that people do have a right to say Bron took the easy way out because he did. Players before him stuck with their teams & grinded it out. He didn't.

But as i said earlier the cavs did not do ? for him. Lebron got punished for doing too good too early in his career. The fact that he had the cavs have so many winning seasons so early in his career meant the cavs couldnt get top 10 picks because they were so good wheras the bulls were able to get players like horace grant because they had losing seasons under jordan. This meant the success of lebron title wise depended on what peices the cavs were going to get him not high level draft picks. Jordan woulda caught murder charges had delonte ? with jodrans mom and jordan woulda punched daniel gibson or mo williams for not being much help to him. Lebron was paitent for 8 years. After that he had to change scenery. During jordans first 8 seasons they continued to get peices to work with to get better which led to his title.
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    But as i said earlier the cavs did not do ? for him. Lebron got punished for doing too good too early in his career. The fact that he had the cavs have so many winning seasons so early in his career meant the cavs couldnt get top 10 picks because they were so good wheras the bulls were able to get players like horace grant because they had losing seasons under jordan. This meant the success of lebron title wise depended on what peices the cavs were going to get him not high level draft picks. Jordan woulda caught murder charges had delonte ? with jodrans mom and jordan woulda punched daniel gibson or mo williams for not being much help to him. Lebron was paitent for 8 years. After that he had to change scenery. During jordans first 8 seasons they continued to get peices to work with to get better which led to his title.
    I lol'd.......
  • Rey Negro
    edited May 2011
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    man i can see some ? like that happening too ....? gone start getting big headed lebron doing miami vice part 3 movies and ? gettin called the "king of south beach" ...man that ? wade gone have to be strong

word up. i said in another thread Lebron is the perfect son the NBA always wanted to replace Mike. the minute he gets that ring lol...just wait. I can definitely see problems between Wade & James in the future because the Media is gonna act like Bosh & Wade aren't even on the team.
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    for one....both the Bronx & Oakland have teams....bad analogy. My point is...don't be from Long Beach, CA & saying you never ? with L.A. Be real ? .....you basically live in the area SMH.

for three......@ Drmindbender.......We all gonna make decisions that provide the best personal utility. In Lebron's case, that was leaving Cleveland to go form a superteam in Miami. No problem. Just take the criticism like a man. Unlike Jordan, he didn't stay in Cleveland & persevere into success. Unlike Kobe, he actually acted on his complaints & actually left. Unlike Iverson, he quit on his city & basically told all the fans there that he never liked them growing up anyway LOL. He'll always have that mark against him. Just deal with it & stop ? . You did it!!!!! And I refuse to believe Lebron couldn't have built a Team in Cleveland....especially if Oklahoma City can have one of the best teams in the NBA.

Realist Quote of the Year Goes to: ..................
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

Realist ? written on this site. Put too many lebron ? and not enough years spent as an athlete and knowing what a team is will slay these low lifes who never had an athletic bone in their bodies. I know for a fact if these ? played for any team they wouldnt be ok with how this ? played himself. These are internet ? that were NEVER in the trenches with a team of their own....If you never played team sports ? yo self....you are an monday morning QB, A arm chair basketball player, and winter time base ball player you never felt it, so dont act like you know it......you are a prisoner of the moment ass ? . you take facts thrown in your face and can ignore it..you are a stan. you have no integrity, your word means ? ......
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    To say a ? didnt have a team but had a top defensive team and won 60 plus games a year but yet still cop out to saying he didnt have a team, but yet had 3 allstar players around him and he still didnt win and you still say he nice but didnt win make you a hoe ass ? and you shouldnt be allowed to watch sports....YOU ARE A STAN. Stop swallowing
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    One last question..how the ? do you have a 60 win team in the NBA yet you had no team...? ass lesbians. To call you ? would be a waste
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited May 2011
    bigrizz wrote: »
    One last question..how the ? do you have a 60 win team in the NBA yet you had no team...? ass lesbians. To call you ? would be a waste

93-94 Bulls After Jordan Retired

55-27 Reg Season Record .... Lost Tight Game Seven To Knicks In Eastern Conf Divisionals = Great Team That Was Put Over The Top By Elite Player (Jordan)

