Reggie Bush Bout To Commit That Over Kim K engagement??

truth spitter
truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
edited May 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Kim Kardashian's ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush is reportedly down and out over the news of Kardashian's engagement to NBA player Kris Humphries.

The New Orleans Saints running back backed out from the Wednesday launch party for the Gumball Rally 3000 in London, Life & Style reported.

"We heard Kim got engaged, so we think that's why [Reggie] didn't turn up," a party-goer overheard Bush's teammate Cody Green tell a friend at the party. "He must be pretty cut up. He sounded like he was, and that was why he didn't make it down." (Third-hand information alert!)

Kardashian and Bush began dating in 2007 and were together for two years but broke up because of lifestyle conflicts, with the reality-TV starlet constantly being tracked by papz and the football player traveling for games and living in New Orleans. Their issues were chronicled on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." The pair reunited briefly in 2010 before ending the relationship for good soon after -- despite engagement rumors.

This will be Kardashian's second marriage -- her secret 2000 nuptials to music producer Damon Thomas ended in 2003 with allegations of abuse being slung against Thomas. Kardashian shot to fame in 2007 when a sex tape of her and singer Ray J surfaced. She's since been able to recover from the onslaught of criticism, and after her relationship with Bush ended, she began dating Humphries in December 2010. He popped the question six months later.

In the upcoming season of her reality show, Kardashian and sister Khloe Kardashian (Mrs. Lamar Odom) are fighting because the family doesn't want to get attached to another one of the middle Kardashian's beaus. But now, Kardashian's younger sister is singing a different tune, already planning the upcoming nuptials.

"It's going to be royal wedding number two," Khloe Kardashian told E! "I could only imagine Kim having the hugest wedding."

The rest of the family has embraced Humphries too, though the two families haven't formally met yet.

"Kris is a great guy, and I really like him," Kardashian's step-dad Bruce Jenner told Life & Style. "He's just different for Kim. He's just a solid guy from Minnesota. There doesn't seem to be too much drama with him. I think he's a good match for her."

"He gets along with every single one of us, and that is not easy to do," Kardashian's mother, Kris Jenner, told People. "When you date one of us, you date all of us. We're all going out with Kris."

"I haven't seen her this peaceful and content and over the moon, ever! That makes me happy. When your kids are happy, you're happy," she added.

Tough cookies, Damon, Ray J and Reggie.

Kardashian, who was spotted sporting her 20.5-carat engagement ring at LAX on Thursday, is vacationing in Monaco to watch the Formula 1 Grand Prix with Humphries and his family. Perhaps she's picking up a few royal-wedding tips from Princess Grace's home along the way.

Comments