10-11 Cavs Record After LeBron Left

19-63 Reg Season Record ...... Joke Of The League ... 26game Loosing Streak ... Complete Disgrace Of An NBA Team ...... = Garbage Squad Carried By Elite Player (James)

Why are you still talking? Go To Sleep ? ? Go Finish Pinning Up Your LeBron Voodoo Doll .....Just Stop Talking About Basketball
  • bigrizz
    edited May 2011
    93-94 Bulls After Jordan Retired

55-27 Reg Season Record .... Lost Tight Game Seven To Knicks In Eastern Conf Divisionals = Great Team That Was Put Over The Top By Elite Player (Jordan)

10-11 Cavs Record After LeBron Left

19-63 Reg Season Record ...... Joke Of The League ... 26game Loosing Streak ... Complete Disgrace Of An NBA Team ...... = Garbage Squad Carried By Elite Player (James)

Why are you still talking? Go To Sleep ? ? Go Finish Pinning Up Your LeBron Voodoo Doll .....Just Stop Talking About Basketball

What does mentioning anything to do with Jordan have to do with giving a 60 win team a pass for not winning?
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

LOL Jordan didnt win a championship until his 7th season. Now compare Jordan's roster to Lebron's. He had 0 allstars on his team. Nobody else averaged 20ppg. Then the 2nd best player on his team disappeared in the playoffs. Look at how terrible that team was. As soon as Lebron left they set an NBA record for losses in a row. If ur franchise is not helping u get star players u have the choice to leave. Ultimately he wants to win and the franchise had no plans on doing so. That ? dont owe the owner, city, organization ? .
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited May 2011
    bigrizz wrote: »
    What does mentioning anything to do with Jordan have to do with giving a 60 win team a pass for not winning?

it was a 60 win team because lebron ? ....damn .... is this ? really that complex to grasp??

when you have a good TEAM a quality supporting cast.. even without you they will sustain ......however ....when or if your carrying a team ...once you leave ..they fall apart...thats not a team ...that's essentially a one man show..

you follow?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited May 2011

this is where i disagree ... and its funny cos i dont remember people going at kobe when he had a ? ass squad and demanded that the lakers either trade bynum for someone better or he wanted to be traded to the bulls ..........funny how that ? works ...people were on kobes side sympathizing and ? ...
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Lebron did give 7 years of his career to Cleveland.

Just imagine being stuck on a average team your whole career .........

Barry-Sanders-Detroit-Lions.jpg
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    I've said it before and I will say it again, anybody who thinks Bron should have stayed in Cleveland is either full ? , or a hater and wants to see him fail. Judging by the posts from the usual haters, it's the later.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    this is where i disagree ... and its funny cos i dont remember people going at kobe when he had a ? ass squad and demanded that the lakers either trade bynum for someone better or he wanted to be traded to the bulls ..........funny how that ? works ...people were on kobes side sympathizing and ? ...

B/C anybody that knows the business side of basketball knew Kobe wasnt going anywhere. The Lakers knew Kobe wasnt going anywhere...hell Kobe knew he wasnt going anywhere, which is why he acted out. ? knew he was on stuck for a minute.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    bull6599 wrote: »
    B/C anybody that knows the business side of basketball knew Kobe wasnt going anywhere. The Lakers knew Kobe wasnt going anywhere...hell Kobe knew he wasnt going anywhere, which is why he acted out. ? knew he was on stuck for a minute.

So that makes it ok?
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011

He really does bcuz the media will stir that ? up its always going to be Wade County to us tho
    dabull wrote: »
    the Decision was cool, actually pretty funny how he dissed CLE.......the Parade celebration with BOSH screaming and LBJ saying "NOT 5, NOT 6", etc. is what made me look at them ? like "Who dey think they are"....that was a lil disrespectful to the rest of the players in da league

He was asked a question..

Was he suppose to say i only want 1 ring and im done??

? i would have said i want 5,6,7,8 too every other ? in the league do they just dont got the ? to say it